Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit (260194 Views)

Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success / Earn Good, Continuous And Steady Profit From "Printing Biz". Start Up Is Easy. / Any Business Idea That Guarantees Steady Profit/income Flow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by fxguru3D: 11:28am On Jan 29, 2015
SolutionTipster:
Today is market.
. Op pls open a Wapsap group chart were we aall can interact to each other is fast and cheaper. Or wat do u guyz tink ? Do will all like d idea
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by sportbetcodes(m): 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
Match Codes for all weekend Matches (31/01/2015 - 01/02//2015) have been updated on www.sportbetcodes.com
Stake Wisely
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by charismaticdave(m): 9:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
A bit of advice from me

When it comes to sport trading, follow a strategy, no matter what happens, shit happens but you have to be disciplined enough to always know that shit happens, move on and don't ever try to change your winning strategy

3 Likes

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by aliyug79: 10:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
BUY MTN DATA SHARED FOR ANDROID AND BB 10 @ CHEAPER RATE:
1GB...1200 NAIRA
2GB...2400 NAIRA
3GB ...3500 NAIRA.
Call 08053635768 & 08143285527.
U can pay via MTN VTU or MTN SHARE AND SELL.
Thanks
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by hopewealth: 11:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
pls I ve loss my life saving on this game,pls I'm keenly following ur thread,how can u help me.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 7:00am On Feb 01, 2015
Sorry guys, I've been very busy recently. That's why I haven't post here.

12:30 Feyenoord Rotterdam - ADO Den Haag

21:00 FC Barcelona - CF Villarreal

16:45 AZ Alkmaar - Heracles Almelo

14:30 Fc Utrecht - PEC Zwolle

18:00 RSC Anderlecht - SV Zulte Waregem

14:00 Airbus UK Broughton - Bala Town

19:00 Galatasaray - Bursaspor

I'm making money today with these matches
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by hopewealth: 1:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
You do not state how d game is to be play,maybe home win/away win either.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by charismaticdave(m): 7:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
Hopewealth please refer to the other tutorials to know how we play
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 11:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
No victor, no vanquish.

No gain, no loss
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 9:40am On Feb 03, 2015
Will there be free tip today? Maybe.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 8:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
Live bet is on

19:00 Fenerbahce - Bayburt Grup Ozel Idare

20:00 Bayern Munich - FC Schalke 04

20:45 Manchester Utd - Cambridge Utd

20:45 NAC Breda - PSV Eindhoven

Over 0.5ht

First one is already boooom
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Kingsteve(m): 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
SolutionTipster:
Live bet is on

19:00 Fenerbahce - Bayburt Grup Ozel Idare

20:00 Bayern Munich - FC Schalke 04

20:45 Manchester Utd - Cambridge Utd

20:45 NAC Breda - PSV Eindhoven

Over 0.5ht

First one is already boooom

Red cards for both Bayern and PSV...it changes everything.
Proves once again that this game is unpredictable!
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by charismaticdave(m): 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2015
Piece of advice from me

You can choose to take it or leave it

You don't have to pick all the games for the day.
Pick one or at most three and move on, as my mentor said, no victor, no vanquish.

Let he who has ears hear

2 Likes

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 3:35am On Feb 05, 2015
Kingsteve:

Red cards for both Bayern and PSV...it changes everything.
Proves once again that this game is unpredictable!

Yeah. Red card changed the game. But you have some good brain. It was a live match, and the teams that were expected to score got card each. You need no one to inform you to hold back your money or at least minimize your risk and stake less because the game have changed.

Proves once again that this game is unpredictable". Did I tell you that I offer fixed match (which is only but a phantom)? Read the thread from beginning to end and tell me if you see such.

3 Likes

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Kingsteve(m): 7:48am On Feb 05, 2015
SolutionTipster:

Yeah. Red card changed the game. But you have some good brain. It was a live match, and the teams that were expected to score got card each. You need no one to inform you to hold back your money or at least minimize your risk and stake less because the game have changed.

Proves once again that this game is unpredictable". Did I tell you that I offer fixed match (which is only but a phantom)? Read the thread from beginning to end and tell me if you see such.

If it was a live match betting, then only a reckless gambler would think about putting his money on over 0.5 in 1st half!
Firstly, the likelihood of the favourite team to score diminishes.
Secondly, 'Park the bus' mode could be activated by the 'favourite' team, which even makes it difficult for the other team to score.
However, anything can still happen in the 1st 45 mins of a football game.

proves once again that this game is unpredictable

I wasn't taking a dig @ you when I made that comment!

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 10:21am On Feb 06, 2015
Lol.
Alright.
What you don't will always seem a mystery to you.

Tips later in the day
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by michaelwestern(m): 12:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
SolutionTipster:
Lol.
Alright.
What you don't will always seem a mystery to you.

Tips later in the day

please is there a whatsapp group i can join?
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
michaelwestern:

please is there a whatsapp group i can join?

No for now
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 7:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
Happy Sunday guys.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by charismaticdave(m): 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
Same to you
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by michaelwestern(m): 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
OP can you please post weakly tips for us. God bless.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 6:57am On Feb 10, 2015
michaelwestern:
OP can you please post weakly tips for us. God bless.

I post when I've time or feel like. Cheers
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Emmaculate20(m): 6:42pm On Feb 13, 2015
SolutionTipster:

I post when I've time or feel like. Cheers
Ok BOSS, waiting til den.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by oshioke2012: 9:33am On Feb 19, 2015
@headboyprince, there is a saying that wen someone is goin down, he looks for people to drag along with him... thats exactly why yu are derailing this thread...
i decided not to quote you but instead i will pin ur name...
maybe if you can pin point the direction of what ur problem is... then we can we can consider d points in ur post on this thread, until den keep scannin ur brains for d problms...

some one comes out to explain and educated fellow punters on how to become intelligent punter wit less losses and better profit and u see dat as ur problem?
if the o.p demands money for his ebook, how is dat ur problem?
shey he shuke hand for ur pocket?

u want free tips shey? contact me i will personaly gv u tones of sites u can get tips from... olodo!
the good tin is... sum1 is offerin u how to use dem(free tips) and u are claiming to be an expert in failure and dueling in it.. claiming to know what u are sayin...(empty vessel)

i wish u knew sumtin up stares u would known from d simple write up dat d op is posting worth so much... more dan $100 piece of info so many punters never knew and may nt have gotten access to ever ever....

how can sum1 use his energy to put so much together and instead of pleading to get it if u dnt av monet(am sure he may listen) u dey mumu ur sef...

dats y most people can never make it in puntin... mostly people dat have brains like urs

for it is said... not everyone will.make heaven no matter hw much d gate is open wide, but pls even if u dnt want to make heaven, dont try "drag others to hell" go on ur own"

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 5:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
oshioke2012:
@headboyprince, there is a saying that wen someone is goin down, he looks for people to drag along with him... thats exactly why yu are derailing this thread...
maybe if you can pin point the direction of what ur problem is... then we can we can consider d points in ur post on this thread, until den keep scannin ur brains for d problms...

some one comes out to explain and educated fellow punters on how to become intelligent punter wit less losses and better profit and u see dat as ur problem?

u want free tips shey? contact me i will personaly gv u tones of sites u can get tips from... olodo!
the good tin is... sum1 is offerin u how to use dem(free tips) and u are claiming to be an expert in failure and dueling in it.. claiming to know what u are sayin...(empty vessel)

i wish u knew sumtin up stares u would known from d simple write up dat d op is posting worth so much... more dan $100 piece of info so many punters never knew and may nt have gotten access to ever ever....

how can sum1 use his energy to put so much together and instead of pleading to get it if u dnt av monet(am sure he may listen) u dey mumu ur sef...

dats y most people can never make it in puntin... mostly people dat have brains like urs

for it is said... not everyone will.make heaven no matter hw much d gate is open wide, but pls even if u dnt want to make heaven, dont try "drag others to hell" go on ur own"

Lol........

Nawa o. I no fit shout

Thanks my broda. Some people are truly ingrates but life is too short to waste with such people shaa. On, we keep going.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by headboyprince(m): 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
oshioke2012:

hw dare you quote me to insult me like this. And who even told you i will waste my precious time and money on punting. Punting is not a business and can never be business. It is just an investment and a dangerous one for that matter so any one talking about punting as a business is deceiving you.
Okay let me ask you a question since you started punting and since you started following the op post(solution tipster) hw much have you made punting even the op himself still sells tips and ebook to make money why cant he just do betting alone no betting is 70% accurate in betting you are considering the risk and profit each strategy has to offer the higher the risk the higher the profit and the lesser the risk the lesser the profit. Imagine puting down 1000 to @ odd 1.3 that is 300 now if you win 3 times and lose once you will still be at loss of 100 the bookies are the ones making the real money and not the punters. Even if you buy all the ebooks in these world of sport betting it does not still guarantee money everybody has to come up with his own strategy based on your bankroll and target for the month because eveyone has different taste and once greed comes in you lose all your bankroll and that is where your unending problem will start. So stop decieving yourself the o.p will never tell you the real truth about sport betting.

Because the main problem in punting is not bad game analysis but individual greed which comes from within
Iam even tired of typing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 10:38am On Feb 21, 2015
Lol.....

Headboyprince..headboyprince...headboyprince!! How many times did I call you.

You don't value what I post yet you're the number one follower on my profile page.....lol I'll not delete you, because I'm sure you need this. Keep enjoying your vomit

Anyways! Today is business. No long talk!

3 Likes

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 10:40am On Feb 21, 2015
Aston villa vs Stoke city x
Sunderland vs Westbrom x

Wise guy will go for singles
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Nationbulksms(m): 10:42am On Feb 21, 2015
Nation Bulk sms helps you to stay in touch with anyone anywhere in the world by offering you wide range of Bulk SMS Products for your business needs.
Www.nationbulksms.com

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Nationbulksms(m): 10:43am On Feb 21, 2015
[url]Nation Bulk sms helps you to stay in touch with anyone anywhere in the world by offering you wide range of Bulk SMS Products for your business needs.
Www.nationbulksms.com[/url]

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by oshioke2012: 3:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
headboyprince:
hw dare you quote me to insult me like this. And who even told you i will waste my precious time and money on punting. Punting is not a business and can never be business. It is just an investment and a dangerous one for that matter so any one talking about punting as a business is deceiving you.
Okay let me ask you a question since you started punting and since you started following the op post(solution tipster) hw much have you made punting even the op himself still sells tips and ebook to make money why cant he just do betting alone no betting is 70% accurate in betting you are considering the risk and profit each strategy has to offer the higher the risk the higher the profit and the lesser the risk the lesser the profit. Imagine puting down 1000 to @ odd 1.3 that is 300 now if you win 3 times and lose once you will still be at loss of 100 the bookies are the ones making the real money and not the punters. Even if you buy all the ebooks in these world of sport betting it does not still guarantee money everybody has to come up with his own strategy based on your bankroll and target for the month because eveyone has different taste and once greed comes in you lose all your bankroll and that is where your unending problem will start. So stop decieving yourself the o.p will never tell you the real truth about sport betting.

Because the main problem in punting is not bad game analysis but individual greed which comes from within
Iam even tired of typing

i didnt intend to insult anyone... i av never used d op's picks or bought his ebook yet... but am hopin to buy...
mr. headboy... believe it or not u can actualy make it in punting, jst find wat area or market u are good at... put discipline nd i tell u, u would make in punting... its obvious ur aguemnt is d blind type, but i challenge u to gv wat d o.p has said a trial... u dnt need words or ebook to convince u... a trial will...

who ever i must havr offended wit my strong words... i apologise!

lets face d fact! no man is an island, we need each other some way sum how....

peace!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.