Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,711 members, 7,802,157 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Former President Obasanjo's Niece Kikelomo Anubi Pregnant @64 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Former President Obasanjo's Niece Kikelomo Anubi Pregnant @64 (710 Views)

Breaking News : Former President Obasanjo’s Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram / Ebola: Ex President Obasanjo Expresses Thoughts On Late Sawyer / President Obasanjo And Bush Who Is More Handsome? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Former President Obasanjo's Niece Kikelomo Anubi Pregnant @64 by holyboy100: 5:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
A niece of former President Olusegun
Obasanjo, Mrs Kikelomo Anubi (pictured
above) who is 64 years old, is currently
expecting her first child after being
married for 28years.
Mrs Anubi, whose Ghanaian husband
just returned home after leaving her for
6 years, spoke to City People magazine
about being an expectant mother at
such an old age
"I am pregnant and permit me to tell
you that by next year when I have
my baby I will be 65. I have been
married for 28 years. It may amaze
you that I got pregnant in a natural
way. I didn't do IVF. I have done IVF
before at a popular hospital on the
island and it failed. In fact, an uncle
of mine who is a top shot paid for it.
I almost lost my life but God
intervened". she said.
Asked how she is related to the former
President, Mrs Anubi said;
"He is my Uncle and somebody I
respect so much. My mum is his
elder sister and if you look at my
face, you will see the resemblance. I
am also from Owu" she said. Thanks 2 www.locogist..nl/
Re: Former President Obasanjo's Niece Kikelomo Anubi Pregnant @64 by newspapers: 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
This is one of the greatest news hitting the News stand since ebola no wan make person hear word again.

At Age 64... Thats a Miracle - http://www.divanaija.com.ng/obasanjos-niece-kikelomo-anubi-pregnant-1st-child-64yrs/

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Man? did Man Descend From The Apes ? / The Smile Contest!!! Prove Your Smile Is Worth A Million Dollar(with Pics) / How To Get Your Female Boss To Like You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.