Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists (56148 Views)

Troop Repels Boko Haram Attack In Gulak, Recover Vehicles, Ammunitions(Pics) / Military Repels Boko Haram Attack on Damaturu / Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by Dayoara: 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
[i][/i] cry
its great hearing this kind of news..hope its real...with apache we can over ride boko haram.
Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by texaco1: 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
olajide8:
My spirit was damped immediately I saw this- 45killed - are they sure they are not our soldiers*
the simple undiluted truth is that this case has gotten out of hand and from all indications it will be very difficult to dislodge boko haram quickly from borno and that is even if they don't make more incursions into other states. We may well have to accept the fact that they are here to stay ,with the way the fg is combating them.
Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by Sylvarresta(m): 8:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
I asked my Dad who is a soldier, I said; Dad do can you forgive a terrorist, he said, my son God is the only one that forgives, our duty is to arrange their meeting.

5 Likes

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by richeso: 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
Joy83:
You can apply to ARMY then, so that you will be helping them taking picture while other involve in shooting.
So if you are media officer, u will go there and snap d picture... Thomas like you-until you see, you won't believe.
Alayanju Oran!!!

[size=20pt]Lol.. guy.. when you show people killed by boko, you give them credits making them look brutal and cause fear. now our army are doing same. no pictures. no be person dey snap boko own?[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by tunde1200(m): 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
Good one from our soldiers but I hope they don't kill civilians arounds join them!.
Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by iamord(m): 8:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
tokunboh: At last, the truth is being reported! The real figure is more than 45 though but I am just glad the boko basterrds are being re-united with their virgins.

Yeah!!!
Satans 72 hot Forks
To. Fuc•k them in HELL!!!

1 Like

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by iamord(m): 8:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
tokunboh: At last, the truth is being reported! The real figure is more than 45 though but I am just glad the boko basterrds are being re-united with their virgins.

Yeah!!!
Satans 72 Red hot Virgin Forks
To. Fuc•k them in HELL!!!

1 Like

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by Sammyblaq(m): 8:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
priscaoge: Kill them all!!!!

Those blood sucking demons deserve no mercy!!!!
oge calm down...no be to dey shout like dat.
Wer u at the fight ground?. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by texaco1: 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
About 500 soldiers have fled the
battle front in Bama after initially
overwhelming Boko Haram militants
who tried to take over the city earlier
today. Bama is the second largest city in
Borno State, after Maiduguri, the
state capital.
Saharareporters sources said the
militants arrived in Bama as early
5:30a.m.but met stiff resistance from
soldiers in the city. As the battle
drew into the evening, however,
about 500 soldiers initially drafted in
to fight the insurgents fled to
Maimalari Barracks in Maid, with
thousands of civilians fleeing the city.
Trouble started when an Air Force jet
sent in to assist the ground troops
bombed the Bama Barracks after
civilians that had sought refuge there
were sent away by soldiers who then
abandoned their weapons and
sought to flee with the civilians. A
few minutes later, the jet bombed
the barracks, leading to casualties on
the side of soldiers.
A military source told
SaharaReporters tonight that Bama
has become vulnerable and may be
taken by the militants, who are
believed to have gone for
reinforcements.
Earlier today, over 50 militants were
reportedly killed in fighting in
Moraraba village, near Bama.
Hundreds of Bama residents were
reported to have streamed into
Maiduguri, where they are lodging in
Mairi Day Government Secondary
school on Bama Road.
Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by teufelein(f): 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
athieftiku said he is running in 2015, cretinous babangida is also running,
child abuser buhari is running as well,
saboteur amala eater amaechi said he has interest in running,
looter oshomole has also declared he is ready to run,
aboki Fulani rochas is also set to run,
legilooter tambuwal is ready to run too.
my questions are:

(1) where are they running to?
(2) who is pursuing them?
(3) do we have Olympics in 2015?
(4) is it 100m or 200m race?
(5) which stadium are they using?
(6) hope you too will not leave me and run in 2015 o!
Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by Chibokgame: 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
I suppose to hear from Sahara reporters too before i value this news.

Anyway,
Nigeria Military have changed for good .
Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by raziboi(m): 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
richeso: [size=20pt]1 thing wey dey vex me about media's ehn.. why dem no dey give pictures of the deadbody of boko people?
if na boko kill dem go show us. but if we kill no pictures why?[/size]

nah ehen was even wondering weda d are spiritzz
Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by cole265(m): 8:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
okonja: I won't say this news is true or false because right now am in Maiduguri and everywhere is so deserted at this time of posting which is unusual by this time of the day (6:30pm)... Earlier today I saw soldiers that managed to escape from Bama seating on sand along roadside looking so exhausted....The usual 9pm curfew is now reversed back to 7pm today...., If BH boys could successfully attacked Giwa Barrack inside Maiduguri back in March, anything can happen oh!... angry, I pray God didn't let the worst to happen... cry
Na wa o! If you see as I dey shake for here.
Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
exactly....

richeso: 1 thing wey dey vex me about media's ehn.. why dem no dey give pictures of the deadbody of boko people?
if na boko kill dem go show us. but if we kill no pictures why?
Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
please can you provide link to your source?

texaco1: About 500 soldiers have fled the
state capital.
the side of soldiers.
A military source told
reinforcements.
school on Bama Road.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by cole265(m): 8:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
[quote author=teufelein]athieftiku said he is running in 2015, cretinous babangida is also running,
child abuser buhari is running as well,
saboteur amala eater amaechi said he has interest in running,
looter oshomole has also declared he is ready to run,
aboki Fulani rochas is also set to run,
legilooter tambuwal is ready to run too.
my questions are:

They will continue to run until they run into the bush never to return. The butterfly stylishly fly as if it is about to pitch, only to surely disappear into the bush oblivion.
Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by Afroconnect: 8:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
Why is the Nigerian military not continuing to chase and kill all those zombies,why are we not carrying out a full constant offensive-why stop and allow those killers escape-there need to be a continous offensive of rtillery and aerial bombardments.

I wonder why the commander in chief is not commanding the armed forces properly or is it lack of fundds due to funds diversion and corruption-is this why we cnt wage a sustained full scale war against thes boko zombies...I wonder why we will attack,allow them regroup to attack only to try to repel,this is embarrassing we need to be on the attack...look at how other countries are dealing with terrorists-these money hungry politicians are ruining our Nation,exposing us to danger all due to their wicked love for material possessions and money.

Nigerians must demand a full scale war against boko,not this cat and mouse game.

1 Like

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by Litmus: 8:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
texaco1: About 500 soldiers have fled the
state capital.
the side of soldiers.
A military source told
reinforcements.
school on Bama Road.

Strange report. So, Nigerian Army met stiff resistant by Terrorists then the Nigerian army turned and fled, running past the civilians, as they did so. Then the Nigerian Army air-plains came and bombed the Nigerian Army Barack leading to quote:- casualties on the side of Nigerian soldiers.

And in all the above, Bokoharam just sort of were like James bonds, no mistakes....these untrained people, such experts, and so professional - this is what we're meant to accept as truth

It's like Sahara reporters want to be script writers for some updated Keystone cops movie

7 Likes

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by texaco1: 8:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
teeowl: please can you provide link to your source?

saharareporters.com/2014/09/01/soldiers-abandon-bama-battle-front-air-force-jets-bomb-barracks. And if you don't believe sahara ,there is a living witness post in this page about someone seeing nigerian soldiers arriving in maiduguri looking exhausted and forlon.
Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by princetoye(m): 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
i wish i could believe this tho... a vid or pic will do not just mere written composure... undecided
Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by texaco1: 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
Litmus:

Strange report. So, Nigerian Army met stiff resistant by Terrorists then the Nigerian army turned and fled, running past the civilians, as they did so. Then the Nigerian Army air-plains came and bombed the Nigerian Army Barack leading to quote:- casualties on the side of Nigerian soldiers.

It's like Sahara reporters want to be script writers for some updated Keystone cops movie
withing the next 24hrs , we shall know the truth
Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by Lurcky(m): 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
Nice one
the army and the security forces are really trying their best. Now some people will start accusing them wrongly.
shoutout to the troops

1 Like

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by richeso: 8:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
Sahara reporters are [size=20pt]Liers[/size].
You can't just be accurate 500 soldiers , not 341, 483, or 218.
Sahara reporters have played bad signal of reports against Nigeria for long. so am not expecting any good news from them

1 Like

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by Afroconnect: 8:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
Chibokgame: I suppose to hear from Sahara reporters too before i value this news.

Anyway,
Nigeria Military have changed for good .
Sahara reporters is owned by a boko haram sympathizer-i wonder why u clowns will choose to believe your enemies.

Owners of sahara have interest in boko haram
Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by fydence: 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
lilprinze: the truth is weather our media tell the stories well or not they would always look for anything that is bad and evil about Nigerians or Africans and display it to the whole world to see but they would ignore the good news and good things about us and keep repeating the bad and evil once.
the idea is not to stop the western naysays frm spewing their gilberish, the goal is to give every objective listener/viewer an alternative side to every story so that intelligent people can frame their conceptions and opinions fairly...bt what we have today is a half-baked & poorly educated Press who call APCs, Tanks and call Helicopter Gunships, Fighter Jets. These Copy and Paste masters wld sacrifice national security for money to the extent that they now fully help Boko Haram in their Propaganda..

2 Likes

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by cole265(m): 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
texaco1: the simple undiluted truth is that this case has gotten out of hand and from all indications it will be very difficult to dislodge boko haram quickly from borno and that is even if they don't make more incursions into other states. We may well have to accept the fact that they are here to stay ,with the way the fg is combating them.

I honestly can't get this logic. How can a whole FG of Nigeria with all its military might and security votes, air force etc can't crush ordinary BH. Is it true BH have superior arms? If we can contemplate to give Kesh and footballers so much money, why not spoil this soldiers with money and save ourselves these embarrassment from these vagabond Boko jagudas.
Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by cole265(m): 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
Afroconnect:
Sahara reporters is owned by a boko haram sympathizer-i wonder why u clowns will choose to believe your enemies.

Owners of sahara have interest in boko haram

Really??
Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by 18wheeler: 9:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
okonja: I won't say this news is true or false because right now am in Maiduguri and everywhere is so deserted at this time of posting which is unusual by this time of the day (6:30pm)... Earlier today I saw soldiers that managed to escape from Bama seating on sand along roadside looking so exhausted....The usual 9pm curfew is now reversed back to 7pm today...., If BH boys could successfully attacked Giwa Barrack inside Maiduguri back in March, anything can happen oh!... angry, I pray God didn't let the worst to happen... cry
Sure you are in Maiduguri right now? I got here 5pm from Kaduna. took me a full hour to go from borno express park to Gombole road, old gra which normally takes me less than 15mins. its chaos actually 'cos of the sudden curfew review but tired soldiers not sure except you went to bama which was in war since morning and civilians were even advised to leave by the army. so at what particular spot did you.see the soldiers cos reliable info is that soldiers are fucking the motherfuckers up in bama. a woman I traveled with was getting 1st hand info from her hubby who escaped the battle there this morning. not doubting you though but just conflicting info am getting.

1 Like

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by meforyou1(m): 9:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
just shut the hell up if you have nothing positive to report. Same Maiduguri where they say there is no mobile network, no this, no that, yet you can browse and can report of a soldier sitting on the ground, who is from Bama ( by looking at his face or by interviewing him or what?). Are u using satelitellite phone? Are u an international news network reporter or what? Or are u a military intelligence officer?
And what is unusual about reversing curfew when it has already been reported that the enemies are in trying to enter Bama which is close to Maiduguri?
And what exactly are you still doing outside, observing and reporting negativity when the curfew will take effect in 30 minutes?

2 Likes

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by hansad: 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
olajide8: If this is true- kudos, may God continue to give you more victories, "to the men that put their lives on the line for me, you deserve my respect"- thou, that's why I never joined the army "I am too selfish, to die for people that would insult me"
Firstly, what is the responsibility of government to me ? Security, education, good roads, and an enabling environment, right to live, right to talk(freedom of speech), etc.
If some of these above are my rights and that's why he was voted into power "GEJ" - and he cannot provide security, his a failure and if driving away insurgents is not my right to security- me I don't know why GEJ is still in power, I MUST STATE IT - ITS MY RIGHT TO BE SECURE-
TAN if GEJ- cannot construct good roads and provide affordable portable water, and I don't have to dig a borehole? - I don't know why his in power- its not an achievement for him, its my right- if some useless thwarts less then 1,500 of them, would share themselves and territorise nigeria and 10,000 men can't wipe them out then -GEJ you have not fulfilled the basic/fundamental reason -why you were selected secure nigeria, and secure me!
Note that GEJ swore to protect you and all of us from invaders bearing in mind that Nigeria's instrument of coercion - the armed forces - shall provide the firing power to do the defence job. But when the armed forces is divided due to religious loyalty, as is the case now, do you expect GEJ to defend us and Nigeria's integrity with his bare hands? Or why has Nigeria army been unable to defeat Boko Haram since? If your Boko comrades did not declare war against GEJ administration RIGHT FROM DAY ONE, GEJ administration could have gone far in providing the amenities you enumerated. GEJ has outperformed his prdecessors by all standards, only thing is that bigots like you who want to return Nigeria to the hands of known haters of democracy and religious extremists remain blind.

3 Likes

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by 4C2215131: 9:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
Let's give it up for our boys! It aint easy being on the frontline.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bandit, Yellow Baba Arusa Who Led Sunday’s Attack On Kaduna-Abuja Road shot Dead / Hafsat Abiola Knelt Down While Thanking Bola Tinubu (Throwback Video) / The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.