Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Paid Her Back In Her Own Coin, I'm I Being Childish?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Paid Her Back In Her Own Coin, I'm I Being Childish?? (977 Views)

Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) / She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee / Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paid Her Back In Her Own Coin, I'm I Being Childish?? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
I just broke up with my gf last 2 weeks because I heard she was being too close to my best friend. I even heard they are having sex

so I quickly broke up with her

Right now I'm having a swell time with her besties

I take them out for launch, dinner and shopping. on Saturdays I take them to the beach and have a real nice time. later I'll drop them in their hostel in my white range rover spot!!!

please I want to know if I'm being childish??
Re: Paid Her Back In Her Own Coin, I'm I Being Childish?? by MrCork: 5:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
Yungwizzzy: I just broke up with my gf last 2 weeks because I heard she was being too close to my best friend. I even heard they are having sex

I take them out for launch, dinner and shopping. on Saturdays I take them to the beach and have a real nice time. later I'll drop them in their hostel in my white range rover spot!!!

...u dis Ghana boy...dont uhav skoool homework? angry

1 Like

Re: Paid Her Back In Her Own Coin, I'm I Being Childish?? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrCork:

...u dis Ghana boy...dont uhav skoool homework? angry

that's what I just did

I'm studying 'Public Relationship' in school
Re: Paid Her Back In Her Own Coin, I'm I Being Childish?? by onstelly(f): 5:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
Two of a kind good for una two
Re: Paid Her Back In Her Own Coin, I'm I Being Childish?? by PrincessB1(f): 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
onstelly: Two of a kind good for una two
Absolutely ryt, I wnder y dey are repeling instead of attracting
Re: Paid Her Back In Her Own Coin, I'm I Being Childish?? by onstelly(f): 5:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
PrincessB1: Absolutely ryt, I wnder y dey are repeling instead of attracting
Lmao
Re: Paid Her Back In Her Own Coin, I'm I Being Childish?? by Baddo101(m): 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
Yungwizzzy: I just broke up with my gf last 2 weeks because I heard she was being too close to my best friend. I even heard they are having sex

My guy dont tell me u take dem out for launch etc... no bleeping, no sm.******ching? u must b really childish.... How old are u? ........ Lol...................
Re: Paid Her Back In Her Own Coin, I'm I Being Childish?? by annawhite(f): 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
Not just childish but very foolish as well...
Did u catch your girl and your friend in bedor u needed an opening where u could hang out with her friends....BTW who gave you that range Rover

""I drop them in the hostel with my range Rover"" grin grin same way you will come up here one day and write.# she refuse to kiss me so I snatch my bag of Mr Biggs from her grin grin grin
Bloody teenager angry

1 Like

Re: Paid Her Back In Her Own Coin, I'm I Being Childish?? by pasqal09: 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
OP, your trolling is getting out of hand. This is a warning.
Re: Paid Her Back In Her Own Coin, I'm I Being Childish?? by Stepsse(m): 11:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
annawhite:
Not just childish but very foolish as well...
Did u catch your girl and your friend in bedor u needed an opening where u could hang out with her friends....BTW who gave you that range Rover

""I drop them in the hostel with my range Rover"" grin grin same way you will come up here one day and write.# she refuse to kiss me so I snatch my bag of Mr Biggs from her grin grin grin
Bloody teenager angry
seconded........mind me saying u are beautiful?

(1) (Reply)

I Tink She Likes Me? / How Can One Prevent Falling Out Of Love? / Some Ladies Play Hard To Get & End Up Driving Away Suitors And Future Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.