Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,831 members, 7,802,664 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. (3235 Views)

7 Things You Must Know Before You Fall In Love With A New Person / Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here / 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by valmunich(m): 10:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ah ah! Who looks at the legs?

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by Jossyluv75(m): 10:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
annawhite: exactly grin grin
lol
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by cocoberry(f): 10:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
His Nose n middle finger will determine how thick and Big his manliness is........ and also his BIG toe will tell d size of his CAP or ring!

** His thick lips too, dat will do d work down. Dere** kai!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by daveP(m): 11:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
IfyAngela:
nope not fast enough (catches you) hmmm so you dig them too eh? Tell me something... wink
shocked dig? Context needed pls!! Phew(exhales) erm i look their 1st. And erm(exhales) il tell u later..... tongue
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by daveP(m): 11:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
cocoberry: His Nose n middle finger will determine how thick and Big his manliness is........ and also his BIG toe will tell d size of his CAP or ring!

shocked shocked rePPPPENNNNNNT!!! (SPEAKS IN TONGUES like nkem owoh) Oghostmodeisasongbyphynoweygetscaryeyes!! Ahhhh yes ohcocoberrymustnotsaydiskindainfoagainnnn!!!! Reppppppprnt!!!

(lowers intonation) they are actually real word.look wella!!
grin
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by Nobody: 1:35am On Sep 02, 2014
her eyes
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by Nobody: 1:51am On Sep 02, 2014
cocoberry: His Nose n middle finger will determine how thick and Big his manliness is........ and also his BIG toe will tell d size of his CAP or ring!

i like dat
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by Nobody: 1:55am On Sep 02, 2014
was/is always a boobs guy but lately all dese fat a55e5 got me thinking like "getting some booty is more important than eating food, more important than drinking water"

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by Olajumokeibk(f): 5:45am On Sep 02, 2014
Jossyluv75:
nice.... But why eye brown and eyes?

i hate horrible brows, they turn me off. when i meet a lady and finds her brow is wack, question like this will come up. ur brows re lovely ? hope u dnt mind if i teach u how to shape, fill it n highlight d edges ?
so do u dig dat nw ?, my brow makes mi confident n smart for real
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 02, 2014
daveP: shocked dig? Context needed pls!! Phew(exhales) erm i look their 1st. And erm(exhales) il tell u later..... tongue
'dig' as in 'like', that 'i'll tell u later' feels more like you won't tell me at all
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by marieolae(f): 7:14am On Sep 02, 2014
His height. Its just what you notice first in a guy, Her hair, its part of a womans pride.
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by doctorofgirls(m): 7:17am On Sep 02, 2014
Girl(I check out her ikebe and boobz ) boy( check if his a criminal or not)
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by badpeople: 7:23am On Sep 02, 2014

Hmmmmm, u ar here, I've being searching, now I got u, 100% qualify
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 02, 2014
The face simple as that
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by Ivanspring(f): 7:25am On Sep 02, 2014
Face, then height, then chest, then ...others
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by Ivanspring(f): 7:34am On Sep 02, 2014
cheesy cheesy

Nose and finger...? shocked I think i need a lesson on this
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by sayoberry(f): 10:46am On Sep 02, 2014
smiley
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by jennylove7575(f): 11:01am On Sep 02, 2014
Its the face to achieve eye contact

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by 100Cents: 11:39am On Sep 02, 2014
Face nah.

That's a man's identity.
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by Jossyluv75(m): 12:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
Olajumokeibk:

i hate horrible brows, they turn me off. when i meet a lady and finds her brow is wack, question like this will come up. ur brows re lovely ? hope u dnt mind if i teach u how to shape, fill it n highlight d edges ?
so do u dig dat nw ?, my brow makes mi confident n smart for real

owkay. I get u now
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
Definitely the face.
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by daveP(m): 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
IfyAngela:
'dig' as in 'like', that 'i'll tell u later' feels more like you won't tell me at all
i will

the eyes actually. They are windows. I love looking at windows.

Might soon change focus though wink
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by cocoberry(f): 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
Google is ur friend my darling Ivanspring!

Ivanspring: cheesy cheesy

Nose and finger...? shocked I think i need a lesson on this
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by cocoberry(f): 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
Badpeople how r u?

badpeople:
Hmmmmm, u ar here, I've being searching, now I got u, 100% qualify
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by cocoberry(f): 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
grin No dulling!

shockwave91:

i like dat

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by cocoberry(f): 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ok lemme try......O ghost mode is a song by Phyno wey get scary eyes

Cocoberry must not say dis kinda info again! DaveP how r u?

daveP:

shocked shocked rePPPPENNNNNNT!!! (SPEAKS IN TONGUES like nkem owoh) Oghostmodeisasongbyphynoweygetscaryeyes!! Ahhhh yes ohcocoberrymustnotsaydiskindainfoagainnnn!!!! Reppppppprnt!!!

(lowers intonation) they are actually real word.look wella!!
grin
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by badpeople: 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
[quote author=cocoberry]Badpeople how r u?

gud, I've being searching for u all d thread, my jollof rice, Nne u too much, hw do we go from here?
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by cocoberry(f): 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
Went on break................

[quote author=badpeople][/quote]
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by badpeople: 6:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
[quote author=cocoberry]Went on break...............

pls try dis digit nw tretresevsevsese29 on ur gisim
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by kika23(f): 6:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
Face

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
cheesy

Face and height cool

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by MrCork: 6:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
...let me tink...well,i suspect it wud be the punnnny. This is the first thing every man look at! undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Cheats More: Women Or Men? / Transgender or Transsexual?(picture) / Could She Be Cheating On Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.