Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,557 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Alaafin Of Oyo Spotted At The Airport With His Wives - See Pic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alaafin Of Oyo Spotted At The Airport With His Wives - See Pic (4856 Views)

Ooni Of Ife, Alaafin Of Oyo At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding / Alaafin Of Oyo Spotted Training & Working On His Boxing Skills(photos) / Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alaafin Of Oyo Spotted At The Airport With His Wives - See Pic by shadrach77: 5:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
iku baba yeye! grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Spotted At The Airport With His Wives - See Pic by Airforce1(m): 5:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
I luk dis picture I smile and say "thank god for creating me a man"

5 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Spotted At The Airport With His Wives - See Pic by Tolexander: 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
Kabiyesi o!

How will the King satisfy these women?

Thank God there isn't abobaku(die with the king) again but abobajade(journey with the king)!

3 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Spotted At The Airport With His Wives - See Pic by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
Man! This is the life grin

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Spotted At The Airport With His Wives - See Pic by Mutuwa(m): 6:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
Airforce1: I luk dis picture I smile and say "thank god for creating me a man"

You'v said it all.. smiley
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Spotted At The Airport With His Wives - See Pic by nnowu(f): 6:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
I love this,the women are stylish

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Spotted At The Airport With His Wives - See Pic by abdulslutsky(m): 7:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
Money! Money! Money!
Only a broke niccur would have to hide his side chick from his main chick.
Money and fame making women to be subservient since...

4 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Spotted At The Airport With His Wives - See Pic by dont8(m): 7:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
Yes, very stylish and 'creamish'!

But wait a minute, are they going for a whitenicious competition somewhere undecided

nnowu: I love this,the women are stylish

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Spotted At The Airport With His Wives - See Pic by NSNA: 9:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
lol gidi gan
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Spotted At The Airport With His Wives - See Pic by MymothersKeeper(f): 10:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
i dont think its the same pictures im seeing sha, well i can see women that looks like quarreling slaves and one has bear bear, maybe its the bleach that is lovely to thy sight? that is right they have done a good bleaching job.Their bleached skin is well peeled and bleached exhaustively like moi moi beans. Koburu cool

Look, Person wey know how to bleach with healthier int'l injections should keep it up, the low-key bleachers using Abidjan poisoned creams should play safe and the ones who bleaches very well with industry chemicals should continue,, skin cyst, skin tumor, glaucoma, hormonal imbalance, cataract, kidney and liver damage is coming quickly to give to each as to their deeds.

3 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Spotted At The Airport With His Wives - See Pic by deols(f): 11:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
On someone's mind, Nothing feels better than being an Olori. You can never understand their motivating factor until you have taken the time to speak with them and understand their psyche.

In short, they hate your life as much as you hate theirs.

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Spotted At The Airport With His Wives - See Pic by ukpaku: 11:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
hmmmmmm
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Spotted At The Airport With His Wives - See Pic by rattlesnake(m): 1:16am On Sep 02, 2014
Promiscuous king
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Spotted At The Airport With His Wives - See Pic by DJDOLA(m): 6:42am On Sep 02, 2014
deols: On someone's mind, Nothing feels better than being an Olori. You can never understand their motivating factor until you have taken the time to speak with them and understand their psyche.

In short, they hate your life as much as you hate theirs.
well am from royal family and very soon I will be come a king..u can become my queen if u don't mind

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Spotted At The Airport With His Wives - See Pic by PapaNnamdi: 8:57am On Sep 02, 2014
DJDOLA: well am from royal family and very soon I will be come a king..u can become my queen if u don't mind

hediot, i think say u learn lesson from d pix, but no u didnt,
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Spotted At The Airport With His Wives - See Pic by DJDOLA(m): 9:49am On Sep 02, 2014
PapaNnamdi:

hediot, i think say u learn lesson from d pix, but no u didnt,
nuisance....someone can not joke again..why can't u just face ur business
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Spotted At The Airport With His Wives - See Pic by ideee03(f): 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
Are they sisters? They all look alike, or maybe it's because they share something in common, bleached skin.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Spotted At The Airport With His Wives - See Pic by sexymoma(f): 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
Na d same creme alaafin and those ladies dey use... angry
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Spotted At The Airport With His Wives - See Pic by LuckyLadolce(m): 6:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
I will av six of dis kinds... Being a man is a goodlife. ;DI
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Spotted At The Airport With His Wives - See Pic by RichDad1(m): 11:01am On Sep 03, 2014
Royalty speaking. coolcool
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Spotted At The Airport With His Wives - See Pic by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
He should have sat in the middle and two women sitting at each side grin
Anyway this sitting position shows Royalty and class; not the type Don Dazzy and all those celebrities are used to grin

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Spotted At The Airport With His Wives - See Pic by uduokirika1(m): 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2014
if only we know how he acquires his harem of wives! The last time i checked it was acclaimed that The Alafin does not set eyes on beautiful(fair) lady without tasting her p.s*s.y! whether you are married or not! sometimes it ends in marriage or just a fling. That's why he changes them like agbada. I stand to be corrected or clearified on this assertions! Thank me later!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Spotted At The Airport With His Wives - See Pic by MymothersKeeper(f): 12:40am On Sep 06, 2014
uduokirika1: if only we know how he acquires his harem of wives! The last time i checked it was acclaimed that The Alafin does not set eyes on beautiful(fair) lady without tasting her p.s*s.y!

well i hope he use condom angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Davido & His HKN Gang Get High During A Smoking Spree / 8 Photos That Proves Makeup Is Witchcraft / 17 Hottest Kim Kardashian’s Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.