Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,953 members, 7,799,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? (1388 Views)

Photos: Guys Which Size Do U Prefer? Ladies where do you belong here? / My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend / Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Proposed To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? by Tymax(m): 7:42pm On Sep 01, 2014
onstelly: In a boat in the middle of a big water, I have always wish I will b propose to this way
Just make sure you say yes grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
Female thread
Re: Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? by onstelly(f): 7:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
Lol if not wat will happen, in btw if he is the one I will say a very big YES

Tymax:
Just make sure you say yes grin
Re: Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? by onstelly(f): 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
onstelly: Lol if not wat will happen, in btw if he is the one I will say a very big YES

Re: Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? by Kunleskey(m): 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
rozzay: Ok, actually haven't tot of dat. Well I'd like sam to do d proposal say eida on a mountain or a tall huge tree - we d climb to d top den he ll scream sweet rozzay pls marry me, on his knees of cos. When I say yes. Nd he puts d ring d stars will form I love u, while we kiss passionately. Hmmmmmmmm( den I go wake up from sleep)
do u know that we guys will kneel down once or for few time and after marriage u gonna kneel down for us with passion everyday,.
Re: Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? by free2ryhme: 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
solid3: We have seen the way some guys will go to the radio station to propose to their heartthrob,
Some do it in shopping mall where there is large crowd,
Some guys propose in a boat while in the middle of big waters,
Some in an eatry,
Some right in their bedroom behind closed doors.

As good as that may seem, we have seen some bad cases where the whole love suddenly hit the rock, some guys even get dirty slap for proposing (chai!!, diaris godu o!).

Now the question is, to the ladies, where and how will you want your guy to propose to you?

You ladies sure live in a dream world. Una nvr get boyfriend not to think of engagement no worry d guy go propose for hell fire
Re: Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
Kunleskey: do u know that we guys will kneel down once or for few time and after marriage u gonna kneel down for us with passion everyday,.
Lol I don't mind dat kinda passion
Re: Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? by ahkenaten(m): 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hmm.... i'll be busy on my laptop and call her "hey sweetie can i borrow u for a sec" then i'll just tell her i found a new job for her....and the pay is good, when she ask me which job....i'll tell her her new job is waking me up at 5 for the rest of her life,advising me in every step i take, listening and laughing to my jokes whether funny or not, showing anger and nagging me when i do something silly...and that the pay is 3 to 4 cute kids...and my heart,my soul and my body...then i say "I love u sweetpea, lets live together, forever and for always....then i plant a kiss on her lips.
Re: Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? by nellyelitz(m): 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
rozzay: Ok, actually haven't tot of dat. Well I'd like sam to do d proposal say eida on a mountain or a tall huge tree - we d climb to d top den he ll scream sweet rozzay pls marry me, on his knees of cos. When I say yes. Nd he puts d ring d stars will form I love u, while we kiss passionately. Hmmmmmmmm( den I go wake up from sleep)
hahaha funny girl...u've been dreaming too much lately
Re: Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? by nellyelitz(m): 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
marieolae: Actually I wouldn't want to get proposed in a public place. Somewhere quiet and sensual. Only the two of us. So I can really show my madness of love for him. Somewhere where I could just ripp off his clothes out of happiness. That's what I would prefer actually. I hope it happens in that way
rip off his clothes to do what?
Re: Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? by nellyelitz(m): 9:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
Tymax:
I'm speechless cry lipsrsealed
him want consult him acestors abi
Re: Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
nellyelitz: hahaha funny girl...u've been dreaming too much lately
Lol no mind me o, who no like beta thing
Re: Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? by nellyelitz(m): 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
rozzay:
Lol no mind me o, who no like beta thing
anyways...stay cool.
Re: Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? by Anacksunamun: 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ishilove: I love mountain climbing and long walks in forested areas. We could both climb the mountain, and when we get to the summit, with sweat running down his face and back, he'd say "Ishi, I want to climb every mountain, swim through any river, fight off every lion and do a whole lot of crazy ish with you by my side. And when we are too old for mountain hikes, I want to sit down with you on our balcony, sip hot akamu because we have no teeth left and gossip about our neighbours. Ishi, I want to grow old with you... Say yes, you stubborn girl..."

*sigh*

*dreamy eyes*

*sigh...*

I hope the nigga proposes like this because African men are very unromantic. angry
The only "mountain" any Naija guy will climb with you, is your provocative "countours(shape/mountain)." gringrin
Re: Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? by jovialebony(f): 1:06am On Sep 02, 2014
I prefer my fiancé engaging me at home in a grand style either decorating d bed with flowers nd garnishing it with some wine in a surprising way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Difference Between Boys And Men Must Read / He Need You To Help Satisfy ???? / Photo: Couple St@bs 10-year -old Girl In Her Pr!vate Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.