Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,004 members, 7,806,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night (38694 Views)

Toke Makinwa The Fashionista Steps Out In Gorgeous Outfit (Photos) / Chaii See What This Lagos Big Girl Wore To NEA NORMINATION Party (see Photos) / Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by ladywriter(f): 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
I just like the lady.
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by Yeesh(f): 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
Whoeva advised tiwa to apply dat black lipstick tho..
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by Jostico: 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
i no look her i go comment.how many great grand pikin she getna ask i ask o
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
@op.....gor what?
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by Iffffffy(f): 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
icebebe: She's pretty n I love her dress,buh seriouxly If a slim babe had wore dis vry dress,una no wetin go happen na grin grin,I jus dnt lik FAT!!!
coming from a fellow lady? I don't believe... Should she have killed herselF cuz she is fat... Rubb.ish

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by popson1st: 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
Gbogbo big girl..

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by kennyfao(m): 4:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
kingvicking:

I can help you on that,
A. Embarrassing
B. Awkward
C. Barbaric
D. Frustrating
E. Animalistic (more like trying to make-up for a monkey for it to look like Omotola Sexy.
Shoo, E reach like that?

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by ideee03(f): 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2014
I'll go with 'B'
kingvicking:

I can help you on that,
A. Embarrassing
B. Awkward
C. Barbaric
D. Frustrating
E. Animalistic (more like trying to make-up for a monkey for it to look like Omotola Sexy.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by ideee03(f): 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
She's trying to rock the gothic look.
Yeesh: Whoeva advised tiwa to apply dat black lipstick tho..
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by Pita99(m): 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
frodobee: sounded Ebola Badmus
I swear, I thought it was only me grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by Coldfeet(f): 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
I think she looks pretty and her dress is lovely too! Seems she's been working out.

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by Crixina(f): 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
MsSteph: i Love patoranking. but eniola na who draw eyepencil for ur brow like that? kilode my orobo sister?
thank God say no be only me see that tido
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by hiidee(m): 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
chai...dere ris God oooo
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
She's beautiful.
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by VcStunner(m): 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
undecided You know when they pay people to be very wicked and tormenting... How could they spoil my already awesome day with this horrible thread... Did'nt knw who had d name, was hoping to come see some swt lady. Viewers DISCRETION next time pls
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by olumuyiolaoluwa: 5:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
ENIOLA BABBY OOOOO!
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by Druhill(m): 5:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
icebebe: She's pretty n I love her dress,buh seriouxly If a slim babe had wore dis vry dress,una no wetin go happen na grin grin,I jus dnt lik FAT!!!
I luv her becus she full well.
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by bosun11(m): 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2014
Topics about celebrities and dressing always hitting FP....smh..........nice outfit though but the extra luggage is TOO much..team slim dark ladies

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by 1k001(m): 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
How are we so terribly insensitive?

She is indeed overweight but the only reason she should do something about it is for her health and well being and not for looks. Afterall some lepa babes are not as fine as her!

She likely knows her weight is a problem and is probably attempting the difficult task of losing the excess weight.

So please be a bit more sensitive.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
TIWA looks PALE and DUSKY.
Is she suffering from AUTOIMMUNE DISORDER..?
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
TIWA looks PALE and DUSKY
Is she suffering from AUTOIMMUNE DISORDER..?
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by polarman(m): 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
1k001: How are we so terribly insensitive?

She is indeed overweight but the only reason she should do something about it is for her health and well being and not for looks. <b Afterall some lepa babes are not as fine as her!/> e.g. Tiwa Savage Bliss

She likely knows her weight is a problem and is probably attempting the difficult task of losing the excess weight.

So please be a bit more sensitive.

But Eniola, why you dey pull the dress for picture 3? Was the dress disturbing the flow of air? or you were not comfortable in it

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by Amya(f): 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2014

At least she's fat all round. Unlike you with skinny arms and a pot belly.

4 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by kandiikane(m): 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
berem: She's even more beautiful than Tiwa Savage.

Big girls rock jare! cheesy cheesy

Oya keep consoling yourself o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by mamagee3(f): 5:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
*Lips sealed* grin

I have nothing to say...
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by igbsam(m): 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
Why are they looking like people being choked with shisha smoke!

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by shinysmrt: 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
wtf undecided
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by crowntoro(f): 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
Nigeria Entertainment Awards in New York? why cant dey do it in Nigeria since it's a nigerian award? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy: I Regret Fighting Olamide At The Headies 2015 (Video) / Davido Reveals How His Father Arrested Him [PICS] / Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.