Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? (4690 Views)

10,000 Pakistani Muslims Accept Jesus In One Night / OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS / In The Name Of Jesus: Why Is It So Powerful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by plaetton: 10:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
malvisguy212: the jews reject christ because they though the messiah will fight war and win it for them as in the old testament.
Acts1:6. Then they gathered around him and asked him, “Lord, are you at this time
going to restore the kingdom to Israel?” 7 He said to them: “It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has
set by his own authority. 8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit
comes on you; and you will be my
witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea
and Samaria, and to the ends of the
EARTH.”

The gospel is for the whole world.

So the Jews made a grave error of judgement 2000yrs ago, and since then they are not intelligent enough to have seen the errors of their past, and you, an African , for whom bible was brought to by sword and gun, are so brilliant that you can see what Jews have not seen?

Is this your position sir?

8 Likes

Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by macof(m): 10:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
thorpido: Spiritual things have never been established by logical things.Faith demands that what is believed is not seen to the physical eyes.The bible questions the rationality in a man having faith for what he can see.

So you are wrong saying intelligence and logical thinking is the bedrock of spiritual things.

Only because you don't know what Spirituality is.

The Bible is not a spiritual guide but a religious book, there's nothing like a spiritual guide other than your own Ori/Chi which manifests as your intelligence and ability to make rational thoughts among others. Spirituality isn't built on faith, religion is.
Get the difference

2 Likes

Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by thorpido(m): 10:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
macof:

The Bible is not a spiritual guide but a religious book, there's nothing like a spiritual guide other than your own Ori/Chi which manifests as your intelligence and ability to make rational thoughts among others. Spirituality isn't built on faith, religion is.
Get the difference

How can you explain and understand faith when you don't have it?You have only chosen to come up with your own theory.
Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by plaetton: 10:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
macof:

Get the difference

Excellent.
Is there any doubts that religion and intelligence don't go hand in hand.
Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by plaetton: 11:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
thorpido: How can you explain and understand faith when you don't have it?You have only chosen to come up with your own theory.

Is believing in Santa clause a form of faith?

If, as you unknowingly agree, that faith is irrational, isn't that another way of saying that faith tends to be and tends to the st.u.pi.d or insane?

3 Likes

Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by malvisguy212: 11:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
plaetton:

So the Jews made a grave error of judgement 2000yrs ago, and since then they are not intelligent enough to have seen the errors of their past, and you, an African , for whom bible was brought to by sword and gun, are so brilliant that you can see what Jews have not seen?

Is this your position sir?
are you sayin it's all the jews presently living reject christ? In your post you say " why should african accept christ" what make you think all africans accept christ? some will reject him and likewise the jews.
Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by JesusisLord85: 11:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
plaetton:

I wrote on another thread yesterday that any African who calls himself Israelite is an embarrassment to mother Africa. Such a person should either commit suicide or be sold into slavery for just one cup of old palm wine. That is what the person is worth.
Life began in African and spread forth, you slowpoke, not the other round.

Negroid can beget non-negroid, but no-negroid can never beget negroid.
This is basic biology,slowpoke.

So what is your point. Who is talking about whites here.
I am implying that we negroes are the true Israelites mentioned in the bible. What do the oyibno have to do with anything.
They are the impostors

Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by JesusisLord85: 11:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
plaetton:

Is believing in Santa clause a form of faith?

If, as you unknowingly agree, that faith is irrational, isn't that another way of saying that faith tends to be and tends to the st.u.pi.d or insane?

Olodo.
In those days, believing in Yahshua (Jesus) was not about believing whether he existed. It was whether one believed that he is the Messiah the prophets spoke of.

These days people are asking whether God exists. That was never up for discussion those days. Unfortunately, through time, many men have given birth to fools. For it is only a fool that says there is no god.

Shalom
Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by macof(m): 11:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
thorpido: It's one thing to quote scriptures,it's another thing to have an understanding of it.Remember the devil also quoted scripture when he tempted Jesus.
Jesus was sent primarily to Israel but how come He ministered to non-jews?Why did He heal non-jews?Why did He heal the daughter of the very woman he spoke those words you quoted to?I'll want you to answer.

The Rev.3:9 you quoted has no relevance.Christians are not jews.

true it was recorded in the Bible that Jesus healed the non-jew's daughter. But read how it happened
Matthew 15:22-27
"A woman from Canaan came crying to Jesus; have mercy on me o lord son of David, my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil..but Jesus answered her not a word, and his disciples came saying Send her away for she crys after us..he answered; I AM NOT SENT BUT UNTO THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL...then she came and worshiped him saying; O Lord help me..He answered; IT IS NOT GOOD TO TAKE THE CHILDREN'S BREAD AND CAST IT DOGS, and she said Truth Lord yet dogs eat of the crumbs that fall from the master's table"

Now read and understand..how Jesus considers non-Jews dogs only befitting of crumbs that fall from the table of Jews

Why then do Africans go to such extremes to blindly follow a man that would only sees you as crumbs eating dogs.
The Jews whom are the masters reject him, yet you all accept him feeling lucky or what??
As Plaetton asked; do you consider yourself smarter and better than Jews for accepting Jesus while they reject him?

3 Likes

Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by macof(m): 11:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
thorpido: How can you explain and understand faith when you don't have it?You have only chosen to come up with your own theory.

I have faith but not blind faith=delusion.
I only have faith in what I perceive plausible with rationality and logical thoughts as it fits with my reality..faith is a belief, similar to trust that every man has in one thing or the other, but how and what leads to our faith is different.

3 Likes

Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by macof(m): 11:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
plaetton:

Excellent.
Is there any doubts that religion and intelligence don't go hand in hand.

I have no doubts whatsoever.

2 Likes

Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by plaetton: 11:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
JesusisLord85:

Olodo.
In those days, believing in Yahshua (Jesus) was not about believing whether he existed. It was whether one believed that he is the Messiah the prophets spoke of.

These days people are asking whether God exists. That was never up for discussion those days. Unfortunately, through time, many men have given birth to fools. For it is only a fool that says there is no god.

Shalom

And it's only a foolish god that says there is no other god- logicboy03.

Jews don't believe that Jesus ever existed. They have No records of him in the annals Jewish history.

1 Like

Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by GooseBaba: 12:34am On Sep 02, 2014
malvisguy212: are you sayin it's all the jews presently living reject christ? In your post you say " why should african accept christ" what make you think all africans accept christ? some will reject him and likewise the jews.

Every sensible human being/African will reject salvation from a corpse..

The jews were expecting a messiah, all jesus gave them was baseless claims...

They asked him Bros J, when is the Lord coming, jesus replied you don't need to know just maintain mumurity and follow me. With annoyance the jews beat the guy come nail am for cross.presently, foolish Africans condemn their ancestors and proclaim themselves descendants of Abraham just to maintain the mumurity... Tufiakwa.!

1 Like

Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by lepasharon(f): 12:49am On Sep 02, 2014
What y'all need to understand is that the Jsus in the bible and Jesus of Christianity are totally different personalities. Jesus in the Bible was a Jew,Christianity adopted him and deified him for Christianity and made into a man for all,whereas that wasn't the case at all.

Jesus became Christian !

1 Like

Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by Nobody: 3:01am On Sep 02, 2014
Story of Jesus Christ was 'fabricated to pacify the poor', claims Biblical scholar

A controversial American biblical scholar is set to make his first appearance in London next week to present a discovery that he claims proves the story of Jesus Christ was invented as a system of mind control to enslave the poor.

Joseph Atwill, who is the author of a book entitled 'Caesar's Messiah: The Roman Conspiracy to Invent Jesus', asserts that Christianity did not begin as a religion, but was actually a sophisticated government propaganda exercise used to pacify the subjects of the Roman Empire.

At the 'Covert Messiah' conference, to be held at the Conway Hall in Holborn a week on Saturday, Mr Atwill will present his theory that the New Testament was written by first-century Roman aristocrats and that they entirely fabricated the story of Jesus Christ.

Outlining his ideas in a blog posting on his website Mr Atwill writes: "Christianity may be considered a religion, but it was actually developed and used as a system of mind control to produce slaves that believed God decreed their slavery."

Mr Atwill says that acts of insurrection by Jewish sects, who were awaiting the arrival of a so-called 'warrior Messiah' in Palestine, were a perpetual problem for the Roman Empire and that after the Empire had exhausted all traditional means of dealing with the problem they resorted to psychological warfare.

"They surmised that the way to stop the spread of zealous Jewish missionary activity was to create a competing belief system," Atwill told PRWeb.com

"That's when the 'peaceful' Messiah story was invented.

"Instead of inspiring warfare, this Messiah urged turn-the-other-cheek pacifism and encouraged Jews to 'give onto Caesar' and pay their taxes to Rome."

Mr Atwill continues: "Although Christianity can be a comfort to some, it can also be very damaging and repressive, an insidious form of mind control that has led to blind acceptance of serfdom, poverty, and war throughout history.

To this day, especially in the United States, it is used to create support for war in the Middle East."

Elsewhere, Mr Atwill also writes: “In fact he [Jesus] may be the only fictional character in literature whose entire life story can be traced to other sources. Once those sources are all laid bare, there’s simply nothing left.”

Atwill says he made his discovery when while studying the New Testament alongside the 'War of the Jews' by Josephus - the only surviving first-person historical account of first-century Judea.

Mr Atwill claims that he began to notice a sequence of parallels between the two texts.

"What seems to have eluded many scholars is that the sequence of events and locations of Jesus ministry are more or less the same as the sequence of events and locations of the military campaign of [Emperor] Titus Flavius as described by Josephus," Atwill claims.

"This is clear evidence of a deliberately constructed pattern", he continues.

"The biography of Jesus is actually constructed, tip to stern, on prior stories, but especially on the biography of a Roman Caesar."

Richard Dawkins, the English evolutionary biologist and author, well known for his anti-religion views, yesterday tweeted a link to the press release advertising the event in London.

However, he later tweeted: "RT doesn't imply endorsement. I'm not qualified to judge Atwill's thesis. Just thought it might be worth a look."

Mr Atwill's theory is simply one of a number of what are known as Bible conspiracy theories.

These theories commonly include the suggestion that secret societies, mystery schools and other religions used the fictional story of Christ to unify the Roman Empire under one state religion.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/story-of-jesus-christ-was-fabricated-to-pacify-the-poor-claims-controversial-biblical-scholar-8870879.html

1 Like

Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 02, 2014
krayzieklay: Reading all the comments from the Christian folks,I'm almost certain that most of them don't even know the origin of their foreign religion,how it came to be and stuffs... Imagine one ttwat writing we blacks are the original Jews,no nah you for just say we are the original Chinese people..#confusednitwit.... Smh reallly

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by McWhillion(m): 9:31am On Sep 02, 2014
As a human I am free to believe in whatever I choose to believe in.

Traditional worshippers believe in Polytheism- believe in many gods.

Hindus believe in Brahman

Atheists believe in the nonexistence of any god/God.

I ve chosen to foolishly, stupidly, irrationally, mumuly and illogically(let the guys who would quote me add theirs) believe in Monotheism- the believe in one Supreme Being.

Like someone pointed out on this thread I ve chosen to believe in the fabricated story of Jesus

I am one insensible African who has chosen to accept salvation from a corpse

I ve also chosen to have blind faith or delusion in Jesus

I ve chosen to be called zombie for stupidly believing in a Jesus that the Jews rejected.

BUT WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS WHY THE ATHEISTS ON THIS THREAD ARE SO CONCERNED ABOUT WHAT I BELIEVE IN.

See to it that no one carries you off as spoil or makes you yourselves captive by his so-called philosophy and intellectualism and vain deceit (idle fancies and plain nonsense), following human tradition (men's ideas of the material rather than the spiritual world), just crude notions following the rudimentary and elemental teachings of the universe and disregarding [the teachings of] Christ (the Messiah).……Col. 2:8.

BY THE WAY I AM NOT HERE TO ANSWER ANYBODY'S QUESTION RATHER I VE COME HERE TO DISPLAY MY STUPIDITY... you're free to say whatever you like, that's your cup of cocoa grin
Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by malvisguy212: 12:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
lepasharon: What y'all need to understand is that the Jsus in the bible and Jesus of Christianity are totally different personalities. Jesus in the Bible was a Jew,Christianity adopted him and deified him for Christianity and made into a man for all,whereas that wasn't the case at all.

Jesus became Christian !
the jesus in your quran and the one in the bible are difference. That is what you suppose to say.
Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by malvisguy212: 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
GooseBaba:

Every sensible human being/African will reject salvation from a corpse..

The jews were expecting a messiah, all jesus gave them was baseless claims...

They asked him Bros J, when is the Lord coming, jesus replied you don't need to know just maintain mumurity and follow me. With annoyance the jews beat the guy come nail am for cross.presently, foolish Africans condemn their ancestors and proclaim themselves descendants of Abraham just to maintain the mumurity... Tufiakwa.!

intolerance pagan.
Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by plaetton: 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
malvisguy212: are you sayin it's all the jews presently living reject christ? In your post you say " why should african accept christ" what make you think all africans accept christ? some will reject him and likewise the jews.

Stop skirting around the issue.
You understand my question perfectly.
Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by thorpido(m): 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
lepasharon: What y'all need to understand is that the Jsus in the bible and Jesus of Christianity are totally different personalities. Jesus in the Bible was a Jew,Christianity adopted him and deified him for Christianity and made into a man for all,whereas that wasn't the case at all.

Jesus became Christian !
^^confused much
Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by plaetton: 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
McWhillion: As a human I am free to believe in whatever I choose to believe in.

I ve chosen to foolishly, stupidly, irrationally, mumuly and illogically(let the guys who would quote me add theirs) believe in Monotheism- the believe in one Supreme Being.

Like someone pointed out on this thread I ve chosen to believe in the fabricated story of Jesus

I ve chosen to be called zombie for stupidly believing in a Jesus that the Jews rejected.

BUT WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS WHY THE ATHEISTS ON THIS THREAD ARE SO CONCERNED ABOUT WHAT I BELIEVE IN.

See to it that no one carries you off as spoil or makes you yourselves captive by his so-called philosophy and intellectualism and vain deceit (idle fancies and plain nonsense), following human tradition (men's ideas of the material rather than the spiritual world), just crude notions following the rudimentary and elemental teachings of the universe and disregarding [the teachings of] Christ (the Messiah).……Col. 2:8.

BY THE WAY I AM NOT HERE TO ANSWER ANYBODY'S QUESTION RATHER I VE COME HERE TO DISPLAY MY STUPIDITY... you're free to say whatever you like, that's your cup of cocoa grin

Good for you sir. We appreciate your honesty.

Every nation has it small population of m.o.ro.ns, so it's not a crime per se to be st.u.p.id.
However, when such st.u.pi.di.ty as you have mentioned above is a national obsession, carried as a sort of national flag, when SELF-DEPRECATION becomes a national anthem, then it becomes everyone's responsiblity, those not infected, to step up , challenge , mock and dismantle this your st.u.pi.di.ty, if for none other than for the future of the race.

If you know anything about self-esteem, you would agree that a child with very low self-esteem grow up maladjusted, less likely to progress and more likely have substance abuse issues, and more likely to commit vices.

The mental orientation fostered, nay, yolked upon Africans by for Religious myths does not allow us to make proper sense of the world , our history and our place in the future. It distorts everything. It fragments our minds,and therefore our reality.

Is it any surprise that we Africans, in this modern era, contribute the very least in scientific innovation in an era where education has become an equalizer for the rest of our former Third World Peers like India, Korea, Brazil ,etc?

Is is any surprise that our children are failing national exams at an alarming rate,.. because their minds have been force-fed and suffused with too much religious garbage?

Let me ask you again sir, as I had asked someone else on another thread. I would appreciate your honest answer.

Why do advanced countries not have religion, the type we force-feed our school children in Nigeria, in their academic curriculum ?
There must be a good reason, right?
And then ask yourself: If the advanced countries do not do it, then why does Nigeria do it?

3 Likes

Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by McWhillion(m): 2:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
plaetton:

Good for you sir. We appreciate your honesty.

Every nation has it small population of m.o.ro.ns, so it's not a crime per se to be st.u.p.id.
However, when such st.u.pi.di.ty as you have mentioned above is a national obsession, carried as a sort of national flag, when SELF-DEPRECATION becomes a national anthem, then it becomes everyone's responsiblity, those not infected, to step up , challenge , mock and dismantle this your st.u.pi.di.ty, if for none other than for the future of the race.

If you know anything about self-esteem, you would agree that a child with very low self-esteem grow up maladjusted, less likely to progress and more likely have substance abuse issues, and more likely to commit vices.

The mental orientation fostered, nay, yolked upon Africans by for Religious myths does not allow us to make proper sense of the world , our history and our place in the future. It distorts everything. It fragments our minds,and therefore our reality.

Is it any surprise that we Africans, in this modern era, contribute the very least in scientific innovation in an era where education has become an equalizer for the rest of our former Third World Peers like India, Korea, Brazil ,etc?

Is is any surprise that our children are failing national exams at an alarming rate,.. because their minds have been force-fed and suffused with too much religious garbage?

Let me ask you again sir, as I had asked someone else on another thread. I would appreciate your honest answer.

Why do advanced countries not have religion, the type we force-feed our school children in Nigeria, in their academic curriculum ?
There must be a good reason, right?
And then ask yourself: If the advanced countries do not do it, then why does Nigeria do it?

Like I stúpidly told you beforehand I am not here to answer any questions and like you rightly pointed out I duely represent the møronic population who are foolishly obsessed with religious myths and fables. How do you then expect me who is not intellectually sound in scientific and worldly philosophy to answer your question. When you come across an enlightened person who is able to answer your question, let me know.
Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by malvisguy212: 2:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
plaetton:

Stop skirting around the issue.
You understand my question perfectly.
yeah, I perfectly understand you and I know, you know what I mean,the likes of you and macof and the rest are pagan and atheist from africa, but you guys reject christ but the majority in africa accept christ, that's what I mean by your post.
Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by macof(m): 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2014
McWhillion: As a human I am free to believe in whatever I choose to believe in.

BY THE WAY I AM NOT HERE TO ANSWER ANYBODY'S QUESTION RATHER I VE COME HERE TO DISPLAY MY STUPIDITY... You free to say whatever you like, that's your cup of cocoa grin

This has nothing to do with you but the entire nation and Africa at large.

When the stuupid like you have said are the majority, when illogical decisions are the most made, when irrationality is the order of the day in our societies it affects Atheists, Pagans and all people.

We wish for change and development but that can only happen when stuupid people are less than the intelligent ones

4 Likes

Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by macof(m): 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
plaetton:

And it's only a foolish god that says there is no other god- logicboy03.

Jews don't believe that Jesus ever existed. They have No records of him in the annals Jewish history.

While I wouldn't say Jesus never existed, it is true that Jews generally don't know him. He is not a man of their history.
Funny how the Romans know more about him when he supposedly lived among Jews

1 Like

Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by McWhillion(m): 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
macof:

When the stuupid like you have said are the majority, when illogical decisions are the most made, when irrationality is the order of the day in our societies it affects Atheists, Pagans and all people.

We wish for change and development but that can only happen when stuupid people are less than the intelligent ones

Bro, they say too much cooks spoil the broth. Maybe there is a reason why nature has selected and preserved you "intelligent ones". You people are capable of proffering solutions for development. I believe if there are too many 'intelligent people" there would be a lot of conflicting ideas and counter theories and less progress. So the question that now bothers me is why have you free thinkers not been able to proffer any solutions whatsoever. The change we desire as a people can start from you, so what are/have you doing/done to create change?
Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by Ochoiho: 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
John 1 :11-12

"He went to his own( Jews ) they receive Him not but as many as receive Him He gave them power to become the children of God even those who believe in His name.

Time will tell who is silly- the Jew that rejected Him, me that answer the open call or the op.
Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by plaetton: 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
macof:

Beautifully said.
Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by plaetton: 4:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
McWhillion:

Bro, they say too much cooks spoil the broth. Maybe there is a reason why nature has selected and preserved you "intelligent ones". You people are capable of proffering solutions for development. I believe if there are too many 'intelligent people" there would be a lot of conflicting ideas and counter theories and less progress. So the question that now bothers me is why have you free thinkers not been able to proffer any solutions whatsoever. The change we desire as a people can start from you, so what are/have you doing/done to create change?

Fighting against gross national lunacy is what we are doing here.
A journey of s thousand mikes starts with a single step.

First proffered solution is to remove religion in our primary and secondary school curriculums.
If at all, teach it a comparative study of all religions from every culture.

We need to strengthen and expand our cultural and historical heritage.You are a No-person if you no cultural identity.

We should embrace, emphasize, adequately fund scientific education.

Teaching elementary school children about our solar system and the wonders of space exploration would fire their minds and ignite the prerequisite level of curiosity that leads to scientific innovations.

Enough of these tales from the ancient middle east. Enough of these handbooks of immorality that contain and propagate gross and the most egregious acts of inhumanity.

3 Likes

Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by plaetton: 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ochoiho:
John 1 :11-12

"He went to his own( Jews ) they receive Him not but as many as receive Him He gave them power to become the children of God even those who believe in His name.

Time will tell who is silly- the Jew that rejected Him, me that answer the open call or the op.

You m.o.Ron, time has already told. They Jews are united, prosper in every area of life, their minds are not fragmented, they are proud of their identity and heritage, they hold on strong to their religion , etc. In other words, they are well grounded in reality.

You African worshippers of Jesus, on the hand, are the ones left holding the empty bag, even after your former colonial converters have long jettisoned that toxic bag .

If you are expecting a reward for holding that toxic bag after you die, then the joke is on you buddy.

If you can't see that, then that's the big problem that we talking about here.

2 Likes

Re: If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? by GooseBaba: 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
McWhillion:

The change we desire.... Hehehe what yeye change do people like you desire..? When you look forward to an easy afterlife full of free food and singing... Smh..since you believe the devil runs the show here on earth,
Is that not part of your low self esteem that makes you believe that you are a gentile.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pure Description Of Islam / 10 Common Misconceptions About Atheism / Original Biblical Jews Were A Black African People : Jesus Christ Was Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.