Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency (16704 Views)

Politicians Who Visited Aso Rock In The Past Were Given $100, 000 – Presidency / Moslem Lobby Groups Now Dominate British And American State And Foriegn Policies / 120 Atiku Support Groups Set To Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by halix239(f): 11:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
theassassin:

A. First tell your father to send you to school instead of arm robbery learning maybe you will learn its mother not moda
B. Go and kill that harlot mother of yours for making you a hybrid of dog.

C. Before you kill her fvck her to stupor and slit her throat.

A dog fvcker like her deserve death

Ikpu nne i

mayb u shld beg ur cheap moda to ask ur pig fada to open a pig hum so ur wretched moda could buy a pig house sodat ha bizness ll strive so she could send u to sch to rmove da pig attitude from u. i ll glading assist ha with sum of ur pig brodas so she could fck to earn more money, hup u don't mind#pig son
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by theassassin: 11:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
halix239:

mayb u shld beg ur cheap moda to ask ur pig fada to open a pig hum so ur wretched moda could buy a pig house sodat ha bizness ll strive so she could send u to sch to rmove da pig attitude from u. i ll glading assist ha with sum of ur pig brodas so she could fck to earn more money, hup u don't mind#pig son

Speak good English mr man must you waste that smelly pusssy harlot mother of yours hard earned money. Or are you tired of typing? You never start naaaa we are just warming up.

May thunder strike that ceremonial bastard you call your father and may that rabid dog that born you live long so he can fvck the living hell out of your old mother.

Ode

Ikpu mma i
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by lastpage: 11:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
funshint: Imagine 8000groups times N10million per group... squandering of a country shocked angry

That is the truth!
l suspect that the 1.9Billion Naira which "doffus" told us he allocated for tackling Ebola... (which his Health Minister quickly denied and told us "doffus" was drunk on Otuoke Ogogoro ...and said it was actually to buy CARS.... when our people are being infected and dying of Ebola Virus!) ..has found a "worthwhile usage"!

Reminds me of Abacha's One Million Man March and the Dayo Kanu's YEAA (Youth Earnestly Yearn for Abacha).

This country would always produce "Men of the Belly", those who will sell their Mother for a bag of Rice and Groundnut Oil!

...or in the case of Iyiola Omisore, " A Bag of Rice and a Bottle of kerosine"! grin grin

History has a way of repeating itself.

"Ao'merin Jo'oba, eweku ewele" (from a folk play: "We will crown the Elephant a King!"wink

Lastpage!

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
This is good news for GEJ, how i wish the said aide took time to name the 8,000 groups

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by maronih: 11:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by Oringo1: 11:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
grin grin GeJ!!! GeJ!! Chai you no go kill me abeg ....Fresh Air every where.....GeJ till we can generate 50,000 mega watt ...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by halix239(f): 11:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
theassassin:

Speak good English mr man must you waste that smelly pusssy harlot mother of yours hard earned money. Or are you tired of typing? You never start naaaa we are just warming up.

May thunder strike that ceremonial bastard you call your father and may that rabid dog that born you live long so he can fvck the living hell out of your old mother.

Ode

Ikpu mma i

and may dat cheap wretch tireless pig fucker of ur moda continue fcking pigs so ha impoveraged hands could raise sum money to send u to sch to save ur miserable life so as to not end up a 4life nairaland poster. n beg ur pig fada to send sum of ur pig brodas. they re really nided for consumption. jst like u said, na nw we jst dey strt
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by theassassin: 11:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
halix239:

and may dat cheap wretch tireless pig fucker of ur moda continue fcking pigs so ha impoveraged hands could raise sum money to send u to sch to save ur miserable life so as to not end up a 4life nairaland poster. n beg ur pig fada to send sum of ur pig brodas. they re really nided for consumption. jst like u said, na nw we jst dey strt

Habaaaa you fool you are wasting this woman's money speak good english naaa even your rabid dog father don't like this english.

I heard you don't use condom when fvcking that STD infested pvssy of your raggy mother?
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by thwarrior72: 11:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
danot1030: are u saying there was no battle for the town between Nigeria army and the insurgent today?
No no, there was battle, but BBC SR are spinning it favour they pay master
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by Sibrah: 11:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
Imagine if these groups take on one port hole each and pursue it repair. . . But no, it is 8000 times millions of Naira gone down the drain.
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by JEITO: 11:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
8,000 and still counting... cheesy

GEJtill2019

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by halix239(f): 11:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
theassassin:

Habaaaa you fool you are wasting this woman's money speak good english naaa even your rabid dog father don't like this english.

I heard you don't use condom when fvcking that STD infested pvssy of your raggy mother?
y re u so adamant to send ur pig brodas. or has ur impotent dickless fada of pigs fada rfused. or ur pig fcker of a moda out of market to da pigs. beg dem pls cos ur miserable life is slowly wasting away. by da way i shorten my words so as pigs like u could easily understand
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by theassassin: 11:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
halix239:
y re u so adamant to send ur pig brodas. or has ur impotent dickless fada of pigs fada rfused. or ur pig fcker of a moda out of market to da pigs. beg dem pls cos ur miserable life is slowly wasting away. by da way i shorten my words so as pigs like u could easily understand

But it all sound trash to me whygrin?

Maybe you should see a doctor because that old woman of your mama get STD including HIV boku for pussssy and you no use condom WHY?
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by Datsme: 11:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
Trut: GEJ = Fresh Air till 2019...
Dont worry, una go use una mouth blow body

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by halix239(f): 12:02am On Sep 02, 2014
theassassin:

But it all sound trash to me whygrin?

Maybe you should see a doctor because that old woman of your mama get STD including HIV boku for pussssy and you no use condom WHY?
u wanna no y, i guest ur pig fucker of a moda didn't supply condoms. cos i heard shes da chairlady of animal fuckers. which in clude monkeys and chipanzee's, no wonda u rsin jst like dem. all ha hard earned money frm pig fcking is futile as ha pig son has already inherited the gene trait of his pig brodas. may b she remand to chipanzees, dey re more gainful
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by theassassin: 12:05am On Sep 02, 2014
halix239:
u wanna no y, i guest ur pig fucker of a moda didn't supply condoms. cos i heard shes da chairlady of animal fuckers. which in clude monkeys and chipanzee's, no wonda u rsin jst like dem. all ha hard earned money frm pig fcking is futile as ha pig son has already inherited the gene trait of his pig brodas. may b she remand to chipanzees, dey re more gainful

Wow then order a packet of condom and stop fvcking that OLD raged woman RAW because

AIDS is REAL grin
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by halix239(f): 12:16am On Sep 02, 2014
theassassin:

Wow then order a packet of condom and stop fvcking that OLD raged woman RAW because

AIDS is REAL grin
gud idea may b u shld encourage ur professional animal fucker of ur moda to kip huge packs of condoms cos fcking varieties of animals might not cum out with gud rsults, ebola, stds n aids re a considerable package
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by theassassin: 12:22am On Sep 02, 2014
halix239:
gud idea may b u shld encourage ur professional animal fucker of ur moda to kip huge packs of condoms cos fcking varieties of animals might not cum out with gud rsults, ebola, stds n aids re a considerable package

No you need that advice more than me because I use condom but you don't so mr man fvck with condom and stop giving it to her in anus because its soo painful. After fvcking dogs. She can't bear all 50 diccks including dogs
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by Papertrail11(m): 12:29am On Sep 02, 2014
ahahahahahahah.....
What happened in oyo and Ogun state will repeat itself. Is it not support or is it not to sign signature and put phone number all dose to say u support some1 all dose na small thing na wen d real election day come pple will fail Jonathan and run to d opposition......

But my fellow nairalanders look at this way if d Chibok girls fail to return back do yu think Nigerians will vote Gej and his gang of thi3ves and if he he fails to put d economy in the right order do u fink dey will vote him....
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by halix239(f): 12:33am On Sep 02, 2014
theassassin:

No you need that advice more than me because I use condom but you don't so mr man fvck with condom and stop giving it to her in anus because its soo painful. After fvcking a dog. She can't bear all your diccks.

son of a pig fada, jst like ur name, i guest u shld finish off ur wretched parents cos dey re no thing but a waste to da universe. n mayb join with urself because da world nids sum space for humans not pigs like urselves
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by theassassin: 12:35am On Sep 02, 2014
halix239:

son of a pig fada, jst like ur name, i guest u shld finish off ur wretched parents cos dey re no thing but a waste to da universe. n mayb join with urself because da world nids sum space for humans not pigs like urselves

Not until I finish your harlot mother for fvcking a rabid dog instead of a mad man.
But mr MAN

I heard your mother uses dildoo?
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by halix239(f): 12:56am On Sep 02, 2014
theassassin:

Not until I finish your harlot mother for fvcking a rabid dog instead of a mad man.
But mr MAN

I heard your mother uses dildoo?
chai, nawooooo, nw i ve seen da level of unemployment in naija. mr pig get a meaningful life. as 4 me, i wanna slip because i no b winch, if u like type till next yr, i don already reach my village in my slip, i pity u, nairaland is ur life n future.
my advice to u bfore retiring to bed. get a life to help ur wretched parents b4 they die of hunger n poverty

PEACE OUT TO ALL HUMANS IN HERE N NOT PIGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by theassassin: 1:04am On Sep 02, 2014
halix239:
chai, nawooooo, nw i ve seen da level of unemployment in naija. mr pig get a meaningful life. as 4 me, i wanna slip because i no b winch, if u like type till next yr, i don already reach my village in my slip, i pity u, nairaland is ur life n future.
my advice to u bfore retiring to bed. get a life to help ur wretched parents b4 they die of hunger n poverty

PEACE OUT TO ALL HUMANS IN HERE N NOT PIGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess you are off to your profession which is night highway robbery with that drunk ceremonial father of yours.

But remember my advice.

USE CONDOM ON YOUR OLD WOMAN because

AIDs is REAL

Ikpu nne I there
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by gidjah(m): 1:21am On Sep 02, 2014
Jnrbayerno: joblessness
YOU CALL IT JOBLESNESS,but i call it SYCOPHANCY ON D LOOSE!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by gidjah(m): 1:26am On Sep 02, 2014
Ceasar1: - No one cared to protest against the alarming rate of unemployment.

- No one cared to protest against the devastating act of Boko Haram.

- No one cared to protest for our Missing Billions.

- No one cared to protest against the millions living in complete poverty.

- No one cared to protest for change!

But it all changes when it comes to political bigotry, power and money!

Politics my foot! We Failed Ourselves!
DEAR ONE, WE DID BIG TIME!WE ARE OUR OWN WORST ENEMY.all this people singing his praise will b d first to say 'crucify him' later!So Sorry For This Nation

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by gidjah(m): 1:36am On Sep 02, 2014
lastpage:

That is the truth!
l suspect that the 1.9Billion Naira which "doffus" told us he allocated for tackling Ebola... (which his Health Minister quickly denied and told us "doffus" was drunk on Otuoke Ogogoro ...and said it was actually to buy CARS.... when our people are being infected and dying of Ebola Virus!) ..has found a "worthwhile usage"!

Reminds me of Abacha's One Million Man March and the Dayo Kanu's YEAA (Youth Earnestly Yearn for Abacha).

This country would always produce "Men of the Belly", those who will sell their Mother for a bag of Rice and Groundnut Oil!

...or in the case of Iyiola Omisore, " A Bag of Rice and a Bottle of kerosine"! grin grin

History has a way of repeating itself.

"Ao'merin Jo'oba, eweku ewele" (from a folk play: "We will crown the Elephant a King!"wink

Lastpage!
eku ise opolo olotu!u mst be of d old sch.i remembered d Y E A A!way back.where is dayo kanu sef?
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by Nobody: 2:05am On Sep 02, 2014
lastpage:

This country would always produce "Men of the Belly", those who will sell their Mother for a bag of Rice and Groundnut Oil![/b]

gidjah: eku ise opolo olotu!u mst be of d old sch.i remembered d Y E A A!way back.where is dayo kanu sef?

The name in bold is DANIEL KANU......

READ:http://brandiconimage..com/2014/04/why-i-supported-abacha-daniel-kanu.html
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by Nobody: 2:15am On Sep 02, 2014
99.9999% of those useless groups know that this is the best time to get their share of the National Cake flowing from the desperation of GEJ to get a 2nd term
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by gidjah(m): 2:20am On Sep 02, 2014
soroptimist:

The name in bold is DANIEL KANU......

READ:http://brandiconimage..com/2014/04/why-i-supported-abacha-daniel-kanu.html
THANKS SIR
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by Richy4(m): 3:29am On Sep 02, 2014
This whole settings kind of reminds me of the character of sheep on animal farm.
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by Noble11(m): 3:36am On Sep 02, 2014
Ceasar1: - No one cared to protest against the alarming rate of unemployment.

- No one cared to protest against the devastating act of Boko Haram.

- No one cared to protest for our Missing Billions.

- No one cared to protest against the millions living in complete poverty.

- No one cared to protest for change!

But it all changes when it comes to political bigotry, power and money!

Politics my foot! We Failed Ourselves!
What are you doing to change all that?
The changes starts with you...NOT NO ONE!
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by arresa: 4:02am On Sep 02, 2014
Noble11:
What are you doing to change all that?
The changes starts with you...NOT NO ONE!

The change starts with him, but he's not the person Nigerians voted for or are paying billions upon billions to make the change, he's not the commander in chief of the armed forces, he's not the chief law enforcement of the federal republic of Nigeria, he's not appointing crooks and criminals to public office, he's not pardoning convicts, he's not refusing to rescue your missing school girls, he's not responsible for anything because Nigerians didn't charge him with any responsibility.

Why not just get rid of your president and the man you are paying to effect the change and put the person you quoted in office and also pay him to make the change?

The people Nigerians voted for and are paying to do the job are responsible, it's their job and responsibility to make the change.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Quit Notice: Osinbajo To Begin Series Of Consultations With North, Igbo Leaders / Governors, Deputies: Torn Apart By Defection / What exactly Is True Federalism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.