Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Stop Running From Binary, U Could Be D Next Binary Millionaire With Price Action - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stop Running From Binary, U Could Be D Next Binary Millionaire With Price Action (6096 Views)

Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy / Price Action Forex Signals / Pls Help Me'how Can I Withdraw My Funds From Binary.com. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Running From Binary, U Could Be D Next Binary Millionaire With Price Action by youngnapo: 8:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
Note: This post in not meant to sell any Ebook or Signal Service, Its just to Encourage peeps to learn Price action and Candle Stick Pattern. With the Knowledge you can cash in on Binary, Anytime, Anyday.

I started Trading Binary Far back 2010 when it was known as Betonmarkets. My success then was nothing to write home about. But fast forward to 2013, i discovered the missing ingredient in my trading tool. PRICE ACTION AND CANDLE STICK PATTERN.

I started studying these ingredients day in day out, i practice it day in day out. Then Bam, i started trading live. The profit was amazing and consistent.

In August 2013, a friend brought up an idea on applying a strategy on runbet we've been using back then wen we were novice. MARTINGALE. This is the double until u win that got us broke back in those days.
I deciding to check the history of my Trades using Price Action and Candle Stick Pattern and discovered i hv never lost upto 4 consecutive trades since i started using the system.
Here is the gist. I Started Martingaling my price action system and the result has been fabulous ever since.

Note: I don't do any other thing online apart from Binary. I don't sell ebooks and i don't provide signal. My Binary account Balance is always in the range of $8,000.

I'm not here to brag or to show off, i just want to encourage some people to stop chasing shadows, get a sit, learn price action and candle stick and d sky will be your starting point.

If you hv any question, feel free to drop it. Incase you want to ask a private question.
My email is napo4sure@gmail.com

Update: Someone emailed me about some people using my account screenshot as theirs to sell binary system. Pls resist from these acts.
My last withdrawal of $9000 on 28th August 2014. I've made about $800 after the withdrawal, no magic, purely Price Action and Candle Stick Pattern. Activate your learning mode and carry on. I'm solidly behind you.

I'm not a professional, i'm still learning also.

6 Likes

Re: Stop Running From Binary, U Could Be D Next Binary Millionaire With Price Action by gtrader: 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
Most of us here are novice in Forex trading that's why we rely on Indicators. Bro can you give us guideline on how you make your own trading, I mean the candlestick pattern you are talking about. If its possible you can use mt4 chart and show us.

God bless
Re: Stop Running From Binary, U Could Be D Next Binary Millionaire With Price Action by IRIENBOY(m): 11:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
Brother,i have lost alot in binary tradin oh.
Re: Stop Running From Binary, U Could Be D Next Binary Millionaire With Price Action by sympathy55(m): 11:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
He said Price Action and Candle sticks.... that is the main thing guys. you have to read very hard and practice too. Even if thread owner drops one strategy today those of you using indicators will never understand it. forex it simple because price will always repeats itself. price action is the key my brodas just learn it and within a month or so you will understand the meaning of forex trading. thats just my two cent @ thread owner....... nice job ok...keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Stop Running From Binary, U Could Be D Next Binary Millionaire With Price Action by jidowu84: 8:02am On Sep 02, 2014
@op we started trading this year and that your Cr a/c up dia is as short as mine. But since that same 2010 Dec that I burn my a/c in just one day, I have never make a tangible money online . @op if you are real and sincere , you will become a chairman unopposed in this local government area. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Stop Running From Binary, U Could Be D Next Binary Millionaire With Price Action by fxstory(m): 12:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
I usually tell people that the best thing you can give to yourself when it comes to forex trading and binary option is to learn candlestick and price action.the secret is that they are very simple even more than indicators,that is one secret most people don't know.learn it even if it takes you years because the market will always be there waiting for you.no need to rush.in fact patience and money management is one of the things you need to work on perfectly well because that is what will either blow your account or earn you profit after learning candlestick pattern and price action.the best investment you can give to forex trading and binary option is to take your precious time,money,patience to learn,learn,learn,learn candlestick and price action to the core if you want to become a professional,not just a trader.indicators is best used when you have candlestick knowledge and price action couple together,that is when you can be able to filter bad trades and good trade that have at least 7-80 percent odds on your side.also note,there is no professional trader that does not lost a trade but the most important thing is that at the end of the day your winning trades is more than your loosing trade(making profit at the end of the day)that makes you stand out from the crowd and makes you a professional).so invest in the knowledge of forex tarding before thinking of live account else you may end up getting frustrated.don't get carried away by peoples account and screenshot,get your a**s down and learn it to the core.

6 Likes

Re: Stop Running From Binary, U Could Be D Next Binary Millionaire With Price Action by fxstory(m): 12:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
gtrader: Most of us here are novice in Forex trading that's why we rely on Indicators. Bro can you give us guideline on how you make your own trading, I mean the candlestick pattern you are talking about. If its possible you can use mt4 chart and show us.

God bless
even mt4 is one of the best free platform out there you can use for forex trading and binary option analysis because they give same price feeds

1 Like

Re: Stop Running From Binary, U Could Be D Next Binary Millionaire With Price Action by youngnapo: 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2014
gtrader: Most of us here are novice in Forex trading that's why we rely on Indicators. Bro can you give us guideline on how you make your own trading, I mean the candlestick pattern you are talking about. If its possible you can use mt4 chart and show us.

God bless
I will advice people without any knowledge on forex to go to babypips.com and learn. If you have a little knowledge on forex, then learn price action and candle stick. Study Study Study. I'l post a link to some recommended books on price action and candle stick soon

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Stop Running From Binary, U Could Be D Next Binary Millionaire With Price Action by youngnapo: 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
3 POWERFUL FOREX PRICE PATTERNS. This is the first book i read on Price Action. More to come.

http://www.forexforprofits.com/3-Powerful-FOREX-Price-Patterns.pdf

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Running From Binary, U Could Be D Next Binary Millionaire With Price Action by Sixteen2012: 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2014
youngnapo: 3 POWERFUL FOREX PRICE PATTERNS. This is the first book i read on Price Action. More to come.

http://www.forexforprofits.com/3-Powerful-FOREX-Price-Patterns.pdf

interesting thread

1 Like

Re: Stop Running From Binary, U Could Be D Next Binary Millionaire With Price Action by gurusmac4: 7:27am On Sep 03, 2014
I love this thread . Keep on the Goodwork
Re: Stop Running From Binary, U Could Be D Next Binary Millionaire With Price Action by phoenixchap: 9:00am On Sep 03, 2014
@poster thanks for sharing you wealth of knowledge, even with my years of experience i still can't lay hold of this option trading. i'm hoping to start as fresher but no one is even there to help, if you have starter e-books i'll greatly apprciate.
Thanks.
Re: Stop Running From Binary, U Could Be D Next Binary Millionaire With Price Action by richards1: 9:04am On Sep 03, 2014
pls when using martingale what percentage of your bank do you use for you first bet
Re: Stop Running From Binary, U Could Be D Next Binary Millionaire With Price Action by youngnapo: 9:54am On Sep 03, 2014
richards1: pls when using martingale what percentage of your bank do you use for you first bet
I don't really work with percentage, I always make sure i have atleast $8,000 in my account and my trades are always place using $40 - $100 per trade. But if u ask, i'll say never place your first trade above 5% of your balance if u want to martingale. Happy Studying

1 Like

Re: Stop Running From Binary, U Could Be D Next Binary Millionaire With Price Action by youngnapo: 10:33am On Sep 03, 2014
phoenixchap: @poster thanks for sharing you wealth of knowledge, even with my years of experience i still can't lay hold of this option trading. i'm hoping to start as fresher but no one is even there to help, if you have starter e-books i'll greatly apprciate.
Thanks.
Let me check...
Re: Stop Running From Binary, U Could Be D Next Binary Millionaire With Price Action by youngnapo: 3:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
Pls if you are sending me a mail, just be specific on hw you want me to help u.
Re: Stop Running From Binary, U Could Be D Next Binary Millionaire With Price Action by spacebaba: 9:28am On Sep 04, 2014
hello boss me I don jack the first material, please can you drop the rest, also please explain our we can use the books for binary.

1 Like

Re: Stop Running From Binary, U Could Be D Next Binary Millionaire With Price Action by spacebaba: 9:31am On Sep 04, 2014
hello boss me I have read the first material, please can you drop the rest, also please explain our we can use the books for binary.

1 Like

Re: Stop Running From Binary, U Could Be D Next Binary Millionaire With Price Action by pinkyni(m): 11:09am On Sep 04, 2014
youngnapo:
I will advice people without any knowledge on forex to go to babypips.com and learn. If you have a little knowledge on forex, then learn price action and candle stick. Study Study Study. I'l post a link to some recommended books on price action and candle stick soon

Cheers
thanks so much for the info.its very useful.God bless u
Re: Stop Running From Binary, U Could Be D Next Binary Millionaire With Price Action by youngnapo: 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
pinkyni: thanks so much for the info.its very useful.God bless u
You welcome sir.
Re: Stop Running From Binary, U Could Be D Next Binary Millionaire With Price Action by youngnapo: 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
spacebaba: hello boss me I have read the first material, please can you drop the rest, also please explain our we can use the books for binary.
Alryt
Re: Stop Running From Binary, U Could Be D Next Binary Millionaire With Price Action by Parisfran(f): 10:00am On Oct 01, 2014
o

2 Likes

Re: Stop Running From Binary, U Could Be D Next Binary Millionaire With Price Action by Youngzedd(m): 11:51am On Oct 01, 2014
Following.
Re: Stop Running From Binary, U Could Be D Next Binary Millionaire With Price Action by tador(m): 5:10am On Oct 03, 2014
fxstory: I usually tell people that the best thing you can give to yourself when it comes to forex trading and binary option is to learn candlestick and price action.the secret is that they are very simple even more than indicators,that is one secret most people don't know.learn it even if it takes you years because the market will always be there waiting for you.no need to rush.in fact patience and money management is one of the things you need to work on perfectly well because that is what will either blow your account or earn you profit after learning candlestick pattern and price action.the best investment you can give to forex trading and binary option is to take your precious time,money,patience to learn,learn,learn,learn candlestick and price action to the core if you want to become a professional,not just a trader.indicators is best used when you have candlestick knowledge and price action couple together,that is when you can be able to filter bad trades and good trade that have at least 7-80 percent odds on your side.also note,there is no professional trader that does not lost a trade but the most important thing is that at the end of the day your winning trades is more than your loosing trade(making profit at the end of the day)that makes you stand out from the crowd and makes you a professional).so invest in the knowledge of forex tarding before thinking of live account else you may end up getting frustrated.don't get carried away by peoples account and screenshot,get your a**s down and learn it to the core.
Re: Stop Running From Binary, U Could Be D Next Binary Millionaire With Price Action by tador(m): 5:17am On Oct 03, 2014
[quote author=tador][/quote]
i agreed with you completely.i also thought that i can trade binary with only an indicator that i got from a guru.i have traded with the on demo with high emotion alas i lost the virtual 10k.before this thread i have started learning again starting from candle stick.Thank God that i have not started live.
The bottom line is don't trade binary UNTIL YOU HAVE PERFECTED YOUR STRATEGY ON DEMO

1 Like

Re: Stop Running From Binary, U Could Be D Next Binary Millionaire With Price Action by Youngzedd(m): 9:00am On Oct 03, 2014
youngnapo: Note: This post in not meant to sell any Ebook or Signal Service, Its just to Encourage peeps to learn Price action and Candle Stick Pattern. With the Knowledge you can cash in on Binary, Anytime, Anyday.

I started Trading Binary Far back 2010 when it was known as Betonmarkets. My success then was nothing to write home about. But fast forward to 2013, i discovered the missing ingredient in my trading tool. PRICE ACTION AND CANDLE STICK PATTERN.

I started studying these ingredients day in day out, i practice it day in day out. Then Bam, i started trading live. The profit was amazing and consistent.

In August 2013, a friend brought up an idea on applying a strategy on runbet we've been using back then wen we were novice. MARTINGALE. This is the double until u win that got us broke back in those days.
I deciding to check the history of my Trades using Price Action and Candle Stick Pattern and discovered i hv never lost upto 4 consecutive trades since i started using the system.
Here is the gist. I Started Martingaling my price action system and the result has been fabulous ever since.

Note: I don't do any other thing online apart from Binary. I don't sell ebooks and i don't provide signal. My Binary account Balance is always in the range of $8,000.

I'm not here to brag or to show off, i just want to encourage some people to stop chasing shadows, get a sit, learn price action and candle stick and d sky will be your starting point.

If you hv any question, feel free to drop it. Incase you want to ask a private question.
My email is napo4sure@gmail.com

Update: Someone emailed me about some people using my account screenshot as theirs to sell binary system. Pls resist from these acts.
My last withdrawal of $9000 on 28th August 2014. I've made about $800 after the withdrawal, no magic, purely Price Action and Candle Stick Pattern. Activate your learning mode and carry on. I'm solidly behind you.

I'm not a professional, i'm still learning also.

I need to discuss with you.

Kindly drop your email.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Stop Running From Binary, U Could Be D Next Binary Millionaire With Price Action by youngnapo: 11:51pm On Oct 07, 2014
Sori peepz. Iv been so so busy with my trades, I hardly check my mail. I up for u guys. Send me ur mail again if I dint respond. Email napo4sure@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Stop Running From Binary, U Could Be D Next Binary Millionaire With Price Action by Neroclassic(m): 11:44am On Oct 08, 2014
very educative thread
Re: Stop Running From Binary, U Could Be D Next Binary Millionaire With Price Action by crossblane1(m): 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2014
my mail is crossblane@gmail.com
Re: Stop Running From Binary, U Could Be D Next Binary Millionaire With Price Action by youngnapo: 7:13am On Oct 09, 2014
crossblane1:
my mail is crossblane@gmail.com
Reach me on napo4sure@gmail.com
Re: Stop Running From Binary, U Could Be D Next Binary Millionaire With Price Action by youngnapo: 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2014
Sori if I delayed in responding to you mail.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Greatest Challenge You've Encountered As A Rising Entrepreneur? / Africa’s Banking Market Second Most Profitable, Fastest Growing / YOUWIN: 539 Awardees Receive Payments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.