Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. (2661 Views)

When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? / No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by chibwike(m): 9:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
And not develop feelings for him.
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
Lol yeah man. All my friends are guys lol I don't think I get on very well with females
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by Okijajuju1(m): 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
Basically FRIENDZONE him..
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by lirusehn(m): 9:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
it's very common
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by Mskrisx(f): 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
Yes na
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by DuchessLily(f): 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ofcos!
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by chibwike(m): 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrsBreezy: Lol yeah man. All my friends are guys lol I don't think I get on very well with females
wats the difference between your best friend and your boyfriend
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by marieolae(f): 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
Dis tin is everywhere seriously
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by onstelly(f): 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
Yes my best friend ever is a guy, I end up dating his cousin, we have broke up and he is still my best friend ever
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by chibwike(m): 9:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
All of you that are saying 'yes na', 'of cos'....what if the guy start developing feelings for you...and asks you out...what wud be your reaction.
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by chibwike(m): 9:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
marieolae: Dis tin is everywhere seriously
wats it ma'am
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by chibwike(m): 9:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
Have got a reason for asking this question.
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
chibwike: wats the difference between your best friend and your boyfriend

Lol I do different things with them.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by destante(f): 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
Yes. Very good friend that I cant replace. But he is gay. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by chibwike(m): 10:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol I do different things with them.
hmm...i pity the best friend sha
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
chibwike: hmm...i pity the best friend sha

Awh why...?
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by chibwike(m): 10:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Awh why...?
he wud be restricted.
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
chibwike: he wud be restricted.

Awh no he's the bestie. He can always make himself the bf if he wanted...
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by chibwike(m): 10:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Awh no he's the bestie. He can always make himself the bf if he wanted...
and you think ur bf wud take that.
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
chibwike: and you think ur bf wud take that.

Lol well I'd have to be single obviously... but I'd never date someone without the besties approval..
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by chibwike(m): 10:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol well I'd have to be single obviously... but I'd never date someone without the besties approval..
ok my bestie in school then....was actually seeking my approval to date a guy...when i was already in love with her....we guyz re human beings u know...dis bestie ish...does nt really go well with me..
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by chibwike(m): 10:44pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

ok my bestie in school then....was actually seeking my approval to date a guy...when i was already in love with her....we guyz re human beings u know...dis bestie ish...does nt really go well with me
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 01, 2014
chibwike: ok my bestie in school then....was actually seeking my approval to date a guy...when i was already in love with her....we guyz re human beings u know...dis bestie ish...does nt really go well with me..

Oh :/ well in the movies hehehe it usually works out in the end u know...

Well if u think he's a good guy let her date him.. if it works out then yus weren't meant to be u know.

Feelings just complicates things
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by chibwike(m): 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Oh :/ well in the movies hehehe it usually works out in the end u know...

Well if u think he's a good guy let her date him.. if it works out then yus weren't meant to be u know.

Feelings just complicates things
yeah...feeling complicate things...she dated him though...buh twaz nt really easy between the three of us.....was a great experience though.
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
chibwike: yeah...feeling complicate things...she dated him though...buh twaz nt really easy between the three of us.....was a great experience though.

Lol threesoome? A long as you had fun ehh hehe #Yolo
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
Of course..

My paddy is a Guy. and, he is my best friend.

If possible.., he may be my chief bridemaid the day i will wed.
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by chibwike(m): 10:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

twazn't fun.
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
chibwike: twazn't fun.

Oh... Well you can always fall in love again u know..
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by Ezibless: 10:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
Capital YES
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by chibwike(m): 10:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

twazn't fun...almost cost me ma 1st semester results
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by chibwike(m): 10:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
missbronze: Of course..

My paddy is a Guy. and, he is my best friend.

If possible.., he may be my chief bridemaid the day i will wed.
re u guyz childhood frnds
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by Ezibless: 10:57pm On Sep 01, 2014
chibwike: All of you that are saying 'yes na', 'of cos'....what if the guy start developing feelings for you...and asks you out...what wud be your reaction.

ok...did i say ''CAPITAL YES''

Lemme think again lol tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! My Ex Wont Let Me Be / Morality Gone? Excesses In Bachelor's Eve & Bridal Showers / Guys Do You Like Women With Piercings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.