Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down (9840 Views)

Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed / Photos: Brazilian Man Gets A Dog Face By Plastic Surgery / Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by 9jahubcom(m): 9:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
[center][img]http://3.bp..com/-y-31lt_U4fk/VATK80DZzYI/AAAAAAADdYQ/3VBB1RtaosI/s1600/1409565800591_wps_1_EXCLUSIVE_CONDITION_OF_US.jpg[/img][img]http://4.bp..com/-xQi-YBTIUxg/VATK9YRKazI/AAAAAAADdYU/SVRrBA8EAZM/s1600/1409566215554_wps_12_EXCLUSIVE_CONDITION_OF_US.jpg[/img][/center]

A man born with physical disabilities so severe his head is Upside-down has defied the odds to become an inspirational public speaker.

Claudio Vieira de Oliveira, 37, was born with his neck folded back on itself, as well as badly deformed legs and almost no use of his arms and hands. Doctors told his mother to stop feeding him as a newborn as they believed he had no chance of survival. But Claudio from Monte Santo, Brazil, has overcome his extreme disadvantages to graduate as an accountant and become a public speaker. Continue...

[center][img]http://3.bp..com/-zLAqHlC7l9g/VATK-uQVS6I/AAAAAAADdYg/e4Q9Q31QWTY/s1600/1409565878388_wps_2_EXCLUSIVE_CONDITION_OF_US.jpg[/img][/center]

"Since I was a child

More Photos Here Now

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by WolvyX5: 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
Crazy world. Inspirational though
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
The very next time i'll complain for not having all d stupid wordly tinz
I will take a second glance at this man's picture already registered in my head

13 Likes

Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by fruityjojo(f): 10:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
My God, day by day you give me reasons to be soo thankful for all I gat.

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by JEITO: 10:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
My god!!!! This one worse pass jake tucker(the kid with an upside-down face) for family guy undecided shocked
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
This is serious- another reason to thank God for my life.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by Obumiyk(m): 11:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
o boy.. Very good he have to overcome dis deformity.
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by gsparks01(m): 11:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
Question :how did he write and see his teachers to the extent that he's q graduate

1 Like

Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by oloriadejoke(f): 12:18am On Sep 02, 2014
Hmmm every minutes of my life I keep thanking God for creating me 4 some special purpose .no b my power o but na ur grace
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by SpaceGoat: 12:42am On Sep 02, 2014
fruityjojo: My God, day by day you give me reasons to be soo thankful for all I gat.
lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by PrettyEmy(f): 1:01am On Sep 02, 2014
And he still looks happy....
Then am here complaining everyday..

God forgive me and thank you for creating me this way

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by rattlesnake(m): 1:10am On Sep 02, 2014
Wetin be dis for god sake nah undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by rezzy: 3:51am On Sep 02, 2014
God save us.

How does he eat?

Please God, may no womb disease near my unborn children in Jesus name. Amen

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by gift01: 6:02am On Sep 02, 2014
The Almighty, thank you my neck and my head are normal. I'm not mocking the guy but so happy he's alive to tell us the value of what we have that we don't count.
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by dridowu: 6:04am On Sep 02, 2014
[size=20pt]hmmmmmmmm all is well [/size]
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by ChiSun27(m): 6:53am On Sep 02, 2014
Mouth wide open.....God pls 4gv me for alwys nagging.

I thank God for his life....he sure has wat we kal mental strength.
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 02, 2014
shocked
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by whizjay(m): 7:18am On Sep 02, 2014
Mehn!!

Thank God for creating me like this oh!!

I'm just wondering how life will be for that Guy...
Assuming he drinks water nkoor?
Won't it come out his nose?

Does he see upside down too undecided
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by DeanHaas99(m): 7:48am On Sep 02, 2014
God Help him nd' us as Well
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by Valfrankie(m): 7:49am On Sep 02, 2014
Jesu!!! :-o I pity this "brada" mehn, that head looks really uncomfortable sadsadsad how does he eat, drink or pop some bottles of GUINNESS STOUT Wish I could help him embarassedembarassedembarassed
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:00am On Sep 02, 2014
We really have no reason to be ungrateful to God do we?
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by priscaoge(f): 8:01am On Sep 02, 2014
rattlesnake: Wetin be dis for god sake nah undecided
He is God's creation!

@Topic: Things I see everyday is another reason I thank God each morning for creating me the way I am.
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by priscaoge(f): 8:07am On Sep 02, 2014
whizjay: Mehn!!

Thank God for creating me like this oh!!

I'm just wondering how life will be for that Guy...
Assuming he drinks water nkoor?
Won't it come out his nose?

Does he see upside down too undecided
My Dear that God that created him that way n kept him alive knows all that,we worry about it but He directs his foods n drinks to d appropriate channel. Don't be surprised that he might be seeing things well n not upside down.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by horlabiyi(m): 8:11am On Sep 02, 2014
If the news is real then I say WOW!!!
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by Thebrightest(m): 8:31am On Sep 02, 2014
k
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by Lilimax(f): 8:54am On Sep 02, 2014
Chai!
Even with his disabilities, Claudio went ahead to graduate as an accountant as
well as a public speaker. smiley
It can only be God.

Bless God for his life.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by titiyella1(f): 9:04am On Sep 02, 2014
Wow,God I thank u for everything. Wow God is great
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 02, 2014
smiley greatness unhindered, living his life as it should be lived. Happy for him
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 02, 2014
JEITO: My god!!!! This one worse pass jake tucker(the kid with an upside-down face) for family guy undecided shocked
no vex bros buh u knw say u no try.
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by JEITO: 9:11am On Sep 02, 2014
Tazmode: no vex bros buh u knw say u no try.
sorry bros o! I didn't mean to be rude at all.
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by AfricanApple(f): 9:20am On Sep 02, 2014
but wait o, accountant ke, how is dat possible. god I thank u for everytin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking PHOTOS + VIDEO Of Oyibo Girls Fighting Dirty / Nigerian Girls Posting There Nude Photos Online / OMG!!! Does Anyone Know Whats Going On Here? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.