Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down (9838 Views)

Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed / Photos: Brazilian Man Gets A Dog Face By Plastic Surgery / Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by ntyce(m): 9:32am On Sep 02, 2014
One of many reasons one needs to keep thanking God.

Things dey happen for this world oooo.
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 02, 2014
Father thank You for my life and d way u created me. I have a reason to thank You baba....osheee!! Baba mi.
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
dear God pls forgive me for my for my nagging

thank u so much for my life oo
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by Bsmartt(m): 12:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
With this, I don't have a course to complain but say Thank You lord. Alhamdulillahi

1 Like

Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by Realone92(m): 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
titiyella1: Wow,God I thank u for everything. Wow God is great
soo worthy to be praise ,all thanks to him
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
thank you father, for my life thank you LORD! "feel like crying"
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by AKMoney1(m): 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
I'm so sorry Lord for not been contented but still give me more and more money in good health. That's the secret of life.
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by ebukaOtika(m): 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hmmm ,,.,,.And and he is now 37years old,.,,, His Mother Refused to Starve him to Death despite the Doctor's (baby Killer Clifford Oji) Supposed advice,,,, He Even went to school facing and Ignoring All Forms of Insults , Humilliation , Mockery, and Lastly graduated as an Accountant,.,,,
Now Imagine us with Head Properly Fixed, With Legs and Hands Properly Positioned and Yet we find life Uncomfortable and Unfair to Us,.,,, WHO IS FOOLING WHO ? I'm sure he does not have a private jet up till now ,,,, yet he is still invited all over the world come and Speak Sense to us the "Normal" people,.,,,
ALMIGHTY GOD I THANK YOU FOR EVEN TRYING TO TEACH US WITH THINGS THAT ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO US BUT YET POSSIBLE TO YOU,,,, YOU ARE SUPREME AND THE ALPHA AND OMEGA , THE BEGINING AND THE END,,.,,. Thank you Lord,,.,,.
#Last bullet
If na for nigeria fa,,.,,. Dat guy no go even commot from him mama womb for whatsoevet reason,,.,,.
God please Renew Us pls

1 Like

Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by tayork(m): 6:59am On Sep 08, 2014
One thing I love about other countries,they will never forsake themselves,they love each other no matter what,imagine this happens in nigeria,i don't think he will still be around till now.. if slowpoke can be treated bad so much in nigeria,how will this live den? Well I thank God for my life oh
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by newspapers: 10:23am On Sep 08, 2014
I was shocked when i saw this news on one site like that called Figure Out - http://www.figureout.com.ng/inspiring-man-born-head-upside-becomes-motivational-speaker/
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by ezacon: 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
1.} Kissing is a dirty act. Just one kiss with tongue can transmit up to 278 types of bacteria.
2.} Sensitivity of the lips is 200 times higher than that of the fingers.
3.} Kissing at the conclusion of a wedding ceremony can be traced to ancient Roman tradition where a kiss was used to sign contract...AMAZING FACTS visit www.ladieswinds.com to know more facts about health remember good health good life.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking PHOTOS + VIDEO Of Oyibo Girls Fighting Dirty / Nigerian Girls Posting There Nude Photos Online / How To Download Youtube Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.