Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,175 members, 7,807,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Picture From North-west University Kano - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Picture From North-west University Kano (37291 Views)

Picture From A Male Nairalander Matriculation Day / Which University Is Selling Direct Entry Forms Apart From North. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture From North-west University Kano by drstan(m): 6:53am On Sep 02, 2014
Was expecting to see pictures, anyway u said "picture" good structure.
Re: Picture From North-west University Kano by Rawani: 6:58am On Sep 02, 2014
IGBOSON1: Only one building?

Yeah, it's called modern architecture. Leave your enclave and you will see that most Universities in developed countries adopt the single building model. Kwankwaso has however helped you by bringing such modern architecture for you to see for the first time in Nigeria. So if you tell Ihejirika to stop buying bombs for jobless boys and giving our tanks to terrorists as Sallah gifts, maybe when the school opens you can buy a form and you can come to Arewa to see development.

3 Likes

Re: Picture From North-west University Kano by weyham(m): 7:09am On Sep 02, 2014
Rawani:

Were you blinded by ethnicity to see that he said it was modeled after a university in turkey, to which he attached the photo of the university? Besides those pools can be easily replaced by water fountains and can be easily built in the North West University as I don't see the essence of littering a campus with swimming pools when they can be comfortably built in the gym/student centre. I'm impressed by the quality of design as seen from that lone photo, the North will continue to work to educate and develop it's human capital despite societal challenges rooted in religious doctrine.

Kano o ni baje o!
APC - delivering change in 2015!

That is if they eventually build it.
Re: Picture From North-west University Kano by Rawani: 7:15am On Sep 02, 2014
weyham:

That is if they eventually build it.

Do Kwankwaso and the building in the picture look like a drawing? You've still not removed the ethnic lens blinding you sir.

2 Likes

Re: Picture From North-west University Kano by iamord(m): 7:17am On Sep 02, 2014
This is the best. Architecture style of university I have seen in. Nigeria!!! Now this is what an talking about!!!
But as for the. Location Am skeptic!!
Thumbs. Up anway
Re: Picture From North-west University Kano by iamord(m): 7:20am On Sep 02, 2014
abagoro:

I believe it might be modelled after Turkey-Turkey country university which is a massive co-joined structure with very nice environment. Well its still under construction.

You can do better than this bro

For Crying out. Loud !!

This is the render of a beachfront resort project

1 Like

Re: Picture From North-west University Kano by lacasa: 7:35am On Sep 02, 2014
BUHARI or KWANKWASO in 2015 insha-Allah, in Jesus name cool

#... We mst hav change, no more Bokoharam, Stealing, Clueleess government again!,

1 Like

Re: Picture From North-west University Kano by kokoA(m): 7:50am On Sep 02, 2014
iamord: This is the best. Architecture style of university I have seen in. Nigeria!!! Now this is what an talking about!!!
But as for the. Location Am skeptic!!
Thumbs. Up anway
The NEGATIVES you see today will definitely pass one day, but these structures will remain for our kids and grand kids all over the country to enjoy.. I see a future where there will be student exchange programmes between universities across Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Picture From North-west University Kano by lorRhyMeZ: 8:00am On Sep 02, 2014
weyham: The first picture is aactually from the North-West University kano but the second one.... I have never seen a swimming pool in any university in the North. I cant remember seeing dis structures and a beach by the side. The second picture is not from the site of the North- West University kano

so swimming pool is now such a luxury that northern universities can't afford yeah?
Re: Picture From North-west University Kano by Rawani: 8:09am On Sep 02, 2014
lorRhyMeZ:

so swimming pool is now such a luxury that northern universities can't afford yeah?

I wonder, ABU Zaria has had a swimming pool since the 70's.

2 Likes

Re: Picture From North-west University Kano by garux: 8:09am On Sep 02, 2014
weyham: The first picture is aactually from the North-West University kano but the second one.... I have never seen a swimming pool in any university in the North. I cant remember seeing dis structures and a beach by the side. The second picture is not from the site of the North- West University kano
then u must be an alien
Re: Picture From North-west University Kano by weyham(m): 8:19am On Sep 02, 2014
garux: then u must be an alien

Alien? You mean to tell this forum that the second picture exist in kano? FAULT!!!!!!!!!
Re: Picture From North-west University Kano by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 02, 2014
abagoro: This is a picture taken during inspection of North-west University which is being constructed by Kwankwaso government in Kano. I particularly like the Turkish architecture. It gives an Instanbul feel. Kano meka!

Na Kanye and Kim build am for their daughter North West grin
Re: Picture From North-west University Kano by weyham(m): 8:27am On Sep 02, 2014
Rawani:

I wonder, ABU Zaria has had a swimming pool since the 70's.

The ABU swimming pool was built for NUGA not for leisure. The swimming pools stated on the second pix is for leisure. Good morning.
Re: Picture From North-west University Kano by dabrake(m): 8:27am On Sep 02, 2014
What came to my mind first was Kanye West's daughter. North West.
Re: Picture From North-west University Kano by iamord(m): 8:27am On Sep 02, 2014
kokoA: The NEGATIVES you see today will definitely pass one day, but these structures will remain for our kids and grand kids all over the country to enjoy.. I see a future where there will be student exchange programmes between universities across Nigeria.

You are very right! You see! Architecture plays an integral part in Education , it gives identity.. inspires students to be more creative! Nigeria and african countries are supposed to have advance architecture master pieces just like this one.. A lot of the new universities built in nigeria and environs lack architectural mastery and beauty.. Even as old as Unilag is, the architecture is still unique compared to all this new generation schools that are expensive and make noise.. Which of the glorified private & missionary schools has such. Goverment should take control in the educational sector
Re: Picture From North-west University Kano by garux: 8:36am On Sep 02, 2014
weyham:

Alien? You mean to tell this forum that the second picture exist in kano? FAULT!!!!!!!!!
how many universities have u been in d north for sayin that? I school in d north and my university has a swimming pool and dam.
Re: Picture From North-west University Kano by weyham(m): 8:38am On Sep 02, 2014
Rawani:

Do Kwankwaso and the building in the picture look like a drawing? You've still not removed the ethnic lens blinding you sir.

My brother, no doubt Kwankwaso is a great achiever dat even his current critics dat prefer development will love him to continue governing kano. Without arguing there is no past Governor dat has put kano in order the way Kwankwaso has done. What are u talking about....ethnicity? My foot! If the northern leaders will possess the leadership qualities of Kwankwaso then North itself will never face wat it is facing today. So lets believe in the structures dat has bin put in place rather than clapping for a proposed site.

1 Like

Re: Picture From North-west University Kano by weyham(m): 8:41am On Sep 02, 2014
garux: how many universities have u been in d north for sayin that? I school in d north and my university has a swimming pool and dam.

Dam ko? I believe by now ur school has lagoon or ocean
Re: Picture From North-west University Kano by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 02, 2014
North West right?? I think some regions are sidelined from religious reasons. By the way is it gonna be an Islamic school?
Re: Picture From North-west University Kano by garux: 8:51am On Sep 02, 2014
weyham:

Dam ko? I believe by now ur school has lagoon or ocean
dude why not board a bus for kano and confirm d op pix ursef. Mtchewww
Re: Picture From North-west University Kano by MCSlam: 9:51am On Sep 02, 2014
So sorry dear, I can't imagine it: e no go happen.
Re: Picture From North-west University Kano by jibga(m): 10:33am On Sep 02, 2014
I believe in kwankwaso, he is the right candidate that can dill with the first Nigerian problem which is corruption.
Re: Picture From North-west University Kano by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 02, 2014
I would have voted kwankwaso but he has some extremist behaviours I'm wary of..he just totally neglected sabon gari and said since its foreigners that live there that those foreigners should repair the place....as if its not a part of kano state...reeks of some sort of extremism to me...
Re: Picture From North-west University Kano by Musty4(m): 11:08am On Sep 02, 2014
My tomorrow president! Better than ebele. Live long my president! Live long 9ja!
Re: Picture From North-west University Kano by zeemad: 11:16am On Sep 02, 2014
Kwankwaso has proven himself as the best governor, so sad he is not going to be a lifetime governor.. Kwankwasiyya for life jare

1 Like

Re: Picture From North-west University Kano by tonychristopher: 11:25am On Sep 02, 2014
abagoro: This is a picture taken during inspection of North-west University which is being constructed by Kwankwaso government in Kano. I particularly like the Turkish architecture. It gives an Instanbul feel. Kano meka!

ITS A POINTLESS VENTURE AND WHITE ELEPHANT PROJECT.... EDUCATION IS A WASTED ENDEAVOUR THERE IN NRTH..THEY WONT GO TO SCHOOL

1 Like

Re: Picture From North-west University Kano by Beaf1: 11:42am On Sep 02, 2014
weyham:

My brother, no doubt Kwankwaso is a great achiever dat even his current critics dat prefer development will love him to continue governing kano. Without arguing there is no past Governor dat has put kano in order the way Kwankwaso has done. What are u talking about....ethnicity? My foot! If the northern leaders will possess the leadership qualities of Kwankwaso then North itself will never face wat it is facing today. So lets believe in the structures dat has bin put in place rather than clapping for a proposed site.

Proposed site Are you blind? This structure you see up there is in its finishing phase.

@all the doubting 'thomases' this is NOT a model or a 3D picture. It is real grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture From North-west University Kano by Beaf1: 11:48am On Sep 02, 2014
tonychristopher:

ITS A POINTLESS VENTURE AND WHITE ELEPHANT PROJECT.... EDUCATION IS A WASTED ENDEAVOUR THERE IN NRTH..THEY WONT GO TO SCHOOL

^
Get lost! You can't even make a proper sentence.
Re: Picture From North-west University Kano by Beaf1: 11:51am On Sep 02, 2014
drlawizle: I would have voted kwankwaso but he has some extremist behaviours I'm wary of..he just totally neglected sabon gari and said since its foreigners that live there that those foreigners should repair the place....as if its not a part of kano state...reeks of some sort of extremism to me...

^Oga, you need to look up the meaning of extremism.
Re: Picture From North-west University Kano by begwong: 12:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
kwanKwasiyya: The university is all ready functional at its temporary site with fully functional modern learning facilities. It is a brain child of Ghaddafi. KASG under his excellency is investing massively in education and Human resource development as its the only way for sustainable growth and development of Kano state and Nigeria.

@ the bolded!Terrorist fund involved grin
No wonder he was advocating the seperation of Nigeria.Thank God he was slained like a goat
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts / Anambra Varsity Gets New Name / Obafemi Awolowo University Poor Welfare state

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.