Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,152 members, 7,780,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:42 AM

United Tie Up Another Deal. Officially Reported. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / United Tie Up Another Deal. Officially Reported. (443 Views)

Cadiz’s Next Opponent Tie Up Suspended Player To Avoid Pulling A Real Madrid / Oliseh Recalls Martins, Invites Iheanacho, Aluko For Swaziland Tie / Real Madrid And United Tie Up Di María Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

United Tie Up Another Deal. Officially Reported. by jzee4sure: 9:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
Blind Daley joins on a four-year contract with a fee of �14million.

Blind Daley, 24, came through the ranks of the Ajax youth system, making his senior debut in 2008 for his hometown club. He has 19 caps for the Netherlands national team and was voted Dutch Player of the Year for the 2013/14 season.

Daley looks excited as to join Van Gaal.

Daley Blind said: "It is a real honour to sign for Manchester United.

"I have been at Ajax since I was seven years old and I will always have very fond memories of the club and of my time there.

"Louis van Gaal is a tremendously talented coach, I have worked with him at Ajax and also for the Netherlands national team and I cannot wait to work with him at the biggest club in the world."

Louis van Gaal said: "I am delighted Daley has signed for the club.

"He is a very intelligent and versatile footballer that can play in many positions.

"Daley is a great reader of the game, he has played under my philosophy over a number of years and he will be a great addition to the team."
READ MORE http://www.eplfansforum.com/forum/index.php

(1) (Reply)

Falcao Joins Man United, Will It Save The Club This Time? / Keshi, Uche Controvery; A Disrespect To Patriotism / United Reveal Record Revenues & Cost Of Moyes' Compensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.