Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

The Best Season Film You Have Watched - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Best Season Film You Have Watched (16169 Views)

One Film You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching? / Korean Season Film Gist / Would Like To Know Your Best Season Movies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by Brimmie(m): 7:02am On Oct 14, 2014
treasuremi1:
Nobody mentioned ALIAS Nice movie. Though prison break still tops the chart for me. Followed by Game of Thrones.

Oh My Bad! ALIAS used to be my Second Fave after Prison Break.

Mehn! Me love Sydney Bristow and Michael Vaughn!
Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by Booty4me: 10:39pm On Oct 14, 2014
Prison break.. My best season film ever.. The way I felt watching that series ehh chai the suspense is so killing ...at some point I started getting scared as if I was the one acting it.. Great series

Then followed closely

Spatacus
The walking dead AMC
Strike back
Greek
Secret circle
Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by BluePearls(m): 3:20pm On Oct 15, 2014
For me it's 'Breaking Bad'
Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by walanter(m): 1:22am On Oct 17, 2014
for mi ..prison break
lost the wire ...power .....24.....oz.....game of throne ....top boy....davinci ...sons of anychyes ...skins ....criminal mind...original....mak i stop here...i tink i forgt dis one lord of ring
Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by plumule(m): 9:52pm On Nov 04, 2014
walanter:
for mi ..prison break
lost the wire ...power .....24.....oz.....game of throne ....top boy....davinci ...sons of anychyes ...skins ....criminal mind...original....mak i stop here...i tink i forgt dis one lord of ring
noooooo continue d more u talk the more i add to my collection
Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by plumule(m): 9:53pm On Nov 04, 2014
walanter:
for mi ..prison break
Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by osamaBUSH(m): 2:10pm On Nov 05, 2014
sholay2011:
All da way
Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by osamaBUSH(m): 2:12pm On Nov 05, 2014
Deiok:
I have watched alot of interesting tv series, it is very difficult for me to pick one out of them all. But[b] 24 slightly edge them all[/b].
now you talking
Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 05, 2014
Spartacus,game of thrones,walking dead.I kinda hate seeker coz I tot there were no other "season films" then
Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by Freshtomato(f): 12:08am On Nov 06, 2014
DammylOp:
ah LOVE teen drama .....like

make it or break it

kyle XY

vampire diaries

One tree hill

the O C

the secret life of the american teenagers

gossip girl

pretty little liars

etc

and ah also like some reasonable action films...like

Nikita

strick back

banshee etc.....

but "legend of the seeker" is mha first best old seasonal film.

Are we related or what? cheesy

Let me add.
Smallvile
Glee
Secret circle
Once opon a time
Teen wolf
Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by Adanneji(f): 9:30pm On Nov 06, 2014
1.PRISON BREAK
2.DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES
3.ONE TREE HILL

1 Like

Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by Adanneji(f): 9:32pm On Nov 06, 2014
1.PRISON BREAK
2.DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES
3.ONE TREE HILL

1.PRISON BREAK
2.DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES
3.ONE TREE HILL

1.PRISON BREAK
2.DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES
3.ONE TREE HILL
Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by marieolae(f): 12:54am On Nov 07, 2014
[size=25pt] GOSSIP GIRL!!!! [/size]
Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by cupidhero(m): 1:03am On Nov 07, 2014
marieolae:
[size=25pt] GOSSIP GIRL!!!! [/size]
is gotta be FRIENDSĀ® or THE WALKING DEAD.
Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by marieolae(f): 1:05am On Nov 07, 2014
cupidhero:

is gotta be FRIENDSĀ® or THE WALKING DEAD.
friends has always been boring for me and I've never heard of the walking dead wink
Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by Nobody: 1:10am On Nov 07, 2014
prison break
heroes
kyle xy
stargate atlantis
greys anatomy

those are the ones i really like
Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by cupidhero(m): 1:11am On Nov 07, 2014
marieolae:
friends has always been boring for me and I've never heard of the walking dead wink
seriosly? u think friends is boring? those guys are funny like madt. i always tot sponge bob sucked until my lil cuz made me watch an episode .the walking dead is a zombie flick,if u dig zombie/vampire movies u wld totally love it. the make up & effect is top notch.
Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by marieolae(f): 1:20am On Nov 07, 2014
cupidhero:

seriosly? u think friends is boring? those guys are funny like madt. i always tot sponge bob sucked until my lil cuz made me watch an episode .the walking dead is a zombie flick,if u dig zombie/vampire movies u wld totally love it. the make up & effect is top notch.
I hate anything that has to do with vampires honestly yuckk! Yeah I used to watch friends here and there, but not really. I used to sleep off sad
Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by cupidhero(m): 1:27am On Nov 07, 2014
marieolae:
I hate anything that has to do with vampires honestly yuckk! Yeah I used to watch friends here and there, but not really. I used to sleep off sad
since you hate vampires just tell me you hate twilight please? i hate that movie and i think kirsten stewart sucks.
Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 07, 2014
LEGEND OF THE SEEKER
Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by plumule(m): 7:57pm On Nov 07, 2014
cupidhero:

since you hate vampires just tell me you hate twilight please? i hate that movie and i think kirsten stewart sucks.
marieolae:
cupidhero:

plz since u guys have turned dis thread into discussion thread just put me in line
Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by wintersnow(m): 6:47am On Feb 05, 2015
Freshtomato:

Are we related or what? cheesy

Let me add.
Smallvile
Glee
Secret circle
Once opon a time
Teen wolf

all this kids show smh
... Berra start watching Hannibal or breaking bad
Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by ekjerez(m): 8:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
Chucks and MERLIN. THE FLASH IS MY NEW NICE
Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by Kirinwa: 11:19am On Mar 27, 2016
I have watched many season films. I will give just 5 that are very interesting. My best 5 actually.

1. Spartacus
2. 24
3. Prison break
4. Strike Back
5. Legend of the seaker
Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by Rick9(m): 11:32pm On Mar 27, 2016
Legend of The Seeker
Spartacus
Merlin
Re: The Best Season Film You Have Watched by Charlieboskie(m): 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2016
my list is endless... ranging from... seeker. merlin. dare devil. or is. spatacus. boys bfor flower. faith. man called god. city hunter. incarnation of moni. under cover. dome. under the dome. literacy. empire. kyle xy. tree hill. Monaco. little liars. 24. person of interest. banshee. huwai 5. prestige. housewives. secret garden. Atlantis. star gate Atlantis. jane d virgin. I Don tire jhoor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Air Peace To Sponsor The 12th Edition Of Gulder Ultimate Search / Ini Edo Produces Her 1st Film / Venita Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.