Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,479 members, 7,801,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Do PHCN Officials Take Light Intentionally? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Do PHCN Officials Take Light Intentionally? (1340 Views)

Put Your Family's Safety First: Technology To Change PHCN Cutout Automatically / MIT Student Designed Apps That Enable People To Know When NEPA Will Take Light / Pls Help With The Code To Hack Phcn Prepaid Electricity Meter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do PHCN Officials Take Light Intentionally? by Adrenaline123(m): 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
I have been wondering why power occasionally go off and on. Speaking from my imagination, I would say that they do it intentionally because you won't expect a control switch or key to automatically switch itself on and off periodically whenever it wants. However, another thought came to me, why would power, sometimes, get restored at midnight when everyone is expected to be at bed, does it mean that someone woke up and turned on the power or vice versa. This and more has been on my mind for quite a while now. I would like you to post your views.
Re: Do PHCN Officials Take Light Intentionally? by seankafor(m): 9:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
i sense fp here oo
Re: Do PHCN Officials Take Light Intentionally? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
They get staff now...and some dey do night duty....

Something they have to rotate it between streets..

And if something is wrong in a place that deal with light they do off that location sometime

Last bullet....

Why them dey off too much sey,if they get new member,them dey teach them how to off and on it...
E.g... The manager comes in,called emaka,....emaka this is on,if u on am now...u go hear up nepa from down street. Oya test am........UP NEPA...!!!!

Oya off am, u go hear another one...... OH NEPA, god punish ur father.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Don't Pay A Dime For Any Ebook, Marketing Course, Software Program. Get It FREE / 10 Facts About Electricity / Wow!!! Free MTN 15GB.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.