Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin (9074 Views)

List Of Governors & Ministers In GMB Regime (is He A Religion Fanatic Or Not?) / General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion / Major General Ihejirika Owns APO Building Where 9 Squatters Are Killed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by tonychristopher: 1:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
chinasaekperem: you mean ihejirika actually did this to the north using a northerner as a tool? that man must be the greatest delusional tool in the world.

He needs to be absorbed by the united state army.

IHEJIRIKA MUST BE SO SMART TO MAKE USE OF MILLONS OF NORTHERN PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES....JUST A SINGLE MAN

5 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by chinasaekperem: 1:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
SUBMARINE:

So you are just realising it
He has being cursing since morning

Is as if NL has being invaded by mad people.
Imagine a person cursing since morning
he doesn't even know how to curse, I'm not just in the mood.

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by chinasaekperem: 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2014
so what else do you guys wanna hear? ihejirika slayed the northerners, there is definitely nothing any of you can do about it. sekem

3 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by SUBMARINE: 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
tonychristopher:

IHEJIRIKA MUST BE SO SMART TO MAKE USE OF MILLONS OF NORTHERN PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES....JUST A SINGLE MAN

Ihejirika is our new Ojukwu

5 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by KOBOJO: 2:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
I would have wrecked far more damage to the north.,if i were ihejirika.

6 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by zlatansomto(m): 2:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
Enough said. I'll see you offline..
anago90:

laughable... when I know your address and name... while you don't know me..

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by anago90: 2:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
chinasaekperem: this guy is definitely not alright.

says the asymptotic and aetiology ape of evd. go play in the mud and don't forget to roll in gutter.
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by IGBOSON1: 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
UnknownT: Look at it from this angle, how can Boko Haram tell the Aussie their "real" sponsors knowing that that will surely cut their source of money especially now that they have started gaining more towns which will require more money to maintain. Since the Aussie said boko haram told him, they might have told him the wrong guys to divert attention

^^^Simple logic! If it doesn't make sense, it's normally not true according to Judge Judy!

It's apparent common sense is in short supply on this website! Peeps normally take leave of their senses when they analyse issues through their partisan/Igbo-hating goggles! wink

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by chinasaekperem: 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
anago90:

says the asymptotic and aetiology ape of evd. go play in the mud and don't forget to roll in gutter.
do i care about a nitwit?

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by anago90: 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
zlatansomto: Enough said. I'll see you offline..

I don't meet brainless foools in real life. bar for the internet the only place me and you can ever break word in the real world. is probably if i'm stuck in hold up and you bring your cleaning apparatus to clean my windscreen and I need to give you some quids to appreciate your slavery effort.

2 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by anago90: 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
chinasaekperem: do i care about a nitwit?

is that not suppose to be the name of your family ancestry.
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by nku5: 2:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
For me this is a very simple matter. There should be a very serious investigation and all the actors like ihejirika, modu sheriff, the aussie etc should be thoroughly questioned and the outcome should be widely publicised in the full glare of foreign media.

Without being told I know BH a full fledged terrorist army with links to al-shabab and isis cannot name its sponsors like amateurs, they are playing the very old game of misinformation to stir up passions and supposedly smart people have bought it because its within their comfort zones of bigotry and small minded politics.

4 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by saintneo(m): 2:38pm On Sep 02, 2014
Jakpon: The allegation was made by Dr Stephen Davies, an Australian man against Ihejirika, an ibo man and Ali Modu Sheriff, a Kanuri man. The Yorubas are not involved in your show of shame. Leave the southwest out of your madness.

Did the Negotiator say\name the Retired General&
Do you know how many Retired Generals we have in Nigeria&

Conclusions like yours put people in harms way•
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by tonychristopher: 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
MayorofLagos:

Western Nigeria may not have world class roads but we have the best roads in Nigeria.

and what made you think that the western nigeria has the best road.

i live in west and yoruba land..i thin it will be nice to dut the fuckkk up

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by tonychristopher: 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2014
chinasaekperem: so what else do you guys wanna hear? ihejirika slayed the northerners, there is definitely nothing any of you can do about it. sekem

thats what i made them to know

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by tonychristopher: 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
chinasaekperem: i need to give all the virgins in my village to ihejirika for this giant stride,

he single-highhandedly ravaged the north.

my admirable general shouldn't stop till the death toll clocks 5milliom, all hail ihejirika cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

that is what i am trying to let them understand...from what these monkeys are saying, if one igbo man can bring devastation to North, then imagine the whole triesmen...

igbos must be jews really...no wonder isreal helped them,

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by semitunde: 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
zlatansomto: Tunde Salam, if they born your papa well.. Repeat the highlighted!!

Biggie and Tupac`s ruckus started like this. Continue!

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by vedaxcool(m): 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ngwakwe:

I already know your stance before now.
No need telling or repeating yourself

Just like Premiumtimesng and Osun Defenders revisionists doctored and revised one of thisdaylive publications by changing the perpetrators and the headline to "Igbo Businessmen caught supplying arms to Bokoharam"

As usual you believed them.

It is good you note that your understanding of the issue is clearly flawed! But shouting igbo, igbo clearly shows a serious contempt for common sense, when did Ihejerika = Igbo? So that is the reason you are shouting yourself horse? Had it been another tribe you be silent like the graveyards? Please carry you igbo odyssey some place else, I am only interested in this allegations against 2 individuals investigated and brought to a logical conclusion, I don't see why govt. Should spend trillions of naira on fighting BH and still complain of inadequacy of weapon, but it is a waste reasoning with you! Carry on.

2 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by chyke87: 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
zlatansomto: Enough said. I'll see you offline..

hey shut da fuvck up biatch. U have been making noise since u registered on August 5th cheesy

since then, you have been threatening to hack, kill and maim grin grin

bring it on SON. as always after my research, i know who u are cool

u are a small fish, we want the head and we have got him tongue tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by chyke87: 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
zlatansomto: Lmao, we are getting close.. I can only repeat what I have said before,. Pray to God I don't get you.. You know I don't do things online like you.. That's spends more than 80% of your day on nairaland.. You know how that Unilag chief yoruba security officer was killed like a lab rat a few days ago?? Your own case will definitely be different!! We will find you in school, work,. Anywhere you are.. Your not safe.. Infact your life span is in extra time..

shaaattaappp M.or.on grin

u think say u fit chalo people on here...eddiot...

what a foo.ool cry cry
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by anago900: 9:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
chyke87:

hey shut da fuvck up biatch. U have been making noise since u registered on August 5th cheesy

u are a small fish, we want the head and we have got him tongue tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

my Oga inbox asap make I see how nairaland assain look like. anyway the big fish from their divide have all been killed from the last onslaught.
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by omoalaro: 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
Those struggling to deny Ihejirika's complicity would have been jumping up and down with joy and praises for the aussie if he had mentioned Buhari. They wouldn't bother to ask for any evidence. But now, the aussie is a mad man talking trash.

2 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by EMANY01(m): 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
nku5: For me this is a very simple matter. There should be a very serious investigation and all the actors like ihejirika, modu sheriff, the aussie etc should be thoroughly questioned and the outcome should be widely publicised in the full glare of foreign media.

Without being told I know BH a full fledged terrorist army with links to al-shabab and isis cannot name its sponsors like amateurs, they are playing the very old game of misinformation to stir up passions and supposedly smart people have bought it because its within their comfort zones of bigotry and small minded politics.

The smartest post made on this matter.Taking it further the people who orchestrated the name dropping of Ihekirika and Azazi know that any reasonable analysts will throw the accusation away but what the hoped to achieve , what they might yet achive with this is to discredit all top ranking Igbos and south southerners in the security services in this country.
THIS IS A SYSTEMATIC ATTEMPT TO BLACKLIST DISENFRANCHISE SOUTH EASTERNERS AND SOUTH SOUTHERNERS FROM THE TOP HIERARCHY OF THE ARMED FORCES AND SECURITY SERVICES OF NIGERIA FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE.
Obasanjo let it slip when he alluded to the possible resolve by (the owners of nigeria(?) to never let an ijaw man (read south southerner) to assume the most powerful position in Nigeria.
The allegations against Ihejirika and Azazi and by extension Jonathan won't stick,but if the plan of the people who put it in motion works ,it will bring so much institutional distrust and discrimination against military personnel security personnel from the south south,south east at the highest levels in Nigeria essentially reinstituting the defacto policy of Nigeria since 1970.
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by EMANY01(m): 9:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
nku5: For me this is a very simple matter. There should be a very serious investigation and all the actors like ihejirika, modu sheriff, the aussie etc should be thoroughly questioned and the outcome should be widely publicised in the full glare of foreign media.

The smartest post made on this matter.Taking it further the people who orchestrated the name dropping of Ihekirika and Azazi know that any reasonable analysts will throw the accusation away but what the hoped to achieve , what they might yet achive with this is to discredit all top ranking Igbos and south southerners in the security services in this country.
THIS IS A SYSTEMATIC ATTEMPT TO BLACKLIST DISENFRANCHISE SOUTH EASTERNERS AND SOUTH SOUTHERNERS FROM THE TOP HIERARCHY OF THE ARMED FORCES AND SECURITY SERVICES OF NIGERIA FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE.
Obasanjo let it slip when he alluded to the possible resolve by (the owners of nigeria(?) to never let an ijaw man (read south southerner) to assume the most powerful position in Nigeria.
The allegations against Ihejirika and Azazi and by extension Jonathan won't stick,but if the plan of the people who put it in motion works ,it will bring so much institutional distrust and discrimination against military personnel security personnel from the south south,south east at the highest levels in Nigeria essentially reinstituting the defacto policy of Nigerias security apparatus since 1970.
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by EMANY01(m): 9:57pm On Sep 02, 2014

The smartest post made on this matter.Taking it further the people who orchestrated the name dropping of Ihekirika and Azazi know that any reasonable analyst will throw the accusation away as it is illogical but what they (the orchestrators) hoped to achieve , what they might yet achieve with this is to discredit all top ranking Igbos and south southerners in the security services in this country.
THIS IS A SYSTEMATIC ATTEMPT TO BLACKLIST AND DISENFRANCHISE SOUTH EASTERNERS AND SOUTH SOUTHERNERS FROM THE TOP HIERARCHY OF THE ARMED FORCES AND SECURITY SERVICES OF NIGERIA FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE.
Obasanjo let it slip in his infamous letter last year,when he alluded to the possible resolve by (the owners of nigeria(?) to never let an ijaw man (read south southerner) to assume the most powerful position in Nigeria again.
The allegations against Ihejirika and Azazi and by extension Jonathan won't stick,but if the plan of the people who put it in motion works ,it will bring so much institutional distrust and discrimination against military personnel and security personnel from the south south,south east at the highest levels in Nigeria essentially reinstituting the defacto policy of Nigeria's security apparatus since 1970.
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by EMANY01(m): 10:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
omoalaro: Those struggling to deny Ihejirika's complicity would have been jumping up and down with joy and praises for the aussie if he had mentioned Buhari. They wouldn't bother to ask for any evidence. But now, the aussie is a mad man talking trash.

I for one do not think the Aussie is a "mad man" I think he is a tool,a supposedly intelligent and by the view of some people believable individual who has simply been coned.
Have him jump through a series of hoops ,make him feel truly endangered and afraid for his life in the cause of his "work"(?), let him believe he has gained a bit of trust of people within factions of what he is led to believe are boko haram terrorists who might be genuine but all the while leading him to a path that has already been determined by the con runners let him have some information that while true is not widely known making him feel privileged (when that information becomes common knowledge much later) , leak some information about boko haram that while interesting and earth shaking puts the group in no real strategic danger or setbacks then for the coup de grace plant carefully designed but very false information to slip to him.
Hell the wouldn't seemingly have told him they would more likely have made it seem to the target of the con that he discovered the information himself.
The target of the con MR AUSTRALIAN NEGOTIATOR IS OBLIVIOUS OF THE FACT THAT SOMEONE/GROUP RAN A LONG CON ON HIM.
We all know that the truth you are told is just believable information but the truth you "find out through painstaking work" you will regard as life.
As someone who was born and raised in the north I have never fallen for the myth of the north(northerners) being less intelligent than the others southerners.I grew up with them I went to some of the best schools I, the north with the children of contemporary northerners and I tell you they are smart.The failure of the south more specifically south easterners and south southerners to realize that they are in conflict (in a manner of speaking ) with very intelligent people,has led them into major strategic blunders a situation which perseveres to this day.
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
Killings and Lawlessness in Northern Nigeria didn't start today

1. In May to October 1966 riots, 36 to 50,000 Southerners were MASSACRED in Northern Nigeria. Some were buried alive, others were crucified and killed gradually by having their eyes plucked out, their ears chopped off, their tongues cut and their manhood hacked off. The luckier ones just had their heads severed from their body. Women were raped & thereafter broken bottles forced into their womanhood.

-2. 1980 May: 2467 Christians killed in Zaria

-3. 1980 December 18‐20 Riots in Kano. The Maitatsine sect, 4,177 were killed.

-4. 1982 September 29- October 3. Disturbances in Kaduna, Kaduna State. 53 killed and many churches were burned.

-5. 1982 October 29‐30. Further trouble in Maiduguri, Borno State by the Maitatsine sects. 118 died.

- 6. 1984 February 27-March disturbance in Yola,then
Gongola State by the Maitatsine sect,568 died, Mostly Christain

- 7. 1985 April 26‐28: Riot in Gombe, Bauchi State by the Maitatsine sect. 105 Mostly Christians died.

-8. 1987 March 5th and following days. In Kafanchan, Kaduna State, Christians and Muslims clash at the College of Education.100 Churches were burnt.

-9. 1987 March. Katsina, Funtua, Zaria, Gussau and Kaduna (Kaduna State). A wave of religious riots, many churches were burnt and property destroyed, and many lives were lost.

- 10. 1991 April In Katsina, several lives were lost. Shiite sect in Katsina led by Malam Yahaya Yakubu stired up trouble.

-11. 1991 April, in Tafawa Balewa University (Bauchi State) over 200 lives were lost with properties and 20 churches destroyed.

-12. 1991 October 14‐ 15. In Kano, the attempt of the Izala sect to stop Rev. Bonnke from preaching became violent. Thousands of Christians died & property destroyed. Conservative estimates (3800)

- 13. 1992 February 6th and then May 15‐ 16: Zango Kataf, Zaria, Kaduna State Communal clash becomes a religious clash, with lives and property destroyed.

-14 Funtua (Katsina State). Kalaka to religious sect assaulted a village head. 50 lives were lost and properties destroyed.

- 15. 1999. May 20. Muslim‐Christia n riots in Kaduna, for three days, several hundred were feared dead. 3200 conservative estimate,mostly Christians

-16. 1999. July 18: Hausa and Yoruba riot in Shagamu, over 160 yorubas were killed. This led to trouble in Kano where over 70 were killed.

-17. 2000 August 11. About 200 were killed as the army intervened in Taraba State

-18. 2000 October. Sharia Law in is introduced in Zamfara State. 19. 2000 February. Riots in Kaduna over the introduction of Sharia. Over 400 are killed. Mostly Christians

-20. 2001 September 7 Christian‐Muslim conflicts in Jos. Over 500 are killed.

-21. 2001 october 12‐14 In Kano, there were anti‐American riots, because of USA intervention in Afghanistan. At least 350 are killed Mostly Christians.

-22. 2006 February:Sectarian violence sparked by cartoons of Islam’s most revered figure spread to 11 Nigerian cities resulting in the burning of 28 churches and pushing the total death toll to more than 650.

23. Dogo na hauwa masacre 7th march 2010.

Well, according to northerners, GEJ was responsible for the above history. Their argument is that North has always been peaceful before the emergence of .
The above recap shows North has always enjoyed spilling the blood of innocent Nigerians mostly christians, yet they want one Nigeria.
What an irony!

3 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by zlatansomto(m): 2:58am On Sep 03, 2014
chyke87:

hahahahahaha,. The fool odinma1.. Comes to defend his fellow yoruba coward grin grin

3 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by zlatansomto(m): 2:59am On Sep 03, 2014
anago900:

my Oga inbox asap make I see how nairaland assain look like. anyway the big fish from their divide have all been killed from the last onslaught.
M waiting grin grin

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by tit(f): 3:21am On Sep 03, 2014
As a certified dentist, I volunteer myself to pull Ihejirika teeth.
This Australian should just give me the evidence:
How did Ihejirika sponsor boko haram?
did he give them guns and bullets or dollars
Or is he the one that is training shekau in military tactics?
who was he giving the sponsorship to?
Davies should give me the evidence,
and within 2 hours Ihejirika will tell us who is sponsoring him.
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by MayorofLagos(m): 5:19am On Sep 03, 2014
Ibos are good at sticking labels to discredit Yoruba, often times it is falsehood....but they succeed in making their points nonetheless because Yorubas often neglect the prize of winning a propaganda battle.

For example this...

-16. 1999. July 18: Hausa and Yoruba riot in Shagamu, over 160 yorubas were killed. This led to trouble in Kano where over 70 were killed. 

It sat here for hours and it cannot be ignored because its bolded, im sure several Yorubas have seen it and none took the challenge to rebutt or at least find the facts and correct the falsehood. Through our own neglect we permit their lies to become a truth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Military Rescued 11,595 Boko Haram Captives Under Me – President Buhari / Transparency International: Nigeria's Corruption Rating Gets Worse / Judge Slams Odili’s Lawyer For ‘Misleading’ Court Over Confiscated Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.