Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:59 PM

Pictures Of A Short-cut Into Ikeja Police Barracks By Mobolaji Bank-anthony Way - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of A Short-cut Into Ikeja Police Barracks By Mobolaji Bank-anthony Way (23425 Views)

Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) / The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) / New Ikeja Police College (in Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Short-cut Into Ikeja Police Barracks By Mobolaji Bank-anthony Way by Horlawoomey(m): 8:53am On Sep 02, 2014
Mcheeeew you call that a shortcut, come to Ilorin to see shortcut along a police barrack fence every 30 meters. The residents have to create the shortcut cos there is no water in the barrack, they have to go outside to fetch water and bring it in through the shortcut... The Barrack is just like a big slum, the children that grew up there are more deadly, there girls are more pro........... The whole thing is just funny.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Short-cut Into Ikeja Police Barracks By Mobolaji Bank-anthony Way by omenka(m): 8:55am On Sep 02, 2014
Austindark:

dis is about gej at all

remember is an APC state
Chai!!! You just exposed your ignorance!!! embarassed
Re: Pictures Of A Short-cut Into Ikeja Police Barracks By Mobolaji Bank-anthony Way by Superstar007(m): 8:56am On Sep 02, 2014
YorubaJesus: How will this OC fit in that hole? Think he should be used as a seal for the hole in the fence

Lwkm grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Short-cut Into Ikeja Police Barracks By Mobolaji Bank-anthony Way by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 02, 2014
The place don turn road self grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Short-cut Into Ikeja Police Barracks By Mobolaji Bank-anthony Way by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 02, 2014
lakpalakpa: The Police is ya friendship....

grin grin grin
Why are all the security outfits' members into bleaching?
Re: Pictures Of A Short-cut Into Ikeja Police Barracks By Mobolaji Bank-anthony Way by victor2exl(m): 9:04am On Sep 02, 2014
JeffreyJamez: chai!!...you go fear fear grin grin
............i was wondering when will someone bring this mater to the public..tanks my NL brothers...Yeye police heads
Re: Pictures Of A Short-cut Into Ikeja Police Barracks By Mobolaji Bank-anthony Way by Dwady(m): 9:40am On Sep 02, 2014
Most of you don't realize that it's the government fault and not the police. Corruption has found it's way into the police sector. Money are being given for renovation but there's nothing to show for it.
Re: Pictures Of A Short-cut Into Ikeja Police Barracks By Mobolaji Bank-anthony Way by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 02, 2014
overhypedsteve: This is bad, this is totally bad. So if they show this on BBC we will come out and say it is a hole or tunnel for tactical maneuver. The fact is just that no matter how rich we are in Nigeria, poverty and corruption will still continue to eat us up.

That got my rib cracking.

Tactical Maneuver sha!!!! O boy you no go kill person

Good one!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Short-cut Into Ikeja Police Barracks By Mobolaji Bank-anthony Way by Orikinla(m): 9:53am On Sep 02, 2014
Seriously, do we have a functional government in Nigeria?
Or a political arrangement of desperate and greedy political title chasers, political contractors and political jobbers.
If you visit 90% of the public offices in Nigeria, you will weep for this nation.
What is going on is the bastardization of democracy or jungle democracy.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Short-cut Into Ikeja Police Barracks By Mobolaji Bank-anthony Way by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 02, 2014
YorubaJesus: How will this OC fit in that hole? Think he should be used as a seal for the hole in the fence
embarassed Dies..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Short-cut Into Ikeja Police Barracks By Mobolaji Bank-anthony Way by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 02, 2014
Tazmode: ur 'friendship' or ur 'friend'. undecided abeg, ur post nids surgery.
stop forming english professor here. Anybody and everybody can see that he is being mischievous and sarcastic there..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Short-cut Into Ikeja Police Barracks By Mobolaji Bank-anthony Way by qtx(m): 10:21am On Sep 02, 2014

grin grin grin
That is d reason i always kick against Govt recruiting fat officers into the police force bc they sleep too much. can u imagine from that pic one could see that it was even as early as 9am o. grin
Re: Pictures Of A Short-cut Into Ikeja Police Barracks By Mobolaji Bank-anthony Way by ATSOMEH(f): 11:09am On Sep 02, 2014
This tunnel didnt just get there, I believe people dug this to make it easy for them to access the premises from this road as the main entrance may be on another street. Why would we destroy govt property to make it easy for people to pass thru by not going all the way round to pass the proper entries and still cry that the govt is not meeting its responsibilities. What we should be talking about is the possibility of putting a small gate that people can pass thru becos once that fence is mended, it wont take long before we dig another tunnel.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Short-cut Into Ikeja Police Barracks By Mobolaji Bank-anthony Way by 9jatatafo(m): 11:26am On Sep 02, 2014
What is the need of that fence when there is an escape route in the form of a hole. This shows how porous our security system is. But op you try for this pics ooo, all my ribs dey pain me with laughter. NPF twaley!!!!!!!
Re: Pictures Of A Short-cut Into Ikeja Police Barracks By Mobolaji Bank-anthony Way by Walexwal: 11:28am On Sep 02, 2014
WOW! Am a year older today guys. Help me tnk God oo. Am realy ontop of d world for Gods mercy ova me. Wil apreciate ur kind wishes,sms,like,credits,bank alerts,prayers,friendshps,shares,likes. To 08039423642. Jst to mak it a memorabu day. Jah bles u as u do so

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Short-cut Into Ikeja Police Barracks By Mobolaji Bank-anthony Way by begwong: 11:45am On Sep 02, 2014
Boko Haram can use that place to even attack them in that barracks oo!
Unfortunately,it is the police with their family members that created that illegal exit/entrance angry angry SMDH
Re: Pictures Of A Short-cut Into Ikeja Police Barracks By Mobolaji Bank-anthony Way by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 02, 2014
jossi994:
stop forming english professor here. Anybody and everybody can see that he is being mischievous and sarcastic there..
and i thought i was d mischievous and sarcastic one. sad poor me.
Re: Pictures Of A Short-cut Into Ikeja Police Barracks By Mobolaji Bank-anthony Way by gambudu: 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
i would rather choose a boys-scout to guide me than a police man wit rifle undecided
Re: Pictures Of A Short-cut Into Ikeja Police Barracks By Mobolaji Bank-anthony Way by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
This is my issue with 99% of Nigerians,... blissful ignorance. we laugh and joke while the disease slowly eats its way to our brain.. it is when it is too late we start scrambling for solutions and start calling God and Ja Jehovah when he has already lost interest. When shall the future of Nigeria stop being blissfully ignorant
Re: Pictures Of A Short-cut Into Ikeja Police Barracks By Mobolaji Bank-anthony Way by themmydhayhor(m): 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
9ja police b lykk

Re: Pictures Of A Short-cut Into Ikeja Police Barracks By Mobolaji Bank-anthony Way by themmydhayhor(m): 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
gambudu: i would rather choose a boys-scout to guide me than a police man wit rifle undecided

I rather choose my local dog than 9ja police man
Re: Pictures Of A Short-cut Into Ikeja Police Barracks By Mobolaji Bank-anthony Way by themmydhayhor(m): 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
gambudu: i would rather choose a boys-scout to guide me than a police man wit rifle undecided
Re: Pictures Of A Short-cut Into Ikeja Police Barracks By Mobolaji Bank-anthony Way by Eesha: 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
Faithfully yours. NPF.

I even got arrested for taking this pix grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Short-cut Into Ikeja Police Barracks By Mobolaji Bank-anthony Way by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 02, 2014

grin grin grin
The peope who take photographs of policemen sleeping are really taking big risks. You can imagine when they wake up suddenly and catch the photographer. Na die be that.
Re: Pictures Of A Short-cut Into Ikeja Police Barracks By Mobolaji Bank-anthony Way by hensben(m): 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
is this OC healthy ,no wonder...
Re: Pictures Of A Short-cut Into Ikeja Police Barracks By Mobolaji Bank-anthony Way by zurine(f): 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
my God
Re: Pictures Of A Short-cut Into Ikeja Police Barracks By Mobolaji Bank-anthony Way by Youngsage: 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
Lol! grin grin grin

I saw that for the first time some time last month... was held up in the mad trafic along that road, heading towards opic, was just by the fence when I saw one woman bending down so suddenly and 'passing through the fence' like one of the pics, you can imagine how shocked I was, very funny but sad also. what an eyesore big shame to NPF
Re: Pictures Of A Short-cut Into Ikeja Police Barracks By Mobolaji Bank-anthony Way by retake89(m): 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
Dat 1 na jungle gate ni..
Re: Pictures Of A Short-cut Into Ikeja Police Barracks By Mobolaji Bank-anthony Way by lonelydora: 10:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
Now you have told them, they will now start arresting people there. You don spoil market with this post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Labaran Maku Loses Nassarawa Primaries / Omawumi Beatrice Udoh Dies In London / Man Climbs Telecom Mast To Protest ‘land Encroachment’ By Atiku’s AUN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.