Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Have You Noticed Improved Electricity Supply For The Past One To Two Weeks? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Noticed Improved Electricity Supply For The Past One To Two Weeks? (386 Views)

Between A Crime Past & One Ongoing: The Buhari 30 Billion Dollar Budgeted Heist / See What Improved Electricity Has Caused (picture) / Wha Do You About This Performance Rating Of State Governors In Past One Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Noticed Improved Electricity Supply For The Past One To Two Weeks? by babino22: 12:38am On Sep 02, 2014
electricity supply had being so bad in my area, but i noticed a change of recent and i was also privilege to visit another area in shomolu where they normally have light only at mid night but the story has also changed for the past one week. could this be the sign of constant electricity supply in nigeria? how about your area? is it the same experience?
Re: Have You Noticed Improved Electricity Supply For The Past One To Two Weeks? by IGBOSON1: 1:30am On Sep 02, 2014
And more can be achieved if we can become a true nation, with everyone pulling in the same direction!

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Naf Begin Taking Delivery Of State-of-the-art Mi35m Helicopters / Infidelity In Nigeria And The Way Out / Political Saqa! Celebrities And Politics.Manmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.