Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,478 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Has Bama Fallen To Boko Haram? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Bama Fallen To Boko Haram? (857 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! / Woman Gave Birth To Triplet At Bama IDP Centre In Borno(photo) / Nigerian Troops Find Dead Bodies In A Well In Bama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Bama Fallen To Boko Haram? by Welrez(m): 12:44am On Sep 02, 2014
I called a friend at Unimaid and was told that Bama, the second largest town in Borno State, has fallen to Boko Haram. I'm sincerely praying that this news turns out false since the fall of Bama will have grave consequences on the security of the capital, Maiduguri. Please I would love people to confirm this news so I can tell my friends, who are students, to flee Maiduguri before it becomes a battlefield because it may be the next target of Boko Haram. My action is not meant to create panic but to ensure I have authentic information to enable me tell my friends the next action to take for their safety.
Re: Has Bama Fallen To Boko Haram? by theassassin: 12:53am On Sep 02, 2014
Welrez: I called a friend at Unimaid and was told that Bama, the second largest town in Borno State, has fallen to Boko Haram. I'm sincerely praying that this news turns out false since the fall of Bama will have grave consequences on the security of the capital, Maiduguri. Please I would love people to confirm this news so I can tell my friends, who are students, to flee Maiduguri before it becomes a battlefield because it may be the next target of Boko Haram. My action is not meant to create panic but to ensure I have authentic information to enable me tell my friends the next action to take for their safety.

https://www.nairaland.com/1883399/bbcafrica-changes-gear-againnow-reports

Continue from here

THREAD CLOSED
Re: Has Bama Fallen To Boko Haram? by idupaul: 1:02am On Sep 02, 2014
The 5 Brigade
Bama Commander, Brig. Gen. Comolafe and the
202BN Company, Lt. Col. Gambo were sighted in 7th div Maidugri.. If the commanders of the bama barracks are in Maidugri ur guess is as good as mine , by tommorow we will know the true picture but tell ur friends to leave Maidugri just to be safe ooo. I just pray the Nigerian Army can end this once and for all
Re: Has Bama Fallen To Boko Haram? by Dreal1247: 2:39am On Sep 02, 2014
But in the other news, we heard that about forty five of the insulgents have been killed by the Nigerian Soldiers. Does it mean that it is a fake news?
Re: Has Bama Fallen To Boko Haram? by Ayed44: 5:46am On Sep 02, 2014
Re: Has Bama Fallen To Boko Haram? by Welrez(m): 6:07am On Sep 02, 2014
theassassin:

https://www.nairaland.com/1883399/bbcafrica-changes-gear-againnow-reports

Continue from here

THREAD CLOSED
I have seen it. It seems things are just getting worse every day. SMH
Re: Has Bama Fallen To Boko Haram? by Welrez(m): 6:13am On Sep 02, 2014
idupaul: The 5 Brigade
Bama Commander, Brig. Gen. Comolafe and the
202BN Company, Lt. Col. Gambo were sighted in 7th div Maidugri.. If the commanders of the bama barracks are in Maidugri ur guess is as good as mine , by tommorow we will know the true picture but tell ur friends to leave Maidugri just to be safe ooo. I just pray the Nigerian Army can end this once and for all
It looks we are about to cede a whole state to Boko Haram. This is the nadir of the military. I would have never conceived this situation in my entire existence. Something is not right, something is seriously wrong somewhere.
Re: Has Bama Fallen To Boko Haram? by Welrez(m): 6:16am On Sep 02, 2014
Dreal1247: But in the other news, we heard that about forty five of the insulgents have been killed by the Nigerian Soldiers. Does it mean that it is a fake news?
From what I have gathered since I opened this thread, it is false. Our military is now a lying machine.

1 Like

Re: Has Bama Fallen To Boko Haram? by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 02, 2014
Welrez: From what I have gathered since I opened this thread, it is false. Our military is now a lieing machine.
Nawa fo u o! frm all inducations u ar nt in d north talkless of being n Borno and u simply choose to beleive that NA is lying, but who told u that others(e.g., Sahara, bbc
, etc) are not lying too afterall bbc gave conflicting reports!
Re: Has Bama Fallen To Boko Haram? by Welrez(m): 10:07am On Sep 02, 2014
wazoboy: Nawa fo u o! frm all inducations u ar nt in d north talkless of being n Borno and u simply choose to beleive that NA is lying, but who told u that others(e.g., Sahara, bbc
, etc) are not lying too afterall bbc gave conflicting reports!
I stopped to believe the NA the day Gwoza fell to Boko Haram. I hate SaharaReporters with a passion for their sensationalism but there are times when one has to abandon sentiments and view issues dispassionately. I have lived in Borno State and I'm familiar with the state and from the information I have gathered from friends and acquaintances, there is little hope of this news turning out false. I'm praying for our gallant soldiers to bring into being new measures and ways to defeat these scums. It is obvious to any discerning mind that the extant measures and strategies have been overwhelmed and have gone comatose. I believe our soldiers can still do the job.

(1) (Reply)

Shacki Kamara:-the Poor Liberian Teenager.(a MUST READ) / ISIS Bans Math, Social Studies For Children / Another Journalist Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe...says N50k Was A Honorarium Not Br

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.