Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Abiye Sekibo Killed Harry Marshall... Australian - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiye Sekibo Killed Harry Marshall... Australian (5268 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Senator Sekibo, Other PDP Lawmakers / . / Wike, Ekweremadu Differ With Jonathan, Wife Over John Eno, Sekibo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiye Sekibo Killed Harry Marshall... Australian by egift(m): 9:06am On Sep 02, 2014
larryUG: Bros, dt guy's only source of evidence is what the militants told him(which could hv been wt d original sponsors told them to tell him). since he has started mentioning names of who is sponsoring who and who is killing who, y didnt he mention the name of the CBN official? anyways....

1. The fact that someone hired and paid by President Jonathan will make that allegation is far greater than any twist anyone can try to place on this.
2. The man was trusted to the extent that he represented the President and his entire administration. It is a big portfolio (close to that of an ambassadorial portfolio while it lasted).
3. He has been working for Mr. Jonathan since his days in Bayelsa (hope you remembered the numerous foreign workers abducted by militants). The man is very loyal to Jonathan - yet he made those allegations.
4. Finally, it is a FACT that many of you downplaying Mr. Davis accusations, will NEVER do so if only names like Atiku, Ciroma, Buhari, IBB, OBJ were the ones mentioned. You will be up in arms blasting insults from all cylinders.

May God deliver Nigerians from the mental suppression that this administration and their agents are inflicting on us.

6 Likes

Re: Abiye Sekibo Killed Harry Marshall... Australian by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 02, 2014
sad mixture of the truth and falsehood.
Re: Abiye Sekibo Killed Harry Marshall... Australian by EddyNumerouno(m): 9:16am On Sep 02, 2014
GEJ will just be assuming 'kermit the frog's posture'

2015 on his mind
Re: Abiye Sekibo Killed Harry Marshall... Australian by larryUG(m): 9:18am On Sep 02, 2014
egift:

1. The fact that someone hired and paid by President Jonathan will make that allegation is far greater than any twist anyone can try to place on this.
2. The man was trusted to the extent that he represented the President and his entire administration. It is a big portfolio (close to that of an ambassadorial portfolio while it lasted).
3. He has been working for Mr. Jonathan since his days in Bayelsa (hope you remembered the numerous foreign workers abducted by militants). The man is very loyal to Jonathan - yet he made those allegations.
4. Finally, it is a FACT that many of you downplaying Mr. Davis accusations, will NEVER do so if only names like Atiku, Ciroma, Buhari, IBB, OBJ were the ones mentioned. You will be up in arms blasting insults from all cylinders.

May God deliver Nigerians from the mental suppression that this administration and their agents are inflicting on us.
I am not saying he is wrong or right. even if he mentions atiku's name, let him prove it not just relying on hear say from foot soldiers. of a truth i tell u, the foot soldiers and field commanders do not deal directly with the sponsors. please find out how terrorist organisations work, u cnt rely on wt foot soldiers said as evidence. if he can trace d flow of cash and ammunition to ihejirika and sheriff, then we will accept. not that the terrorists told him. for the fact that field commanders will open up to a foreigner abt their sponsors is suspicious. deal with facts bro

3 Likes

Re: Abiye Sekibo Killed Harry Marshall... Australian by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:20am On Sep 02, 2014
Dis Jonathan is a disaster.Heard from a reliable source(an insider) that shell is selling 4 OMLs(Oil mining Leases) and Jona is buying most.Of course he isnt bidding in his own name.He is using people to front;pple like Igho Sanomi.Heard he bid $2.85bn for one of them.
When is remembered Abacha's loot stashed in foreign accounts,i LoLed cheesy...Foolish man

1 Like

Re: Abiye Sekibo Killed Harry Marshall... Australian by egift(m): 9:26am On Sep 02, 2014
larryUG:
I am not saying he is wrong or right. even if he mentions atiku's name, let him prove it not just relying on hear say from foot soldiers. of a truth i tell u, the foot soldiers and field commanders do not deal directly with the sponsors. please find out how terrorist organisations work, u cnt rely on wt foot soldiers said as evidence. if he can trace d flow of cash and ammunition to ihejirika and sheriff, then we will accept. not that the terrorists told him. for the fact that field commanders will open up to a foreigner abt their sponsors is suspicious. deal with facts bro

If you are neutral, you should be among those of us demanding that the President should order the DSS, Police and others to bring all those mentioned for questions, investigate the issue as a matter of urgency and ascertain the true involvements of these men.

But instead, we have people here downplaying the enormity of the issue, calling Mr. Davis a mad man, threatening hell if any of them is brought in for questioning.

And most shocking is the Presidency and everyone working with Jonathan and their supporters forming Deaf and Dumb on this matter of National Security.
Re: Abiye Sekibo Killed Harry Marshall... Australian by ibietela2(m): 9:33am On Sep 02, 2014
egift:

The same thing you are doing by copying and pasting some silly content in every thread.
Re: Abiye Sekibo Killed Harry Marshall... Australian by ibietela2(m): 9:35am On Sep 02, 2014
egift:

[s]If you are neutral, you should be among those of us[/s] demanding that the President should order the DSS, Police and others to bring all those mentioned for questions, investigate the issue as a matter of urgency and ascertain the true involvements of these men.

But instead, we have people here downplaying the enormity of the issue, calling Mr. Davis a mad man, threatening hell if any of them is brought in for questioning.

And most shocking is the Presidency and everyone working with Jonathan and their supporters forming Deaf and Dumb on this matter of National Security.

Hahahahaha, Seriously? APC chief commander neutral? Dude its too early

2 Likes

Re: Abiye Sekibo Killed Harry Marshall... Australian by egift(m): 9:51am On Sep 02, 2014
ibietela2: The same thing you are doing by copying and pasting some silly content in every thread.

I don't run a penitentiary. If you have nothing to contribute for the progress of Nigeria, face front. I know you are just hanging around me to improve your prospects to fame on a global scale grin grin grin grin
Re: Abiye Sekibo Killed Harry Marshall... Australian by ibietela2(m): 9:53am On Sep 02, 2014
egift:

I don't run a penitentiary. If you have nothing to contribute for the progress of Nigeria, face front. I know you are just hanging around me to improve your prospects to fame on a global scale grin grin grin grin

Sorry can't accept your fame built on lies and propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Abiye Sekibo Killed Harry Marshall... Australian by egift(m): 10:02am On Sep 02, 2014
ibietela2: Sorry can't accept your fame built on lies and propaganda

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1671204_nl_jpeg1e011607caf46adbecb67236e43f5b31

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Abiye Sekibo Killed Harry Marshall... Australian by ibietela2(m): 10:07am On Sep 02, 2014
egift:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1671204_nl_jpeg1e011607caf46adbecb67236e43f5b31

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dude use your real full name and mine, most of the results are from Nairaland....... That shows how jobless you are.
Re: Abiye Sekibo Killed Harry Marshall... Australian by egift(m): 10:22am On Sep 02, 2014
ibietela2: Dude use your real full name and mine, most of the results are from Nairaland....... That shows how jobless you are.

I have been a web developer of over 12 years and a certified computer programmer since 1998. My real name will send shivers down your spins grin grin grin grin

So you are better off sucking the JonaSambo feeding bottle that is suppressing cognitive stability. (This will be my last response to you).

One love. Have a lovely week and may you succeed in all you do. God bless Nigeria and deliver us from the claws of the coven.

1 Like

Re: Abiye Sekibo Killed Harry Marshall... Australian by semitunde: 10:37am On Sep 02, 2014
goldfish80: This aussie gentleman is being played. The boko Haram field commanders he spoke with could not have deliberately tipped him off on their major sponsors knowing he would publicly disclose their names. He also plans to hold further talks with the same commanders who he has already breached their trust with his disclosure. It just doesn't add up.

Exactly...
Re: Abiye Sekibo Killed Harry Marshall... Australian by tng(f): 11:00am On Sep 02, 2014
. The fact that someone hired and paid by President Jonathan will make that allegation is far greater than any twist anyone can try to place on this.

God bless you for the bolded egift

1 Like

Re: Abiye Sekibo Killed Harry Marshall... Australian by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 02, 2014
I only blame GEJ who contracted this CIA AGENT called Davies.

I have said it time without number that US and the Northern Elites are responsible for bokoharam.

Who do you expect the bokoharam to tell you their true sponsors? They will önly call names of those that dealt or that can deal with them.

Now that Ihejirika is no more there, who is now sponsoring them?

I have always known that the said Australian Rev Davies is a CIA agent under the cover of being A Reverend.

Whe Ihejirika was the COAS, he faught and dealth with the bokoharam but the Northern Elites responsible for bokoharam told GEJ TO REMOVE HIM.

We have seen the worst of bokoharam since the exit of General Ihejirika.

1 Like

Re: Abiye Sekibo Killed Harry Marshall... Australian by thwarrior72: 11:05am On Sep 02, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Dis Jonathan is a disaster.Heard from a reliable source(an insider) that shell is selling 4 OMLs(Oil mining Leases) and Jona is buying most.Of course he isnt bidding in his own name.He is using people to front;pple like Igho Sanomi.Heard he bid $2.85bn for one of them.
When is remembered Abacha's loot stashed in foreign accounts,i LoLed cheesy...Foolish man
What's your business man? The oil belong them & if he decides to corner all the oil block to himself, It's none of your fuccking business undecided

2 Likes

Re: Abiye Sekibo Killed Harry Marshall... Australian by WoodcrestMayor(m): 11:08am On Sep 02, 2014
Why is he using other men to front? grin

Point of correction"...oil belongs to us".I'm from an oil producing state tongue
thwarrior72: What's your business man? The oil belong them & if he decides to corner all the oil block to himself, It's none of your fuccking business undecided

1 Like

Re: Abiye Sekibo Killed Harry Marshall... Australian by ibietela2(m): 11:14am On Sep 02, 2014
egift:

I have been a web developer of over 12 years and a certified computer programmer since 1998. My real name will send shivers down your spins grin grin grin grin

So you are better off sucking the JonaSambo feeding bottle that is suppressing cognitive stability. (This will be my last response to you).

One love. Have a lovely week and may you succeed in all you do. God bless Nigeria and deliver us from the claws of the coven.

Hahahaha,

1 Like

Re: Abiye Sekibo Killed Harry Marshall... Australian by talktimi(m): 11:17am On Sep 02, 2014
smartchoice:

Let Obj deny....was Azazi not corrupt?

Talktimi I c u o
bro na only me waka come o. Anyways the Abiye Sekibo aspect is an open secret in ph though the Aussie guy only said half of the story ie, the PDP were scared of losing Rivers state to another party (anpp) which was bound to happen with a political heavyweight like Harry joining them. The underground story remains Obj also had a hand in Harrys death
Re: Abiye Sekibo Killed Harry Marshall... Australian by thwarrior72: 11:19am On Sep 02, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Why is he using other men to front? grin

Point of correction"...oil belongs to us".I'm from an oil producing state tongue
Sorry, now I realised who I quoted.....deluded mayoroflagos

Anyways... keep salivating on another man's oil undecided
Re: Abiye Sekibo Killed Harry Marshall... Australian by WoodcrestMayor(m): 11:24am On Sep 02, 2014
Lol cheesy
Whatz your stress man?All states receive derivation.
You asked what's my business...smh.Na why naija dey d way e dey today.We refuse to ask questions.Until we start asking question,people will continue to do as they please.
thwarrior72: Sorry, now I realised who I quoted.....deluded mayoroflagos

Anyways... keep salivating on another man's oil undecided
Re: Abiye Sekibo Killed Harry Marshall... Australian by lyntiffany(f): 11:37am On Sep 02, 2014
goldfish80: This aussie gentleman is being played. The boko Haram field commanders he spoke with could not have deliberately tipped him off on their major sponsors knowing he would publicly disclose their names. He also plans to hold further talks with the same commanders who he has already breached their trust with his disclosure. It just doesn't add up.
you said my mind that Aussie guy has been played by book haram.
Re: Abiye Sekibo Killed Harry Marshall... Australian by Tekzyflex(m): 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
barcanista: OP we all know that Abiye Sekibo and Peter Odili killed Marshall Harry. It's no news really.

All the assassination of top government officials is not an hidden thing in this country. Nigeria is just too corrupt and weak.
Re: Abiye Sekibo Killed Harry Marshall... Australian by ziccoit: 7:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
egift:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari / 2023: We Will Take The Enpowerment Of Ebonyi By Force — Umahi / Jidenna-the Nigerian Born American Recording Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.