Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Nigeria Post Office Charging For Collection Of Parcel ?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Post Office Charging For Collection Of Parcel ?? (654 Views)

How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection / A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) / Pathetic State Of A Post Office In Lagos (picture) Chaii!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Post Office Charging For Collection Of Parcel ?? by zeemo2007: 6:51am On Sep 02, 2014
I wanted to collect a small parcel I bought from Asia at the Marina Post Office last week and I was told to pay #500 before collection.

The value of the item is not even upto #1000.

This is absurd, the sender has paid postal charges in the country of origin, why pay here again.

Do you pay any charge before you collect your parcel in other post office in your location or your countries ??

I even need numbers of management of nigeria postal services for explanation atleast they are public servants.
Re: Nigeria Post Office Charging For Collection Of Parcel ?? by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 02, 2014
its been that way for some time now, its just totally ridiculous; Nigeria postal service disintegrating into cruelty

(1) (Reply)

'baby Beyonce' Bobbi Boyden Performs At Beauty Pageants Aged 19 Months / How Boko Haram Raped,beat And Traumatised Us – Female Survivors Tell Their Stori / BREAKING: Explosion Rocks Gombe October 31, 2014mohammed Lere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.