Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria (68707 Views)

Top Ten Foolish Ways Nigerians Loose Money / Hottest Ways Of Making Cool Money Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria by optimism91(m): 4:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
hungryboy: Taking your clothes to the dry cleaners instead of washing it yourself
To me its not bad @all. What you could have said is, taking your clothes to them when you cannot afford it. Just because others are doing it.
Re: 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria by greall1: 5:28pm On Sep 03, 2014
On generator at unecessary time lol
Re: 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria by Bruno3000(m): 5:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
KillerBeauty: Eating in a fast food restaurant instead of cooking your own food
Love u 4 dis.... 4 Real.
Re: 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria by jamace(m): 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2014
OP, tell them o. Naija guys sabi pose with everything, even with gbanjo shoes. grin grin
Re: 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria by bukatyne(f): 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Buying brazillian/peruvian hair...that guys don't know the difference...lol
When you can easily braid/fix skullcap and look sweet kiss
I so much agree with you, if I don't like the material I don't buy!
My friends know my pattern already, if the material ain't classy I'm not buying. Instead just tell me the color of the day, i would sew it the way I want and come. That's the kinda asoebi i do now , the 1s we are shown sample/shade of the material/style.
It actually comes out more beautiful in my eyes sef.

I have never gotten the craze of brazilian, peruvian, turkish, german hair etc.

How can a person convinently attach another human's hair on her head?

Does she not know that the head carries one's glory?
Re: 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2014
bukatyne:

I have never gotten the craze of brazilian, peruvian, turkish, german hair etc.

How can a person convinently attach another human's hair on her head?

Does she not know that the head carries one's glory?

Hahahahah. You done come o @'another human's hair'
How you take know?
Abeg no make me laugh
Re: 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria by samseen02(m): 11:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
@Op, great Article!
Re: 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria by Eberex(m): 7:57am On Sep 04, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Hahahahah. You done come o @'another human's hair'
How you take know?
Abeg no make me laugh

Yeah keep laughing! She is right about the ''another human hair''. Havent you watched the processes involved in making the Brazilian hair? They cut hair from women, ofcourse at a price cos its hot cake there and these hairs goes into different stages of processing using chemicals and other stuffs. Nigerian women don't have that kind of hair if not they would partake in that business too. cut off, sell to a company. Withing 2 months the hair would grow back shikena!
Re: 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria by onyfrank: 11:18am On Sep 04, 2014
Fourwinds:
infact I'm quilty of dis one. I don dey plan to get dat gas now. kerosene no dey last maybe dem dey mix am with something
eeeih! But with stove u can get kerosene anytime ur ran out of it. Unlike gas, which wl make to stop evry cooking activities til u . . .
Re: 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria by philclem(m): 11:48am On Sep 04, 2014
keandre:

bad habit
na your moni angry

1 Like

Re: 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria by komodapson(m): 8:44am On Sep 05, 2014
Hilarious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria by SenatorJames(m): 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
Quite interesting. This is a good eye opener. I can't believe people waste money like this in Nigeria.
Re: 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria by SenatorJames(m): 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2014
Bros, you sabi economics pass John Smith oooo, even Ijebu will need to learn from you
hungryboy: Buying egg roll for 100naira when u suppose buy
20naira buns and 30naira egg
I give you kudos for this lovely joke.
Re: 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria by wizzyblast(m): 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ceasar1: - Crediting your Airtel Line - General.
- Subscribing for Airtel BIS - Android Exclusive.

lolz.... I wept!!
Re: 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria by tojahh(m): 8:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
Make I give you confirm game? abeg no give me bros. i use God beg you, chai, na so you dey do? lipsrsealed
Re: 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
hmm
Re: 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria by Fertilenigeria: 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2014
I have been making at least $25 per day (off season and as much as $60 (on season) on my education technology blog.

On my fashion blog, I've been consistently making at least 20k from koga every month.

I am ready to leak all the secrete of making money onlibe for you for free. I will start my free online business training very soon and registration is ongoing.

You can follow my signature link to register. Training will be free
Re: 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria by keandre: 12:04am On Nov 13, 2014
Re: 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 05, 2015
Make money with bettin, visit www.betcleric.com . Thank me later
Re: 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria by alphaomega(m): 5:28am On Jul 01, 2015
DSTd...
sorry...I mean DSTd......
oops....I said it again...

1 Like

Re: 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria by ENOCHEUNICE: 10:12pm On Mar 11, 2018
awoononi:
How is that wasting of money?
I think you are a dry-cleaner

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Exchange Rate Of Naira To Other African Currencies / Meet Mammy Ochefu The Woman Who Started Mammy Market In Soldiers Barracks / Is This A Fake N1000 Note Or CBN Error? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.