Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,672 members, 7,801,937 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Is It Possible For A Guy To Be Satisfied With One Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible For A Guy To Be Satisfied With One Girl? (1818 Views)

How To Know You Satisfied Her In Bed / Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World / Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For A Guy To Be Satisfied With One Girl? by doctorofgirls(m): 7:20am On Sep 02, 2014
I think this is one part a guy need to reson out,even if he is dating kim kardashian , if another fat ass lady walks past,his eyes must follow her like its twitter,professionals needed here

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Be Satisfied With One Girl? by pasqal09: 7:23am On Sep 02, 2014
Because you are promiscuous doesn't mean that other guys are the same. We were all created differently.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Be Satisfied With One Girl? by Iolite(f): 7:25am On Sep 02, 2014
YES!
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Be Satisfied With One Girl? by Tallesty1(m): 7:34am On Sep 02, 2014
Looking at her doesn't mean you are not satisfied with the one you have.
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Be Satisfied With One Girl? by echobee(f): 7:35am On Sep 02, 2014
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Be Satisfied With One Girl? by vizkiz: 7:43am On Sep 02, 2014
yeah have one girl and die of hypertension
Or
get heartbroken when you finally Realize how many dick(s) she's been pounding undecided
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Be Satisfied With One Girl? by lirusehn(m): 7:50am On Sep 02, 2014
with ur wifey YEAH. With a galfriend HECK NO.
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Be Satisfied With One Girl? by Baddo101(m): 7:53am On Sep 02, 2014
If the girl satisfies u. morally,sexually etc. i dont think a guy shud start looking outside for anoda girl. except if d guy is a flirt right frm time and not satisfied wth one....

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Be Satisfied With One Girl? by Houseofglam7(f): 7:55am On Sep 02, 2014
Yes ke!
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Be Satisfied With One Girl? by marieolae(f): 7:55am On Sep 02, 2014
Yes but its rare to find
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Be Satisfied With One Girl? by rawpadgin(m): 7:56am On Sep 02, 2014
its very very possible for broke a$$ dudes but almost impossible for the rich & handsome guys
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Be Satisfied With One Girl? by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 02, 2014
How is that possible with my white range rover??
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Be Satisfied With One Girl? by 100Cents: 8:03am On Sep 02, 2014
I view bare skin and keep my cool.

A guy can be satisfied by one woman.

But she doesn't have to be a naughty lady otherwise her misbehaviour can lead him to start considering other options..
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Be Satisfied With One Girl? by Enegod(m): 8:03am On Sep 02, 2014
variety is the spice of
life undecided
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Be Satisfied With One Girl? by 100Cents: 8:03am On Sep 02, 2014
rawpadgin: its very very possible for broke a$$ dudes but almost impossible for the rich & handsome guys

You wish abi ?

Describe rich ?

Describe handsome ?

Brb..
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Be Satisfied With One Girl? by Chimerase(m): 9:01am On Sep 02, 2014
I luved ma ex cherished her neva cheated on her but she does, nearly cheated with ma rummie dos days cus he f*ngered and still told me, always like a couple but finally we broke up cus of long distance still hv soft spot for her tho
I always maintain and hold tight whosoever am dating right frm ma day 1 witout looking at another
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Be Satisfied With One Girl? by Sunkyphil(m): 9:14am On Sep 02, 2014
AS it is possible for a needle to enter tru d eye of a camel
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Be Satisfied With One Girl? by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 02, 2014
rawpadgin: its very very possible for broke a$$ dudes but almost impossible for the rich & handsome guys

Says who?

Broke ass also cheat. Atleast, ashewo joint ain't expensive. grin

Back to the topic, it depends on the personality. smiley

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Be Satisfied With One Girl? by Femiblacky(m): 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
pasqal09: Because you are promiscuous doesn't mean that other guys are the same. We were all created differently.
I use to think they said equally..wich 1 na?
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Be Satisfied With One Girl? by babyBB: 3:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
lirusehn: with ur wifey YEAH. With a galfriend HECK NO.
see dis one o do u think u can stick to your wife wen u are married when u have a girlfriend now and u cant be faithful to her? Pls stop deceiving urself

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Be Satisfied With One Girl? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
Capital YES
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Be Satisfied With One Girl? by abdulwastecx(m): 5:55pm On Sep 02, 2014
marieolae: Yes but its rare to find

not rare to find... the problem is we live in a world where material rules, satisfaction is a subjective thing, when u meet someone you are afraid to loose then you will do everything to be faithful
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Be Satisfied With One Girl? by abdulwastecx(m): 6:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
Yungwizzzy: How is that possible with my white range rover??

because niggas like you worship white range rovers
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Be Satisfied With One Girl? by Kunleskey(m): 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
Yes, but i can't be satisfy with one gel now....till i get married....simply bcoz one gel can come and go with no intension of coming bck again...and many more reasons....
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Be Satisfied With One Girl? by lirusehn(m): 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
babyBB: see dis one o do u think u can stick to your wife wen u are married when u have a girlfriend now and u cant be faithful to her? Pls stop deceiving urself
u mean my Fiancee or one GF am just catching fun with? cool
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Be Satisfied With One Girl? by Shaanteel(f): 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
Veri posible bt dificult

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Don't Wear Socks. / H I L A R I O U S Lies Ladies Av Told Me / Forget Sex, 20 Other Feelings That Makes You Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.