Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,957 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

A Revelation About The Nigerian Army And Boko Haram - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Revelation About The Nigerian Army And Boko Haram (1752 Views)

Revelation About The Birth Of O. O. Obu By Prophet Enun Nkpa / Revelation About The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Movement And Renewal / The Revelation About The End Time And Angel Appearance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Revelation About The Nigerian Army And Boko Haram by Adyrin(m): 8:28am On Sep 02, 2014
Top of the morning to all Nairalanders. I never thought this day would come that I would post a thread.
I have been a member long before, just commenting, liking and sometimes insulting some peeps because of their comments, never thought I would be taking out time to post a thread. I even had to google how to post a thread on nairaland because I'm a novice on that.
@ OP thanks.
This piece is kinda long so I'm sorry in advance!
I had a revelation via dream last night, it was about the Nigerian Army and their fight against the insurgency in our country Nigeria. In the dream, the military had a bloody shoot out with the sect and at a time they (our Army) had to retreat to secure a territory that was intended to be taken er by the insurgents.
Upon the chase, the insurgents were trying to run faster but the Army had the lead and as soon as they got there, it was like a great wall seperating the military from the insurgents.
The door was shut against the insurgents and the Army were prepared on the other side(the great wall seperating both teams)
Meanwhile, whilst they were on the run, I saw a Corper in the midst of the insurgents, running as fast as he could so that he could meet up with the Army before they got to the side but it wasn't possible.
The insurgents were all striving, pushing the wall while the Army stood their grounds defending on the other side.
All of a sudden I heard a "BIGO" (aint sure of the spelling but that's the pronunciation) (corpers are familiar with that instrument that is used to wake them early in the morning, those that served in Benue_Wannune Camp 13C, we had a song attached to the sound of that "bigo" which was... Since morning, since morning, corpers nor dey rest) upon the sound of that, the insurgents were still because instead of "corpers in the song I heard "Army nor dey rest" and all of a sudden the corper came pleading, trying to go over the wall as he was caught in the crossfire. The insurgents upon hearing the word "CORPER wanted to get a hold of him but to my greatest surprise, from nowhere appeared a brave soldier, fired into the air and stole the corper from the scene, screaming where is the girl as he fled the scene with the male corper. I could see a young girl at another far end that was rescued before.
This was wen I cried in the dream and woke up with the hot tears on my face. The rest of the revelation I saw, though ♍γ̲̣̣ eyes were open, it got to an entent that the army had to fire at the insurgents because the pressure on the wall was much and bringing it down.
Honestly the Army tried their best, lost many of their fearless Soldiers in action.
The problem they had was that the insurgents were also wearing military uniforms thus means of identification was hard, so as not to fire at another Soldier bacause they aint all from the same platoon.
I have never prayed for the Nigerian Army, not even mistakenly, but I had no option than to thank God for their lives, prayed for their families and loved ones, prayed for the bereaved amongst them, prayed God to give them the wisdom to overcome this battle.

I would urge you all to please do so, these men have sworn to protect this country with their lives, though due to some corrupt practices by some leaders ontop the work feels cumbersome, and many tend to think that the Arny is polluted(just like I've always though) but there are still some dedicated ones out there, remember that God spared Lot and His Family, there are still good ones out there.
When I woke up, it was 2:42am

I love you Nigeria Army!!!
I love my Country Nigeria!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Revelation About The Nigerian Army And Boko Haram by Krak(m): 8:37am On Sep 02, 2014
Its called a Beagle. So you went to Wannune, I was there too, Batch B 2013.
Re: A Revelation About The Nigerian Army And Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 02, 2014
@op, your dream clearly shows that you have a heart for the military and Nigeria.

BIGO = Beagle
Re: A Revelation About The Nigerian Army And Boko Haram by lyntiffany(f): 9:38am On Sep 02, 2014
Your dream signifies Victory though it will be tough but one thing is certain we will definitely CONQUER.
Amen.....
Amin......
lse.......
Yak ado ntoro......
Let it be so.......

2 Likes

Re: A Revelation About The Nigerian Army And Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 02, 2014
BOKO HARAM GIVEN NIGERIANS SLEEPLESS NIGHTS SINCE 2004
Re: A Revelation About The Nigerian Army And Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 02, 2014
Assault Continua, Victory Ascerta! Fight on ye gallant men of the Nigerian Army! We will continue to support you in every way we can, and victory shall be ours.
God bless The Nigerian Army.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: A Revelation About The Nigerian Army And Boko Haram by WinsomeX: 11:24am On Sep 02, 2014
Thank you OP for that revelation. The interpretation is simply that we should pray more for our soldiers, that God will help them succeed in this war.

Realizing also that there are some vested interest profiting from this war, we need to pray that these evil people are revealed; whoever they, whether they are; President or counselor, govt or opposition, in service or retired.

Christians pray for the army; pray for Nigeria and this also will "come to pass".

2 Likes

Re: A Revelation About The Nigerian Army And Boko Haram by blaqoracle: 11:37am On Sep 02, 2014
Adyrin: Top of the morning to all Nairalanders. I never thought this day would come that I would post a thread.
I have been a member long before, just commenting, liking and sometimes insulting some peeps because of their comments, never thought I would be taking out time to post a thread. I even had to google how to post a thread on nairaland because I'm a novice on that.
@ OP thanks.
This piece is kinda long so I'm sorry in advance!
I had a revelation via dream last night, it was about the Nigerian Army and their fight against the insurgency in our country Nigeria. In the dream, the military had a bloody shoot out with the sect and at a time they (our Army) had to retreat to secure a territory that was intended to be taken er by the insurgents.
Upon the chase, the insurgents were trying to run faster but the Army had the lead and as soon as they got there, it was like a great wall seperating the military from the insurgents.
The door was shut against the insurgents and the Army were prepared on the other side(the great wall seperating both teams)
Meanwhile, whilst they were on the run, I saw a Corper in the midst of the insurgents, running as fast as he could so that he could meet up with the Army before they got to the side but it wasn't possible.
The insurgents were all striving, pushing the wall while the Army stood their grounds defending on the other side.
All of a sudden I heard a "BIGO" (aint sure of the spelling but that's the pronunciation) (corpers are familiar with that instrument that is used to wake them early in the morning, those that served in Benue_Wannune Camp 13C, we had a song attached to the sound of that "bigo" which was... Since morning, since morning, corpers nor dey rest) upon the sound of that, the insurgents were still because instead of "corpers in the song I heard "Army nor dey rest" and all of a sudden the corper came pleading, trying to go over the wall as he was caught in the crossfire. The insurgents upon hearing the word "CORPER wanted to get a hold of him but to my greatest surprise, from nowhere appeared a brave soldier, fired into the air and stole the corper from the scene, screaming where is the girl as he fled the scene with the male corper. I could see a young girl at another far end that was rescued before.
This was wen I cried in the dream and woke up with the hot tears on my face. The rest of the revelation I saw, though ♍γ̲̣̣ eyes were open, it got to an entent that the army had to fire at the insurgents because the pressure on the wall was much and bringing it down.
Honestly the Army tried their best, lost many of their fearless Soldiers in action.
The problem they had was that the insurgents were also wearing military uniforms thus means of identification was hard, so as not to fire at another Soldier bacause they aint all from the same platoon.
I have never prayed for the Nigerian Army, not even mistakenly, but I had no option than to thank God for their lives, prayed for their families and loved ones, prayed for the bereaved amongst them, prayed God to give them the wisdom to overcome this battle.

I would urge you all to please do so, these men have sworn to protect this country with their lives, though due to some corrupt practices by some leaders ontop the work feels cumbersome, and many tend
to think that the Arny is polluted(just like I've always though) but there are still some dedicated ones out there, remember that God spared Lot and His Family, there are still good ones out there.
When I woke up it was 2:42am

I love you Nigeria Army!!!
I love my Country Nigeria!!!
your dream shows that you have acute malaria.

1 Like

Re: A Revelation About The Nigerian Army And Boko Haram by Adyrin(m): 11:03pm On Mar 07, 2015
blaqoracle:
your dream shows that you have acute malaria.
Its actually coming to pass....
Checkout recent happenings!

I will remind you when all this is over!
#Godbless!
Re: A Revelation About The Nigerian Army And Boko Haram by Adyrin(m): 11:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
Its already coming to pass....
God that started it will see it to completion!
Amen!!!
lyntiffany:
Your dream signifies Victory though it will be tough but one thing is certain we will definitely CONQUER.
Amen.....
Amin......
lse.......
Yak ado ntoro......
Let it be so.......

1 Like

Re: A Revelation About The Nigerian Army And Boko Haram by bungechu: 4:57am On Mar 08, 2015
its called BUGLE not bigo or beagle.instrument like trumpet

1 Like

Re: A Revelation About The Nigerian Army And Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
Okpowe Adyrin,longest time? Hope u are doing good? So u are a nairalander too? Its nice seeing u here,we were classmates in secondary school.
Re: A Revelation About The Nigerian Army And Boko Haram by Adyrin(m): 5:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
W̶̲̥̅̊ђA̶̲̥̅ts your name and W̶̲̥̅̊ђA̶̲̥̅t arm?
hephzibahbeulah:
Okpowe Adyrin,longest time? Hope u are doing good? So u are a nairalander too? Its nice seeing u here,we were classmates in secondary school.
Re: A Revelation About The Nigerian Army And Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 23, 2015
Adyrin:
W̶̲̥̅̊ђA̶̲̥̅ts your name and W̶̲̥̅̊ђA̶̲̥̅t arm?
We were in d same arm in SS3. Tarhe was in our class too...I stil remember how close u and ur goons were den: Ogbodu,Chima,Chidi,Orok,etc. DSC THS was fun sha. We both lived in white house.
Re: A Revelation About The Nigerian Army And Boko Haram by Adyrin(m): 1:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
Your name...!
hephzibahbeulah:

We were in d same arm in SS3. Tarhe was in our class too...I stil remember how close u and ur goons were den: Ogbodu,Chima,Chidi,Orok,etc. DSC THS was fun sha. We both lived in white house.

(1) (Reply)

Newly-found Document Holds Eyewitness Account Of Jesus Performing Miracle - See / Shocking!7-year Old Girl Reveals That T.B Joshua, & Others Will Not Make Heaven / Was JESUS A Drunkard???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.