Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,885 members, 7,798,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

The Dangers Of Not Proposing To That Girl On Time - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Dangers Of Not Proposing To That Girl On Time (670 Views)

How Do I Make Proposing To Her Romantic And Memorable? / He Disappear After One year Of Proposing To Me / My Husband Is Proposing To My Younger Sister Because (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dangers Of Not Proposing To That Girl On Time by Echosam: 8:55am On Sep 02, 2014
I really need ur view on why some guys lack courage of luv to approach their dream girls...u luv her ,,,she luvs u...but for the guy to open up becomes wahala... read more on www.virginology..com
pls watz ur own view on this trend?
Re: The Dangers Of Not Proposing To That Girl On Time by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 02, 2014
she luvs u
That's the point you just can't really tell if her heart is 100% into you no matter how you try. Women are just too complicated! That's why its not something you allow adrenaline rush to project. You married, you married for life!
Re: The Dangers Of Not Proposing To That Girl On Time by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 02, 2014
Make you and your blog go sleep ontop of Okada
Not clicking on it.
Re: The Dangers Of Not Proposing To That Girl On Time by Echosam: 9:25am On Sep 02, 2014
Odilafta: Make you and your blog go sleep ontop of Okada
Not clicking on it.
Nna eh...man of God...Lolz

(1) (Reply)

Drama, As 14-yr-old Suspected Killer Bride Goes ‘dumb’ In Court / How A Househelp Can Be Evil (secret Video) / If You.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.