Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,890 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:04 AM

Job Prospects For Graduate Of Political Science And Public Adminstration ??????? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Job Prospects For Graduate Of Political Science And Public Adminstration ??????? (2295 Views)

Graduate Of University Of Abuja Frying Akara / Job Prospects For A Bsc Microbiologist In Nigeria / What Jobs Are Available For A Graduate Of Political Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Prospects For Graduate Of Political Science And Public Adminstration ??????? by HonourablePomk: 9:04am On Sep 02, 2014
Thanks for coming In for your piece of advice...
I will like to ask what are the job opportunity for a graduate of Political Science and Public Administration
stalit4ril1 You are invited here....
Re: Job Prospects For Graduate Of Political Science And Public Adminstration ??????? by stalit4ril1(f): 8:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
HonourablePomk: Thanks for coming In for your piece of advice...
I will like to ask what are the job opportunity for a graduate of Political Science and Public Administration
stalit4ril1 You are invited here....
from what i know a graduate of POL SC/PUB ADMN can work in any administrative position be it public or civil service in other words,he or she can work anywhere including company,bank,anywhere provided that it has an administrative dept which they always do,u can be a career diplomat, a permanent secetary,can work in the national assembly,can bcom an ambassador,a political adviser,etc.If you stil need me to throw more light on this please let me know.Thanks for the invite

1 Like

Re: Job Prospects For Graduate Of Political Science And Public Adminstration ??????? by HonourablePomk: 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
stalit4ril1: from what i know a graduate of POL SC/PUB ADMN can work in any administrative position be it public or civil service in other words,he or she can work anywhere including company,bank,anywhere provided that it has an administrative dept which they always do,u can be a career diplomat, a permanent secetary,can work in the national assembly,can bcom an ambassador,a political adviser,etc.If you stil need me to throw more light on this please let me know.Thanks for the invite

Thanks do you whatsapp if yes drop your number

(1) (Reply)

Please, I'm A Fresh Graduate Of Geological Sciences, What Should I Do Next? / 20 Businesses You Can Do That can Generate You 10k Every Single Day / Brainbench Games: Get Certified And Support Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.