Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Breaking Suspected Ebola Case Reported In Akwa Ibom - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Breaking Suspected Ebola Case Reported In Akwa Ibom (1226 Views)

Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) / First Case Of Suspected Ebola Discovered In New York City, Usa!!! / Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking Suspected Ebola Case Reported In Akwa Ibom by ochejoseph(m): 9:07am On Sep 02, 2014
A suspected case of Ebola Virus has been reported in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state capital.
The patient was admitted into the University of Uyo Teacher Hospital (UUTH) with Ebola like symptoms.

A doctor with the hospital who spoke with The Trent said the patient has been quarantined in his home as the Ebola Isolation Unit is yet to be completed.

The commissioner for health, Dr. Emem Bassey, confirming the incident said the patient came into the state from Lagos with rashes and was vomiting. he was suspected to have Ebola and was quickly quarantined. Iu

The Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) has claimed six lives since it was brought into Nigeria by Liberian man, Patrick Sawyer.

So far, the Ebola Virus has been confirmed in Lagos and River states.

See tips on how to avoid contracting the Inviral infection
www.tsuntsumediaservices..nl/2014/07/tips-on-how-to-stay-protected-from.html?m=1

Source :http://www.thetrentonline.com/breaking-news-suspected-ebola-case-akwa-ibom-2/
Re: Breaking Suspected Ebola Case Reported In Akwa Ibom by iamtheprincipal: 9:19am On Sep 02, 2014
Only GOD will deliver us out of this mess.
How did the guy arrive Uyo and how many people has he had contacts with
Godswill Akpabio get down to work.
Re: Breaking Suspected Ebola Case Reported In Akwa Ibom by lirusehn(m): 9:23am On Sep 02, 2014
source??

undecided
Re: Breaking Suspected Ebola Case Reported In Akwa Ibom by pendusky(m): 9:48am On Sep 02, 2014
This disease eeeh .. that has all the symptoms of all other diseases? ... this means if u have

rashes its ebola

vomiting-Ebola

fever-Ebola

high temperature-Ebola

diarrhea - Ebola

Ebola is overhype smh!

May God protect us all!

*Remove my Dettol hand sanitizer, pour in my hand, robb over my body " grin
Re: Breaking Suspected Ebola Case Reported In Akwa Ibom by stinggy(m): 11:01am On Sep 02, 2014
Stay calm Nigeria...
As the gods willeth, this too shall pass!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking Suspected Ebola Case Reported In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 02, 2014
Jona thannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn shocked

I am sure H.E would begin to reel out " Uncommon Transformation" in this regard. grin
Re: Breaking Suspected Ebola Case Reported In Akwa Ibom by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:10am On Sep 02, 2014
Keneking: Jona thannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn shocked

I am sure H.E would begin to reel out " Uncommon Transformation" in this regard. grin
wetin u smoke wey de make you shout like this.
Re: Breaking Suspected Ebola Case Reported In Akwa Ibom by nigerianvenom(m): 11:14am On Sep 02, 2014
oche,i just spoke with a Dr working directly with d commissioner of health and he told me it is a rumour.pls dont spread it again,tans
Re: Breaking Suspected Ebola Case Reported In Akwa Ibom by asadike(f): 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
y ar they always comin 4rm lagos. D first landed in lagos,d others started coming in 4rm lagos, dis same lagos.
Re: Breaking Suspected Ebola Case Reported In Akwa Ibom by SpaceGoat: 1:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
ebola pleas leave us alone!! we have bokoharam angry
Re: Breaking Suspected Ebola Case Reported In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
nigerianvenom: oche,i just spoke with d a Dr working directly with d comissioner of health and he told me it is a rumour.pls dont spread it again,tans

so you want us to believe you when you can't even construct a worthy sentence of reading, when you are writing like a primary school kid and you want me to take you seriously?
Re: Breaking Suspected Ebola Case Reported In Akwa Ibom by fx45(m): 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
asadike: y ar they always comin 4rm lagos. D first landed in lagos,d others started coming in 4rm lagos, dis same lagos.
Lagos is an axis of evil.... Better known as The Heart of Darkness
Re: Breaking Suspected Ebola Case Reported In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
nigerianvenom:

u are a foool.and i guess its an inheritance

Mynd44, Ikenna351 this member just flouted rule 2. Please do your work.
Re: Breaking Suspected Ebola Case Reported In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ogini Ebola?must you spread to every other state.plz leave us alone IJN.
Re: Breaking Suspected Ebola Case Reported In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2014
Re: Breaking Suspected Ebola Case Reported In Akwa Ibom by wirelessssss(m): 11:55pm On Sep 02, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: What You Don’t Know About Postinor 2 / Causes Of Premature Ejaculation And Their Remedies / Why Are Probiotics The Most Succcessful Dietary Supplements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.