Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Kwankwo: Jonathan Behaves Like Commander-in-chief Of NTA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwo: Jonathan Behaves Like Commander-in-chief Of NTA (1667 Views)

Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) / Troops Kill Boko Haram Commander In Borno Forest / Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwo: Jonathan Behaves Like Commander-in-chief Of NTA by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:30am On Sep 02, 2014
Kano State Governor Rabiu Kwankwaso yesterday said President Goodluck Jonathan has failed in his responsibility of protecting the nation’s citizens.
He spoke at the 3rd lecture of the Progressive Governors Forum in Owerri, Imo State.
Kwankwaso said Jonathan appears to be more of the Commander-in-Chief of the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) than of the Armed Forces of Nigeria, because of the promotional TV jingles that wrongly compare him with other successful world leaders.

“I find it very insulting to see those who have failed in their primary assignments insulting us on NTA and other televisions, wearing uniform, comparing themselves, pretending to be first class leaders like Barack Obama, like Mandela and other leaders who have protected their people.
“Many of us are beginning to wonder whether we have Commander-in-Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces or Commander-in-Chief of NTA,” Kwankwaso said.
He criticised the president, saying he has failed the nation with his inability to tackle the Boko Haram insurgency.

In his remarks, National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Chief John Odigie-Oyegun, said the nation could not survive another four years of the People’s Democratic Party-led government.
He said the APC remained the only party Nigerians looked up to for a change.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/news/33316-kwankwaso-jonathan-behaves-like-commander-in-chief-of-nta

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwo: Jonathan Behaves Like Commander-in-chief Of NTA by egift(m): 9:31am On Sep 02, 2014

9 Likes

Re: Kwankwo: Jonathan Behaves Like Commander-in-chief Of NTA by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:32am On Sep 02, 2014
grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwo: Jonathan Behaves Like Commander-in-chief Of NTA by AbuMaryam1(m): 9:35am On Sep 02, 2014
Commender in chief of NTA. Bad guy!!!

8 Likes

Re: Kwankwo: Jonathan Behaves Like Commander-in-chief Of NTA by egift(m): 9:36am On Sep 02, 2014

Gov. Rabiu Kwankwaso always humiliating the Zoologist. I like the part where Jonathan is afraid to say anything, before the Governor may end up spanking him grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Kwankwo: Jonathan Behaves Like Commander-in-chief Of NTA by JEITO: 9:39am On Sep 02, 2014
I don't expect anything reasonable from a governor that can't police his own state, yet took broom and was sweeping a public square like somebody wey local juju catch angry

But I know after the APC primaries, he will shut up in shame. And after the election, they will all shut up grin

12 Likes

Re: Kwankwo: Jonathan Behaves Like Commander-in-chief Of NTA by Leetunechi: 9:53am On Sep 02, 2014
This cant stop GeJ from winnin big come 2015

i'm only sorry bout your bp den cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwo: Jonathan Behaves Like Commander-in-chief Of NTA by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2014
cheesy
Re: Kwankwo: Jonathan Behaves Like Commander-in-chief Of NTA by Rawani: 10:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
[size=13pt] This is executive chancing.[/size] cool

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwo: Jonathan Behaves Like Commander-in-chief Of NTA by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 05, 2014
...but seriously, how can a governor be sweeping away his opposition? Literally!

This local champion has lost the right to criticize anybody after busting one of the daftest moves of the decade:

I mean how is this "progressive"? Won't it have been a bit more progressive to use a vacuum cleaner? angry

#StoneAllPoliticians

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwo: Jonathan Behaves Like Commander-in-chief Of NTA by DecemberIV: 10:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
UchihaMadara: ...but seriously, how can a governor be sweeping away his opposition? Literally!

#StoneAllPoliticians

The right word is Symbolically.
Re: Kwankwo: Jonathan Behaves Like Commander-in-chief Of NTA by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
DecemberIV:

The right word is Symbolically.

Hmmm, well I guess I could also say symbolically, but literally also works here to show that he is "actually" sweeping instead of figuratively/metaphorically "sweeping away" the opposition (which could mean defeating his opposition).

Regardless though, still an ULTRA, MEGA DUMB move.

A whole governor sweeping the sand outside because an opposition president visited, oh my days!!

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwo: Jonathan Behaves Like Commander-in-chief Of NTA by BlackTechnology: 10:34pm On Sep 05, 2014
Time he should spend developing kano is wasted on Federal politics.

Can someone ask this governor to list his achievements as governor and how much has the common kano man benefited

1 Like

Re: Kwankwo: Jonathan Behaves Like Commander-in-chief Of NTA by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
Muehehehehehehehe, C-IN-C OF NTA, kwankwaso therrris godu ooo grin
Re: Kwankwo: Jonathan Behaves Like Commander-in-chief Of NTA by kokoA(m): 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2014
Dis guy sha get mouth sha grin
Re: Kwankwo: Jonathan Behaves Like Commander-in-chief Of NTA by jmaine: 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
The useless clown wasn't funny at all . . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwo: Jonathan Behaves Like Commander-in-chief Of NTA by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
I thought I was the only one that advert piss off. " It wasn't easy for..."

I find it rather insulting that GEJ should compare himself to Nelson Mandela, Martin Luther-King jnr and Lee Kwuan. That is the height of megalomania. The only man that could be compared to GEJ in that advert is Obama. Like GEJ, Obama has shown to be a weak President. Allowing Islamic fundamentalists to kill Americans with impunity shows how unresponsive and weak Obama is as a President.

People like Kwankwaso should not be allowed anywhere near the Presidency. His only claim to the office is the mind-set that; "power belongs to the North"

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwo: Jonathan Behaves Like Commander-in-chief Of NTA by 100Cents: 5:31am On Sep 06, 2014
APC, hold una boys o..

Re: Kwankwo: Jonathan Behaves Like Commander-in-chief Of NTA by Nobody: 5:36am On Sep 06, 2014
Funny headline

President Jonathan is becoming more of a tyrant than a democratic leader.

God bless our dear Nigeria

Re: Kwankwo: Jonathan Behaves Like Commander-in-chief Of NTA by Amanwulu1(m): 5:56am On Sep 06, 2014
big mouth kwankaso. Ihejirika today is a sponsor of BH. D same man u accused of genocide in no distant past. Gej will win against d BH to ur disapointmt n I will hear d northern complain again. BH sympathizer.
Re: Kwankwo: Jonathan Behaves Like Commander-in-chief Of NTA by omenka(m): 6:35am On Sep 06, 2014
grin

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwo: Jonathan Behaves Like Commander-in-chief Of NTA by amakufrancis(m): 6:43am On Sep 06, 2014
Lol, all dez politicians don turn comedians o

1 Like

Re: Kwankwo: Jonathan Behaves Like Commander-in-chief Of NTA by SmartProf(m): 6:53am On Sep 06, 2014
Mr Gov and your cohorts, if you cant survive another four years of him in govt, u can kindly relocate to liberia afterall d last time i checked, Nigeria's borders are yet to b closed....insult him all you can but you can only get to Aso rock on a courtesy call not as a president. Wonder why u cant secure your states as Governors but u can secure your families and Yourselves, #hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Kwankwo: Jonathan Behaves Like Commander-in-chief Of NTA by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:12am On Sep 06, 2014
JonahhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Kwankwo: Jonathan Behaves Like Commander-in-chief Of NTA by BrokenTV: 7:25am On Sep 06, 2014
The idiotic governor is only angry because Jonathan is blocking is ambition of becoming president. He should wait general election is not to far and receive the final nailing from Jonathan if supporters of APC choose him as their candidate.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwo: Jonathan Behaves Like Commander-in-chief Of NTA by 99100(m): 7:25am On Sep 06, 2014
And you behaves like the commander in chief the malus . Stvpid man.
Re: Kwankwo: Jonathan Behaves Like Commander-in-chief Of NTA by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:59pm On Sep 06, 2014
99100: And you behaves like the commander in chief the malus . Stvpid man.

Sorry! Is your master being attacked?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwo: Jonathan Behaves Like Commander-in-chief Of NTA by 99100(m): 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Sorry! Is your master being attacked?

Yes my president is being wrongly and unwarrantly attacked by a progrethief.
Re: Kwankwo: Jonathan Behaves Like Commander-in-chief Of NTA by abu12: 9:13pm On Sep 06, 2014
Please we call on president jona to give us one more blunder on his arrange NTA media chat, more than a month we are yet to see him. Abati do some thing and bring him on NTA

(1) (Reply)

Crude Oil Theft: PDP Governorship Candidate Jarrett Tenebe Arrested, Implicates / What The Youth Should Know About Gen. Muhammadu Buhari / Open Letter To Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.