Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,229 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

My Wife Is Abusing Me. (help Me Thread) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Abusing Me. (help Me Thread) (3155 Views)

"My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband / My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job / My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Abusing Me. (help Me Thread) by SpaceGoat: 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
Sexipea: who Kip deceivn urself nut me tongue
swerry ' im a gentle man the core. i speak truth amd nothing but truth.. * ooh your sexy eyes .... *brushing*
Re: My Wife Is Abusing Me. (help Me Thread) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
SpaceGoat: swerry ' im a gentle man the core. i speak truth amd nothing but truth.. * ooh your sexy eyes .... *brushing*
kip вяυѕнιηg lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Is Abusing Me. (help Me Thread) by Godmystrength: 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
aisha2:

She was your girlfriend on the 28th of august, world cup was in June, very confusing, also last Thursday she was your girlfriend let's say you married her on Saturday, shouldn't you still be on honeymoon?was it on Sunday she asked you to pound yam?
Are you minding him?? grin grin
So you don't know him on NL?? I just wonder what he is doing in the family section..
Re: My Wife Is Abusing Me. (help Me Thread) by snazzylove: 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
Choi! @Aisha, u really get time oo, see d way u even analyzed his situation and was giving him advice grin grin
Just reading thru his post will tell you something is wrong somewhere cheesy
The 'englis' na die grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Abusing Me. (help Me Thread) by greatestman(m): 2:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
aisha2: 1. She didn't let you watch world cup: you could both have dialogued and come to a compromise, hubby doesn't let me watch all league matches too but we work out a percentage, now thanks to dual decoder that is solved.

2. She asks you to pound yam: in some cultures men pound yam like mine it's disrespectful for a woman to pound when they are men at home.

I doubt your story sha not because I don't believe women can be abusive but your user name,grammar and story is more like a bored teenager looking to get to the front page.

In any case, talk with your wife, involve family if that fails, when that fails try a trial separation no one should live in fear

Silly me, checked your profile this is from last week:

stor Doing Deliverance For My Girlfriend In Our Bedroom.. Help!!! by SpaceGoat: 1:01pm On Aug 28
pleas this as been bothering me since it start happening last year.

.last year my girlfriend change his church because she complain that old people her too much in her church , so she change it to this penticosta church
i dont use to go to church so i dont bother.

. but what i notice is after a while she changer church she started wearing heavy make up to church she will wake up early at about 5am ( her church start at 9) bath at about 5:30am but to my suprise spend the next 3 hours on the mirror doing make up before going to church.. that even didnt bother me but the real thing that is bother me is that last year he said her pastor said he see vision that there is trouble and that he will do pray section for her privately , first they do the sections in church but early this year they have started doing the session in our room .although i dont hear pray noise or any disturbing sound when they are doing the section im still not confortable . does it fell right?

pleas advice

Wife or girlfriend which is it?

Look at how you are taking this boy on pampers serious.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Abusing Me. (help Me Thread) by Olusanya333(m): 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
SpaceGoat: yes she ask me to pound yam on sunday too cry sabbath day. during the world cup time she will kill telly , i had to go wash it outside
My friends must hear this.
Re: My Wife Is Abusing Me. (help Me Thread) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
Another Andyblaze..
Re: My Wife Is Abusing Me. (help Me Thread) by Godmystrength: 3:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
SpaceGoat: yes she ask me to pound yam on sunday too cry sabbath day. during the world cup time she will kill telly , i had to go wash it outside
so your telly has died? RIP to the telly o. And what did you wash with? omo or ariel?
Re: My Wife Is Abusing Me. (help Me Thread) by Godmystrength: 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2014
Bunsky: Another Andyblaze..
you can say that again.
Re: My Wife Is Abusing Me. (help Me Thread) by Andyblaze: 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
Bunsky: Another Andyblaze..

NA WETIN
Re: My Wife Is Abusing Me. (help Me Thread) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
Andyblaze:

NA WETIN
,you are the person that recruited him.
Re: My Wife Is Abusing Me. (help Me Thread) by prettiest1(f): 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
SpaceGoat: i smell insalt in disguide angry
Kai! You won't break my ribs with laugh.
Re: My Wife Is Abusing Me. (help Me Thread) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
SpaceGoat: bruv, i have marry her cry
...lol...so you marry within 5 days??
Re: My Wife Is Abusing Me. (help Me Thread) by Dreyl(m): 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
aisha2: 1. She didn't let you watch world cup: you could both have dialogued and come to a compromise, hubby doesn't let me watch all league matches too but we work out a percentage, now thanks to dual decoder that is solved.

2. She asks you to pound yam: in some cultures men pound yam like mine it's disrespectful for a woman to pound when they are men at home.

I doubt your story sha not because I don't believe women can be abusive but your user name,grammar and story is more like a bored teenager looking to get to the front page.

In any case, talk with your wife, involve family if that fails, when that fails try a trial separation no one should live in fear

Silly me, checked your profile this is from last week:

stor Doing Deliverance For My Girlfriend In Our Bedroom.. Help!!! by SpaceGoat: 1:01pm On Aug 28
pleas this as been bothering me since it start happening last year.

.last year my girlfriend change his church because she complain that old people her too much in her church , so she change it to this penticosta church
i dont use to go to church so i dont bother.

. but what i notice is after a while she changer church she started wearing heavy make up to church she will wake up early at about 5am ( her church start at 9) bath at about 5:30am but to my suprise spend the next 3 hours on the mirror doing make up before going to church.. that even didnt bother me but the real thing that is bother me is that last year he said her pastor said he see vision that there is trouble and that he will do pray section for her privately , first they do the sections in church but early this year they have started doing the session in our room .although i dont hear pray noise or any disturbing sound when they are doing the section im still not confortable . does it fell right?

pleas advice

Wife or girlfriend which is it?
so Aisha you don't know the guy u re advising is a professional Troll,you really hv time. grinsmiley
Re: My Wife Is Abusing Me. (help Me Thread) by dynamo77(m): 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
Imagine krall the liar trying to crucify scape goat the troll......funny folks
Re: My Wife Is Abusing Me. (help Me Thread) by olumidazz: 10:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
OMG she will kill telly..... rodflmao
Re: My Wife Is Abusing Me. (help Me Thread) by temmym4(m): 5:00am On Sep 20, 2014
SpaceGoat: since we have been dating in shcool people have been warning me. she is quite fat so she can easily carry me. during that time of word cup she didnt let me wacth t.v, she did that becsuse she want to wacth dstv.
i dont have any friends and i dont usually go to offce but onces i' i feel like all my burden as gone as gone but anytime im back home i feel down.
im the one pond yam at home " she said as a husband im strong to pond it.. im afraid of divorce, she will kill me. pleas help

Wetin be this shocked
Kids taking over nairaland or something? shocked shocked abi I entered the wrong website ni? ( re-checks the site again) Kai, This Ebola holiday for schools eeeh! sad well, Monday is around the corner, them go soon resume sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Snake Found In My Bedroom / Is It Proper For A Wife To Pick The Husbands Call Or Vice-versa? / 16 Foods From Your Nigerian Childhood You’ll Probably Never See Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.