Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

- Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (4197 Views)

April 11 Elections: APC Consolidates Position As Ruling Party / Army Rigged For Ruling Party (PDP) – Oshiomhole / Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Ngwakwe: 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
barcanista: Honestly, there's no hidden transformation going on in Nigeria. The Only transformation is the transformation of the Bank Account of PDP's loyalists and friends of Government. But that is not the issue, the issue here is that this Thread deserves FP, if not for anything but in the interest of fairness and equity.

BTW: I luv Jonathan as a Person, but wants him out of government for his acute failure and incompetency.

You forget a whooping N5 Billion Contract to El-rufai and Sons courtesy of Central Bank Assisted Development in this same Administration.

Take a deep breathe and stop trying to jump from cooking pot into the fire

Goodluck Jonathan is the best option for now that APC has zoned their presidential candidate to the North and looking towards Northwest

2 Likes

Re: by kwanKwasiyya(m): 12:38pm On Sep 02, 2014
egift: APC is a renewal of hope for Nigerians. PDP has spent 15 years in making Nigeria, a giant crawling on it stomach. APC is a viable alternative to PDP. Nigerians has never had an alternative that can defeat the monster called PDP.

By voting in APC and voting out PDP, Nigerians will achieve 4 things in our Political Space:
1. That the Masses are the Boss. While our politicians are the servants.
2. It will mean the APC will not repeat the nonchalant leadership dispositions that PDP have been dishing out for the last 15 years.
3. PDP will have the opportunity to go back to the drawing board to re-prioritize what is paramount to them (to protect criminals or to serve the people).
4. And since PDP know how to steal, they will be in a better position to police the Government under APC by exposing any possible malpractice even before Nigerians can find out.
5. Nigerians will have the opportunity to stop Corruption and use the wealth God has given us to develop Nigeria, instead of the massive, free-for-all looting we are seeing under PDP.

So any Patriotic Nigerian will see that it is for the best interest of Nigeria to vote out PDP and elect APC come 2015. Nigeria will rise and triumph again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
Firefire:

Dear Barcanista,

All your points are factual to be candid, but it lack merit as it would amount to 'miscarriage of justice' not pairing same to the state controlled by APC in similar manner.

APC opposition is full of bitterness and grieves, always castigating GEJ administration at every single opportunity even in a matter of National security… Why? APC why?

Opposition all over the world is united in battle against terrorism. NOT in the case of our dear APC and Professor Lair Mohamed as spokesman.

It would interest you to know that the manner of APC opposition has pushed and still pushing the citizen to support Jonathan irrespective of how you people call him clueless.

However, don't you think a life dog is better than a dead lion ? If ALL APC can produce is General Mohamodu Buhari S.A.W. as an alternative to Jonathan in 2015… then “The Devil You Know Is far better than the Angel You Don’t “

N:B: APC as a salt is good; but if salt has become tasteless, with what will it be seasoned

It is useless either for the soil or for the manure pile; it is thrown out. He who has ears to hear, let him hear.

Shalom!

Firefire!
What has your points got to do with the emboldened? Honestly, you have been repeating same lines since yesterday and I can't see your points
Re: by tomakint: 12:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
Obiagelli:
i am yet to see rapid reversal commensurate to the amount spent by the pdp or this government, last time i checked,generating 4500mw at 51 billion dollars.
You are yet to see? oh blimey!!! More roads being paved, power gradually getting better, electoral reforms, our GDP steady and stabilised, aviation industry being boosted, agriculture booming steadily, etc. are u saying Jonathan should turn Nigeria into an Utopian world overnight?

3 Likes

Re: by kwanKwasiyya(m): 12:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
barcanista: APC is the ONLY party where its members and supporters are not religious fanatics. The PDP parade itself as a pseudo political wing of Christian Association of Nigeria. Whereas the APC does not see religion as a factor to Leadership. The APC believes in the equality of all and put integrity and competency above religious affiliations
Re: by tomakint: 12:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ngwakwe:

You forget a whooping N5 Billion Contract to El-rufai and Sons courtesy of Central Bank Assisted Development in this same Administration.
Goodluck Jonathan is the best option for now that APC has zoned their presidential candidate to North and looking towards Northwest
You sef get time...the dude is too naive to be taken serious..grin grin

3 Likes

Re: by Firefire(m): 12:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
barcanista: What has your points got to do with the emboldened? Honestly, you have been repeating same lines since yesterday and I can't see your points

I feel you should make a complete analysis to balance the equation ? What do you feel?

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
Firefire:

I feel you should make a complete analysis to balance the equation ? What do you feel?
I feel it makes sense for you in the PDP to do that job. I state my points after research and not just to whip up sentiment. If you have opposing view state it but with fact pls
Re: by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
The evil PDP party that give people arms to go destroy APC banners in the middle of the night - happened in omumah local government area in rivers state just few days ago.
Re: by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Goodluck Jonathan is the best option for now that APC has zoned their presidential candidate to North and looking towards Northwest
CBN Governor Office is now occupied by a Jonathanian. He should probe the deal
The President should probe the contract
The EFCC should also do her own probe.
El rufai and Sanusi do not enjoy immunity since time immemorial. If your "messiah" can't probe, then HE IS GROSSLY INCOMPETENT and should be kicked out.

4 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ngwakwe:

why are you guys always calling the inept president the best option? is he a lion without teeths? if they have all these proof of financial crime before them against sanusi and co, then they should go all out against them.

BUT...................

Jonathan would never, a president who compromises and accepts backdoor offerings to grant criminals amnesty is a bad pill and even worse than the devil. A president who says stealing is not corruption, a president who knew boko haram are in his cabinet since 2012 but choose to remain tight-lipped due to his infamous agenda of depopulating the north and making sure elections don't take place there next year. Its a pity millions upon millions of nigerians are very very blind.

1 Like

Re: by Ngwakwe: 12:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
ShehuAba:

Bros wetin you dey talk sef.
To me, your statement is full of contradictions. How can a staunch APGA man register with the APC.
We are talking about change, you're saying transformation. So far, there nothing as such in Nigeria.

Because I know the tag APGA carry, thanks to people like you and most people who has criminalised Biafran movements.

Alliance for Democracy adopted OBJ in 2003 and the rest are history.

ACN merged to form APC, not out of conviction rather quest for ASO Rock power and its attendant benefits

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
saytan: The evil PDP party that give people arms to go destroy APC banners in the middle of the night - happened in omumah local government area in rivers state just few days ago.
The PDP introduced cultism in Rivers State in 2002. The same Abiye Sekibo that has been widely accused of murdering Marshall Harry is a STRONG GEJ Ally. Thuggery was introduced by the same people

1 Like

Re: by Ngwakwe: 1:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
barcanista: CBN Governor Office is now occupied by a Jonathanian. He should probe the deal
The President should probe the contract
The EFCC should also do her own probe.
El rufai and Sanusi do not enjoy immunity since time immemorial. If your "messiah" can't probe, then HE IS GROSSLY INCOMPETENT and should be kicked out.

We want independent Institutions and not a Messiah.

French President, Italian prime minister and Israeli PM were convicted by the Judiciary with little or no input from the Executive.

Do you know the advantage of getting at odd with power brokers, Cabals and past Military establishment?

In summary, Power has finally come back to the people. We now have a voice
Re: by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
tomakint:
You are yet to see? oh blimey!!! More roads being paved, power gradually getting better, electoral reforms, our GDP steady and stabilised, aviation industry being boosted, agriculture booming steadily, etc. are u saying Jonathan should turn Nigeria into an Utopian world overnight?
like i said job done vs amount spent makes absolutely no sense.

Gej cant even match Ibb in road constructions, na persin build 3rd mainland bridge o.
Re: by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ngwakwe:

We want independent Institutions and not a Messiah.

French President, Italian prime minister and Israeli PM were convicted by the Judiciary with little or no input from the Executive.

Do you know the advantage of getting at odd with power brokers, Cabals and past Military establishment?

In summary, Power has finally come back to the people. We now have a voice
Honestly, I don't understand your point. You should tell me who are the Military establishment and cabals. Last time I checked, they are all allies of Jonathan.

BTW: Power has always been with the people but we never knew how to make use of it in the past. The pains brought by GEJ and PDP has opened our eyes. They(PDP) are trying all they can to BUY it with N10,000 using TAN.

Pls Move This to FP

1 Like

Re: by tomakint: 1:09pm On Sep 02, 2014
Obiagelli:
like i said job done vs amount spent makes absolutely no sense.

Gej cant even match Ibb in road constructions, na persin build 3rd mainland bridge o.
How many kilometres of roads were done by IBB and how many has Jonathan done? I wondered what you'll call Jonathan by the time he is through with the 2nd River Niger Bridge in 2018 Oby cool
Re: by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
tomakint:
How many kilometres of roads were done by IBB and how many has Jonathan done? I wondered what you'll call Jonathan by the time he is through with the 2nd River Niger Bridge in 2018 Oby cool
I don't have time to start digging for IBB, i will use ptf as benchmark,

PTF = 13,870.47 kms ( almost 14 thousand kilometres)

Re: by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ngwakwe:

ACN merged to form APC, not out of conviction rather quest for ASO Rock power and its attendant benefits

you know this exactly how?

1 Like

Re: by tomakint: 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
Obiagelli:
I don't have time to start digging for IBB, i will use ptf as benchmark,

PTF = 13,870.47 kms ( almost 14 thousand kilometres)

......and how many has Jonathan paved in his almost 5 years?

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
tomakint:
......and how many has Jonathan paved in his almost 5 years?
you should be providing that information, you claimed road development.

3 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
Obiagelli:
There is no information to provide other than "He has tried" cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
barcanista: There is no information to provide other than "He has tried" cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin
Re: by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
Obiagelli:
grin grin
your guy don run grin

1 Like

Re: by tomakint: 3:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
Obiagelli:
You are fond of pulling imaginary figures out of your hmmmnnn.... well here is my source read along with your 'Likers' and be wise: http://www.thetidenewsonline.com/2014/09/01/making-nigerian-roads-motorable-by-2015/ feel free to provide where u got your 'IBB's almost 14,000 kms paved roads' ........I am patiently waiting.
Re: by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
tomakint:
You are fond of pulling imaginary figures out of your hmmmnnn.... well here is my source read along with your 'Likers' and be wise: http://www.thetidenewsonline.com/2014/09/01/making-nigerian-roads-motorable-by-2015/ feel free to provide where u got your 'IBB's almost 14,000 kms paved roads' ........I am patiently waiting.

Obiagelli never post imaginary figures, there original link is also in the Nairaland link.
Btw i said ptf not Ibb. Give me numbers not propaganda.

www.nairaland.com/603351/ptf-road-project-score-under

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GOOD NEWS: Excitement In Northern Nigeria As Oil Is Discovered / NCC Appoints Nwokike As New Spokesman / Good News For Electricity Consumers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.