Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

I Need Somebody Who Can Send 50k Emails Every Day For The Next 1 Month - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Need Somebody Who Can Send 50k Emails Every Day For The Next 1 Month (2226 Views)

I Am Looking For Somebody Who Are Selling Jewelry Near Breadfruit St Lagos / I NEED SOMEBODY WHO CAN INVEST IN A TIMBER BUSINESS. / We Sell A Good Smtp Software And Emails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Somebody Who Can Send 50k Emails Every Day For The Next 1 Month by gab4u: 10:48am On Sep 02, 2014
Hello I need the service of any one who can help me send emails to atleast 50,000 email addresses every day

I need a good services, atleast 80% inbox rate

Kindly reply with your price
Re: I Need Somebody Who Can Send 50k Emails Every Day For The Next 1 Month by amnestylaw1(m): 10:55am On Sep 02, 2014
Okay, you didn't even say what kind of business this is. Where or to whom are we sending emails and for what purpose?

*takes out calculator, punches the keypad, raises head with a straight face*

If this is a legal business, I'll charge you 2 Naira per email...

1 Like

Re: I Need Somebody Who Can Send 50k Emails Every Day For The Next 1 Month by segzybank: 11:06am On Sep 02, 2014
Legal or not my charge is 1naira per email call me on 07032441054
Re: I Need Somebody Who Can Send 50k Emails Every Day For The Next 1 Month by Bigcake: 11:21am On Sep 02, 2014
We could even surpass the 50k target if you wish, i will charge you N1 per mail, but however it is subject to negotiation. My contact.......07068613908
Re: I Need Somebody Who Can Send 50k Emails Every Day For The Next 1 Month by Nathclinton(m): 11:51am On Sep 02, 2014
Am interested, am gonna charge u 50kobo per emails.Am d guy u need to trust i will charge u N500 for 1000 emails, i can even generate emails of any country, state even tribe or a particular state like lagos, frm any country nigeria, usa etc. I will charge u half a naira per emails.
And this emails 80%-90% are working emails and 50- 60% are on social media such as facebook.
If u are interested contact on whatsapp:08117197166 or 08122550422, 2go@nathaniel1593. My mail is:natocruiser@gmail.com. Thank u am really interested i can even charge u 50Kobo per email.

1 Like

Re: I Need Somebody Who Can Send 50k Emails Every Day For The Next 1 Month by nonysexy: 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
Contact me if its still on.
wil charge you less at company prize.

+2348134766478.

can also generate million e-mails for you.
thank.
Re: I Need Somebody Who Can Send 50k Emails Every Day For The Next 1 Month by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
Re: I Need Somebody Who Can Send 50k Emails Every Day For The Next 1 Month by IRIENBOY(m): 3:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
I can give you the best service,just call me.08105033172
Re: I Need Somebody Who Can Send 50k Emails Every Day For The Next 1 Month by cremeandchic: 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
I'm a content writer and a business development consultant. I would help you with at least 100,000 emails daily at 0.50 Kobo per email and i would also write you a very good e-mail copy for free.

Remember that the number of mails you send is not as important as the content. The content is what would give you return for your investments.

Let's talk on creandchic@gmail.com when you are ready.

Cheers.
Re: I Need Somebody Who Can Send 50k Emails Every Day For The Next 1 Month by cremeandchic: 4:09pm On Sep 02, 2014
reseller2014: OP,don't mind the other posters.They are all out 2 suck u dry not minding the capital u wanna invest in this business of urs.

Back in those days,I buy and scratch fresh e-mail addresses which I normally sold 2 g-men.

Irrespective of what u want 2 use the leads 4,it doesn't bother.But,I promise u,I'm going 2 supply u fresh and valid e-mail addickos from all countries of d world,not dead ones.

If I may ask u,after getting these e-mails,what platform are u going 2 use 2 send ur message contents?

I've boxes that are customized that can scatter any domain.The messages will go inbox straight and not in spam or junk mail.

Call me on 08057498305 so dat we can discuss better.

You know that i can spoil business for everyone on this thread now and show the op how to do it for next to nothing? Oga, drop your quotation and go and stop trying to knock out other people's quotations.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Somebody Who Can Send 50k Emails Every Day For The Next 1 Month by yemiuk: 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
NO.
Re: I Need Somebody Who Can Send 50k Emails Every Day For The Next 1 Month by Ibrochaka(m): 10:02am On Sep 03, 2014
gab4u: Hello I need the service of any one who can help me send emails to atleast 50,000 email addresses every day

i sent u a pm via nairaland forum, pls reply xo dat i cn 4ward details 2 u, thanks.
Re: I Need Somebody Who Can Send 50k Emails Every Day For The Next 1 Month by Intellab(m): 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2014
I can mass mail for you for 50k per mail if it's legal.
Contact me on idesignerplus@gmail.com
Re: I Need Somebody Who Can Send 50k Emails Every Day For The Next 1 Month by successmart(m): 4:44am On Sep 04, 2014
Hi, if you have time to do it yourself, forget about paying naira or kobo per mail. I have an active 500 million email list database ranging from US consumer list,double optin, different business categories, country specific and multi-country targeted and mass mailing softwares with complete instruction you can follow to send millions of emails daily. If you interested please contact successgoog@gmail.com . King's regard
Re: I Need Somebody Who Can Send 50k Emails Every Day For The Next 1 Month by ojigbijigbi: 9:42am On Sep 04, 2014
u guys are real hustlers o
Re: I Need Somebody Who Can Send 50k Emails Every Day For The Next 1 Month by successmart(m): 10:48am On Sep 04, 2014
ojigbijigbi: u guys are real hustlers o
Not hustlers, bidders. Lol!

1 Like

Re: I Need Somebody Who Can Send 50k Emails Every Day For The Next 1 Month by Booty4me: 10:50am On Sep 04, 2014
successmart: Not hustlers, bidders. Lol!

And rippers lool
Re: I Need Somebody Who Can Send 50k Emails Every Day For The Next 1 Month by gab4u: 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
If you can provide me a software and smtp and Ip that could enable me do the sending myself, i think i will prefer that

kindly reply if you have any good software
Re: I Need Somebody Who Can Send 50k Emails Every Day For The Next 1 Month by Tonykings: 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
gab4u: If you can provide me a software and smtp and Ip that could enable me do the sending myself, i think i will prefer that

kindly reply if you have any good software

Check out automatic mass mailer or serial mailer... I have the key to unlock them also I have RDP too still awesome too

Or send me ur email let me send u the automatic mass mailer (AMS) and serial mailer to instaill... I can also provide u with unlimited ip smtp dt goes straight to inbox.. I don't do spam **i don't ball dt way**...lol
Re: I Need Somebody Who Can Send 50k Emails Every Day For The Next 1 Month by labamo07(m): 2:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
cremeandchic: I'm a content writer and a business development consultant. I would help you with at least 100,000 emails daily at 0.50 Kobo per email and i would also write you a very good e-mail copy for free.
Remember that the number of mails you send is not as important as the content. The content is what would give you return for your investments.
Let's talk on creandchic@gmail.com when you are ready.
Cheers.
your email seems to be incorrect, lets discuss, send me an email on h2omediang@live.com. I will get back to you asap. or you can send me a message on whatsapp on 08083856070. Will be waiting
Re: I Need Somebody Who Can Send 50k Emails Every Day For The Next 1 Month by cremeandchic: 3:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
labamo07: your email seems to be incorrect, lets discuss, send me an email on h2omediang@live.com. I will get back to you asap. or you can send me a message on whatsapp on 08083856070. Will be waiting

Its not incorrect sir. I only offered the Op extra services (content writing) for free in addition to the e-mail marketing services.

I would send you a mail now though. Regards.
Re: I Need Somebody Who Can Send 50k Emails Every Day For The Next 1 Month by IRIENBOY(m): 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
gab4u: Hello I need the service of any one who can help me send emails to atleast 50,000 email addresses every day

Re: I Need Somebody Who Can Send 50k Emails Every Day For The Next 1 Month by IRIENBOY(m): 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2014
Pls how do you go about this your project,i have this kind of project.please help me.

Re: I Need Somebody Who Can Send 50k Emails Every Day For The Next 1 Month by travelxpat(m): 10:07am On Aug 15, 2015
reseller2014 is a scammer...dont deal with him...he is wanyed by the police already..RIP in adance reseller

(1) (Reply)

Shop U.S/EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. No Hidden Fees / SANY 335 For LEASE/HIRE / Adire Fabrics Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.