Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,491 members, 7,781,473 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:01 PM

APC Dead On Arrival Unless Buhari Emerges Presidential Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Dead On Arrival Unless Buhari Emerges Presidential Candidate (376 Views)

Proposed Immunity For Senate President, Speaker Etal: Dead On Arrival (DOA) / Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng / Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC Dead On Arrival Unless Buhari Emerges Presidential Candidate by activatenigeria: 10:53am On Sep 02, 2014
Alhaji Kawu Sumaila (APC, Kano) has said that the All Progressives Congress should be considered dead on arrival unless General Muhammadu Buhari emerges the Presidential candidate of the party.

He disclosed his opinion to reporters in Kaduna.

He said: “I am taking this position because I know that Buhari is tested and trusted, and so, I believe that only him can salvage the APC in 2015, and any attempt to field any other person may kill the party.

“By the special grace of God, APC will bring the positive change Nigerians are yearning for. I am calling on every member of the party to cooperate with our leader, Buhari, to contest and win the election.”

Also, former Minister of Petroleum Resources, Alhaji Umaru Dembo has said that Gen. Buhari would soon announce his candidacy.

“There have been speculations that Buhari will anoint Governor Rabiu Kwankwaso of Kano State as a preferred presidential candidate because he will not contest himself, having vied for the presidency on three previous elections.

“But I want to dispel the rumour because General Muhammadu Buhari will contest the 2015 election, rather than anointing another candidate, he said.

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Govt Disburses N750m To Farmers / We Never Endorsed President Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 - Sule Lamido / There's Politics...Then, There's Silly Politics -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.