Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

G - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / G (713 Views)

12 Things Men Like In Women More Than Good Looks / m / For Sisters Who Are Shy Or Feel Insecure Towards Others Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

G by fyneboi79(m): 11:15am On Sep 02, 2014
ale or fem
Re: G by Swegzfreak: 11:46am On Sep 02, 2014
E no go funny wen u try am with a guy dat blongs... All diz ur swag na axe dem go use shave u

2 Likes

Re: G by fyneboi79(m): 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
Swegzfreak: E no go funny wen u try am with a guy dat blongs... All diz ur swag na axe dem go use shave u
grin Bros no be my fault o,na so God do me
Re: G by dytbabe: 6:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
Swegzfreak: E no go funny wen u try am with a guy dat blongs... All diz ur swag na axe dem go use shave u

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: G by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
What is your relationship with a married lady(if she's not related to you by blood)?
Why oblige a hug with or without the presence of her hubby?
If the role is reversed good look or not will you find it funny seeing a young man who is not bloodily related to your wife give her a hug in the presence of your guest?

You see, you may feel it's your look that infuriated the man but it's likely not
It is his wife's open disrespect to his person and your callousness over his feelings
People should learn to be careful over their actions and inaction cos it could cause a lot of damage.
You see, your action is capable of putting a crack in that marriage if you don't know embarassed
Re: G by fyneboi79(m): 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
IrishKez: What is your relationship with a married lady(if she's not related to you by blood)?
Why oblige a hug with or without the presence of her hubby?
If the role is reversed good look or not will you find it funny seeing a young man who is not bloodily related to your wife give her a hug in the presence of your guest?

You see, you may feel it's your look that infuriated the man but it's likely not
It is his wife's open disrespect to his person and your callousness over his feelings
People should learn to be careful over their actions and inaction cos it could cause a lot of damage.
You see, your action is capable of putting a crack in that marriage if you don't know embarassed
Like I rightly stated in my post,she just survived a life threatening surgery and everyone only came to honour and praise God for seeing her through.And moreover I was there with my wife to be so there's nothing hidden between us.I also stated that I left d place because I was uncomfortable with d environment.
I opened this thread cos its making me quite uncomfortable these days to get such glances from d opposite sex.I want to be recognised for intellectual excellence instead of mere looks.And for ur information I once turned down a modelling job to pursue my songwriting career. for ur info I wrote articles in my secondary school days for Hints and Hearts magazines when they were at Ojodu estate. What bothers me is the length women go sometimes.
Re: G by MrsChima(f): 12:27am On Sep 03, 2014
Help! Chima is trying to finger me!
Re: G by fyneboi79(m): 6:15am On Sep 11, 2014
MrsChima: Help! Chima is trying to finger me!
he can fvck ‎u for all I care. undecided
Re: G by MrsChima(f): 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
fyneboi79: he can fvck ‎u for all I care. undecided

go die.
Re: G by fyneboi79(m): 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
MrsChima:

go die.
‎u r dead already grin But ‎u can die again in spirit undecided with ur smelly punnnany ,‎u cheap attention seeker
Re: G by MrsChima(f): 11:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
fyneboi79: ‎u r dead already grin But ‎u can die again in spirit undecided with ur smelly punnnany ,‎u cheap attention seeker

I am an attention seeker but your dumb azz giving me attention.

Dumb azz.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice Guys / Rules Of Engagement / Girl Power!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.