Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,458 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

What's Your Name On Your Husband's Phone And What Did You Use To Save His Number - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's Your Name On Your Husband's Phone And What Did You Use To Save His Number (10508 Views)

See What This Man Did To Save His Mum's Life / If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? / Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Name On Your Husband's Phone And What Did You Use To Save His Number by darisgod(m): 11:42am On Sep 02, 2014
On my phone -ifemi
On his phone -Undisputed

Yours?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Name On Your Husband's Phone And What Did You Use To Save His Number by Tallesty1(m): 11:44am On Sep 02, 2014
He is MI's fan??

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Name On Your Husband's Phone And What Did You Use To Save His Number by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 02, 2014
On her fone: YungwizzzyNL
On my fone: MY WORLD

1 Like

Re: What's Your Name On Your Husband's Phone And What Did You Use To Save His Number by darisgod(m): 11:53am On Sep 02, 2014
Yungwizzzy: On her fone: YungwizzzyNL
On my fone: MY WORLD

You met her on nairaland?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Name On Your Husband's Phone And What Did You Use To Save His Number by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
darisgod:

You met her on nairaland?
ya
Re: What's Your Name On Your Husband's Phone And What Did You Use To Save His Number by ATSOMEH(f): 12:09pm On Sep 02, 2014
My phone? His name
his phone? Jewel

1 Like

Re: What's Your Name On Your Husband's Phone And What Did You Use To Save His Number by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
Lemme book space...wuld give a comment 2 d topic wen I marry cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's Your Name On Your Husband's Phone And What Did You Use To Save His Number by Lilimax(f): 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
My phone: Darling
On his phone: Baby

1 Like

Re: What's Your Name On Your Husband's Phone And What Did You Use To Save His Number by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
Lilimax: My phone: Darling
On his phone: Baby
and on his phone ur first offspring is saved as... Baby's baby

6 Likes

Re: What's Your Name On Your Husband's Phone And What Did You Use To Save His Number by Ushafaiza(m): 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
her phone:Daddy
my phone:Firstlady

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Name On Your Husband's Phone And What Did You Use To Save His Number by Lilimax(f): 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
Silkmoth33: and on his phone ur first offspring is saved as... Baby's baby

No, he saved my son's name with his real name smiley
Re: What's Your Name On Your Husband's Phone And What Did You Use To Save His Number by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
Lilimax:
No, he saved my son's name with his real name smiley
and DAT being...."baby or baby1".

Can I suggest he uses "bouncingbaby"
Re: What's Your Name On Your Husband's Phone And What Did You Use To Save His Number by Lilimax(f): 2:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
Silkmoth33: and DAT being...."baby1 or baby2"
undecided embarassed
Re: What's Your Name On Your Husband's Phone And What Did You Use To Save His Number by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
Lilimax: undecided embarassed
cool admit it. He did use that didn't he?
Re: What's Your Name On Your Husband's Phone And What Did You Use To Save His Number by flakkykul(f): 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
My phone:mi Amor
His phone:my dear

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Name On Your Husband's Phone And What Did You Use To Save His Number by Lumpyy(f): 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
His fone:Asake
My fone:LOML
grin
Re: What's Your Name On Your Husband's Phone And What Did You Use To Save His Number by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
MY PHONE: My Hero
HIS PHONE: My Angel
Re: What's Your Name On Your Husband's Phone And What Did You Use To Save His Number by cococandy(f): 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
Wetin u wan use am do? cheesy @ OP
Re: What's Your Name On Your Husband's Phone And What Did You Use To Save His Number by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
?
Re: What's Your Name On Your Husband's Phone And What Did You Use To Save His Number by Nobody: 1:56am On Sep 03, 2014
My phone- zebra,because of her stretch marks.

Her phone- cat,because of my tribal marks.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Name On Your Husband's Phone And What Did You Use To Save His Number by LaRoyalHighness(f): 1:01pm On Sep 03, 2014
My Phone : Baby Boo
His phone : Wifey.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Name On Your Husband's Phone And What Did You Use To Save His Number by ukchy: 1:56pm On Sep 03, 2014
On his phone.."Obim
On my phone...Sweet

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Name On Your Husband's Phone And What Did You Use To Save His Number by sayoberry(f): 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2014

1 Like

Re: What's Your Name On Your Husband's Phone And What Did You Use To Save His Number by darisgod(m): 7:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
We r all romantic wink

Expect for diz Yomieluv
Zebra n cat mhen u n ur wife mean ooo

1 Like

Re: What's Your Name On Your Husband's Phone And What Did You Use To Save His Number by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
My phone- Honey, Honeybunch
His phone- Mine

1 Like

Re: What's Your Name On Your Husband's Phone And What Did You Use To Save His Number by parismarc: 9:37pm On Sep 03, 2014
My phone - I.C.E-simply means In Case of Emergency.

On his phone, same name.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Name On Your Husband's Phone And What Did You Use To Save His Number by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
On my phone 'hubby' Glo,Etis,Mtn e.t.c.On his phone 'my Heart' in my dialect .
Re: What's Your Name On Your Husband's Phone And What Did You Use To Save His Number by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 03, 2014
Yomieluv: My phone- zebra,because of her stretch marks.

Her phone- cat,because of my tribal marks.
wayray. grin grin
Re: What's Your Name On Your Husband's Phone And What Did You Use To Save His Number by oloriadejoke(f): 1:03am On Sep 04, 2014
My phone_sweetest heart. His phone_jaylicious
Re: What's Your Name On Your Husband's Phone And What Did You Use To Save His Number by Kanwulia: 1:52am On Sep 04, 2014
His name of course.
We don pass "honey POO-POO" phase tey tey ke! grin
I use to be his "my shine-shine" you know? wink
I been dey "shine am" weh weh! grin

I don retire make porsin shine me too!
HABA! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's Your Name On Your Husband's Phone And What Did You Use To Save His Number by Alubosa: 5:15am On Sep 04, 2014
On my phone - OBO MI

On her phone - Oloko nla. grin

Abeg na play i dey ooo

On my phone - Pink Diamond

On her phone - ........i no sabi wetin she take store my name again. if i vex am she go store am "AS...Ashiere Somebody", if she notice say i don drink she go change am to "OJJ...Omutin Jati Jati" If i buy sharwama come house for am she go change am to "OOM...Olowo Ori Mi"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Name On Your Husband's Phone And What Did You Use To Save His Number by darisgod(m): 8:02am On Sep 04, 2014
Alubosa: On my phone - OBO MI

On her phone - Oloko nla. grin

Abeg na play i dey ooo

On my phone - Pink Diamond

On her phone - ........i no sabi wetin she take store my name again. if i vex am she go store am "AS...Ashiere Somebody", if she notice say i don drink she go change am to "OJJ...Omutin Jati Jati" If i buy sharwama come house for am she go change am to "OOM...Olowo Ori Mi"

Smh grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent / Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives / Buying Car As A Gift For Your Children, Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.