Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] (8510 Views)

Fine Girl With Emty Brain..(pics) / When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. / The 10 Top Secrets To Make A Girl Want You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by MissTeaseMe(f): 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
krall: they are very wicked. If I wasn't sharp, its another story I will telling now. grin
Stop forming sharp guy joor grin
Tell the truth, u wld have paid, but u no get money (u only have 200naira with u) am i lying? wink. lol

1 Like

Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 02, 2014
MissTeaseMe:
Stop forming sharp guy joor grin
Tell the truth, u wld have paid, but u no get money (u only have 200naira with u) am i lying? wink. lol
for what? In a canteen? NO
But in fast food? And fine girl like you, Maybe. tongue
Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by MissTeaseMe(f): 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
krall: oya more photo angry

This is when she want to run.
Can you not see my big head? angry
Ahn ahn!
Mr. Krall you are handsome o!
No wonder u say the babe na fine girl. grin

1 Like

Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
MissTeaseMe:
Ahn ahn!
Mr. Krall you are handsome o!
No wonder u say the babe na fine girl. grin
you're mean sad
Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by MissTeaseMe(f): 10:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
Blockus:

So you allow dem brush that babe because of 700 Naira?! angry

Cant u see his big head in the picture (if real). That guy wont drop 1 kobo even if the mob wanted to lynch the hungry yeye girl
Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
MissTeaseMe:
Cant u see his big head in the picture (if real). That guy wont drop 1 kobo even if the mob wanted to lynch the hungry yeye girl
don't you know if I protect her, they will join and beat me too.
I don't know if that thread were I was almost lynched still exist. Believe me it was not a good experience. angry www.nairaland.com/1822652/almost-lynched-today-photos
Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by MissTeaseMe(f): 10:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
krall: don't you know if I protect her, they will join and beat me too.
I don't know if that thread were I was almost lynched still exist. Believe me it was not a good experience. angry www.nairaland.com/1822652/almost-lynched-today-photos
Wait o!
It seems u are a magnet for trouble, so there was a time u were almost lynched
Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by 573V31D(m): 10:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
Donfamous: My opinion.
1. U are a snail: for a girl to meet u in a buka, order food with all orishirish, after u've started eating and still finish before u.haba!
2. Are u the fat guy in the pix, if yes who snapped u? Did u collect the pix thru Bluetooth or email, from the oluya(photographer)?
3: how will a girl that doesn't know u, order food in ur account finish it and will still be taking a nap under a tree, we be mugu?
4: as old as u are u no get wife, u dey chop for buka this early mormor. U need cane. Well thnx for ur lies Mr troll
busted
Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
Djicemob: This troll thingy is working out fine for you guys ooo.See as people just de comment.SMH.

Sadist always hating. tongue
Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 03, 2014
krall: oya more photo angry

This is when she want to run.
Can you not see my big head? angry
You took the picture and still get your head? #Aicanevabelivit
Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by Djicemob: 7:16am On Sep 03, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Sadist always hating. tongue
Sadist on this BS? I can hate on better u know.Besides if you can stop creating St#pid threads there would be no need for hating init? tongue
Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by Yeahreen(m): 7:43am On Sep 03, 2014
OP, U Can Lie Oooooo
Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 03, 2014
Tapout: na the fine girl be that?? undecided...
na the op krall girlfriend be that o. He don dey find opportunity break up with the girl since. The guy kon reject am because him no get money pay for her food. He smart indeed.
Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by Gooci(m): 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
krall: If she could have behave like a lady, and politely asked from the beginning, then I could have consider. But as she want me to fall mugu and disgrace me so I did what a human being would do. angry am very generous.
a generous liar tongue
Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by Gooci(m): 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2014
krall abi na crawl, like someone said on yur other thread, yu are a donkey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dear Nigerian Ladies Please Hold Your Husband's Tight Ini Edo Is On The Loose. / 7 Signs He Is Only After Sex / C Wetin My Eye C For Delta. If You See Delta Babe For Sapele Or Warri Abeg Run O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.