Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,989 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Is N.C.E So Underated - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is N.C.E So Underated (878 Views)

6 Tough But Underated Course To Study / Is N.d.u Not Using Jamb This Year ? / Is N.d.a Kaduna For Only The Powerful/wealthy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is N.C.E So Underated by Calebosko(m): 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
National cetificate on Education (N.C.E)is so underated, Na now i know say to get N.C.E no be smal
thing, respect to our ancestors, i bin dey
think say na childs play. from
matriculation,to- three sets of micro teaching/Indust
rial Training/teaching practice/field trip/
Seminer defend/Project defend- na die.

with more than 25 courses each semester with many credit load,and with the majority couses listed above, having Carry forword or carry over is ur hubby,and only few number of people graduate compared to the high number of people that matriculate,some has no other option than to drop out and take another jamb to unvesity with less work load. but at the end of the day,they still rate Degree above NCE to the extend that you may not find a lucrative job with your NCE, i think Govenment should do somthing.NCE holders deserve some more credit for God sake.
Re: Is N.C.E So Underated by nossycheek(f): 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
Am sorry to say that am yet to see a NCE holder that can make a simple correct sentence. Yet, you want to be rated high. Most NCE holders went to COE not by choice.

1 Like

Re: Is N.C.E So Underated by Toktee(m): 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
nossycheek: Am sorry to say that am yet to see a NCE holder that can make a simple correct sentence. Yet, you want to be rated high. Most NCE holders went to COE not by choice.
Maybe there is none in your village,but iam proud to announce to you that iam an NCE holder,many of you went to university the only course you did well was going round the country for bussines,hope you know what i mean?
If you are a proud graduate with a proud result,kindly display it here lets see wether you are better than an NCE holder.
Can you be proud to said,it is the quality of ur result that gave you the job you are doing nw?
Defend urself,meanwhile,no insult intended!

1 Like

Re: Is N.C.E So Underated by Coolboyz: 2:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
nossycheek: Am sorry to say that am yet to see a NCE holder that can make a simple correct sentence. Yet, you want to be rated high. Most NCE holders went to COE not by choice.
Dear try to remove the log of wood in ur eyes first. Mind u I'm nt an N.C.E. holder nd I'm nt aspiring to be one.

(1) (Reply)

Australian Goverment Scholarship For Nigerians / UNILORIN 2014/2015 Stalites-freshers Questions Thread / Another Student Shot Dead In Abia State University (ABSU)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.