Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Butts Pad Craze! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Butts Pad Craze! (905 Views)

counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad / Nigerian Ladies And The Tatoo Craze / The Nu Hair Extension Craze; Brazilian! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Butts Pad Craze! by chubysoft1(m): 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
I have been meaning to do a post on butt pads but somehow, I just kept postponing it. But after the experience I had last week, I decided we should talk about it.

I am sure we all know what butt pads are. Okay, for those who don't know, they are butt enhancers simply put. Or you could call them the new kind of panties which ladies wear with the aim of giving their backsides more confidence in a world of butt craziness. LOL

Now, my experience....
I had just stepped out of my apartment to get some groceries when a beautiful lady walked past my entrance in a graceful manner. The perfume she wore and her beautifully made hair drew my attention to her.
Well, since I was going towards her direction, I decided to walk slowly behind her while basking in the ambience of her cheap expensive perfume and accessing her closely.

Read more: http://www.beatricehazon.com/2014/09/butt-pads-details.html?showComment=1409661759049#c3527651847264986914

Re: Butts Pad Craze! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
I need to know how to differentiate between a butt pad and the real thing. This days every thing is becoming cosmetic, even yansh

Men.we're finished.
Re: Butts Pad Craze! by chubysoft1(m): 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
teeo: I need to know how to differentiate between a butt pad and the real thing. This days every thing is becoming cosmetic, even yansh

Men.we're finished.

We need to monitor them closely grin

(1) (Reply)

The Inversion Method For Hair Growth / Xmas Packag! 4 Mum & Daughter 4 Just 10k 3 In 1 Bag, Kid Gown& Shoe In Ds Packag / Nigeria’s Leading Ladies Genevieve Nnaji & Omotola Jalade Rock The Cape Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.