Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Care For The Hair! Part1 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Care For The Hair! Part1 (736 Views)

Best Simple Care For Your Underwear/clothing / How To Care For Baby Locs/dreads. / ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Care For The Hair! Part1 by Mprex(f): 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hy sweet ladies of NL. I want to share with you some useful tips that can help you take care of your hair. Most ladies sometimes neglect their hair ignorantly. Your hair is not all about wearing a braid or weave, getting it of after a month, retouch the hair and wear another style, No!
There is more to your hair than that. Here are some tips

*Uses Natural Remedies: dont always depend on what you buy from the store when caring for your hair. Most of the products you pick off the shelf might contain chemicals that does your hair more harm than good. Use the natural things you have around your home, even in your kitchen. For example; lemon juice when applied to the hair gives a blonde highlight.(why buy the hair dye then). Aloe vera, honey and shea butter makes your hair grow rapidly. Olive, coconut and jojoba oil gives your hair a silky and shiny finish. I can go on and on and on. Use your home remedies. Its actually the best for your hair.

*Wash Your Hair Accesories: funny but true enough, most of us ladies neglect our hair accesories. We can use our hair net for months without washing grin. Learn to wash your hair accesories. Its as necesarry as washing your panties and bra. From the hair net, shower cap, hair bands, hair clips, to your hair towels. Wash all of them when next you do your lundary wink

*Handle Your Hair Gently: the hair is very delicate and needs to be handled with absolute care. Dont rough handle your hair sad. Comb your hair gently and patiently. Dont drag your hair as if your quarelling with the hair. Dont pack your hair too tight. Give your hair some breathing space. Most importantly, dont wear tight weaves or braids. That is what is responsible for your bald front hair. When the strain is too much on your hair, it breaks and falls off. Wear weaves that are not too tight. It will do your hair good.

*Have A Hair Stylist: i have come across so many big chics that dont have a steady hair stylist. They just jump from one saloon to the other shocked shocked. Its not healthy for your hair. Have a particular stylist that you know is experienced enough to handle your hair properly.

*Accesorize Your Hair: i noticed that so many ladies dont have hair accesories and it makes their hair appear dull and boring. Hair accesories highlights your hairstyle, compliments your dress and makes you beautiful. Try adding them to your shopping list and you sure wont regret it cheesy

cheers cool

source: my brain grin

1 Like

Re: Care For The Hair! Part1 by tusharxp: 12:11pm On Sep 05, 2014
you can get some similar query by visiting
http://www.wwgtfy.com/?q=Care+For+The+Hair!
you can get all the info about hair care .

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Remove Black Scars / Amb Marvin Yobana Confirms Presence At Gardencity Fashion Awards 2014 / Current Gold Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.