Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind (5908 Views)

99.9% Will Fail This Simple Test / Are You A Pervert? Take This Test To Find Out.. / My Room Mates Brother Sleeps In A Weird Way! Should I Be Worried? (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
I thought of black hammer. grin

1 Like

Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by coolebux(m): 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
I thought of red spanner
Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by kunlesehan(m): 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
Being an adult my initial thought was something adulterated...but I later thought of a red hammer
lol
nice one op

2 Likes

Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by WhyNa: 8:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ok so y am I d only one that tot of the Colour Blue n d Tool Shovel?
Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by Abiagirl777(f): 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
Folksyharry: red spade here

u'll tell me why our tots r goin de same way
Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by chiketee(m): 8:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
I thought of an orange scissors. Talk about weird
Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by amhackdee(m): 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
Mine was Blue_srew driver.
Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by Coldplay007(f): 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
Green Pen.....
Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by ignis: 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2014
I thought of a pink shovel.
Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
Normal minds are poor minds. They are common and are seen everywhere

1 Like

Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by kenedy175(m): 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
yellow hammer. now that's weird
Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by Kweenesther(f): 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
Wow...actually tot of a red hammer....den i had to force my mind to make d hammer pink..cos dats one of my best colour...Am i okay??Lol

1 Like

Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by Lailerh(f): 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
snowprince07: Lemme find ma calculator first.
space booked till I buy a calculator
see this one grin mine was orange hammer
Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by Lailerh(f): 9:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
OP undecided 98% of the people that commented didn't thought of a red hammer. Does that mean we're all abnormal? grin
Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
Lailerh: see this one grin mine was orange hammer
***pls wat is this1 ?? tongue
Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by Lailerh(f): 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
snowprince07: ***pls wat is this1 ?? tongue
cheesy just kidding
Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by Graviton2(m): 9:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
Blue shovel. I have an abnormal mind.

By "abnormal" is that meant in a positive or negative context?

1 Like

Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by Graviton2(m): 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
WhyNa: Ok so y am I d only one that tot of the Colour Blue n d Tool Shovel?

WhyNa, what are you doing here? We thought of the same thing — Blue shovel. Bizarre huh? cheesy
Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2014
Lailerh: cheesy just kidding
***kidding 2 wink
Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by Folksyharry(m): 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
Abiagirl777:

u'll tell me why our tots r goin de same way

I'm sure it's just coincidence. I was going to go for red axe but I felt red spade makes sense
I don't get the exact aim of the post but I believe it takes more than this test to come to a conclusion about how someone thinks.
Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by Bryan12(m): 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
Yellow screwdriver cos I use it often
Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by GreyBlood: 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
I wasn't even thinking of any colour nor tool; infact I didn't understand what I was reading embarassed
Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by Meeben(f): 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
Thought of a brown spade....hmmmm
Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by airclipse(m): 9:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
Guykhena:
Mine was a Red Hoe pretty close tho..
exactly what I thought of too..
Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by Guykhena(m): 9:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
airclipse: exactly what I thought of too..

shocked really?

Woowww smiley
Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
I thought of a yellow shovel
Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by Johnolis(m): 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
angry angry angry
i cant see anything op.but after reading through the comments.i decided to think of an object.and it was GOLD CIRCLE....But you need to make your post legible enough.
Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by Rooneyboy(m): 9:58pm On Sep 02, 2014
mine was yellow and shovel
Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by kika23(f): 9:58pm On Sep 02, 2014
Purple screw
Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by spinna: 9:58pm On Sep 02, 2014
Blue hammer ..whew that was close! (hate following crowd) grin
Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by kika23(f): 10:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
Johnolis: angry angry angry
i cant see anything op.but after reading through the comments.i decided to think of an object.and it was GOLD CIRCLE....But you need to make your post legible enough.
Hahahahahah..... Gold circle came to your head first? Are you serious? rotfl
Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by airclipse(m): 10:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
Guykhena:

shocked really?

Woowww smiley
aswear down bruh grin "RED HOEs"....I guess we both like b!tches in red dresses....lol grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Drunk Student Sends Email To Lecturer, Gets Hilarious Reply / Unilorin Admission Second List / Mapoly Acceptance Fee Payment 2014/ 2015 Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.