Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind (5907 Views)

99.9% Will Fail This Simple Test / Are You A Pervert? Take This Test To Find Out.. / My Room Mates Brother Sleeps In A Weird Way! Should I Be Worried? (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by Johnolis(m): 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
kika23:
Hahahahahah..... Gold circle came to your head first? Are you serious? rotfl
is there anything wrong in thinking of GOLD CIRCLE.? Or is it not an object too.
Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by kika23(f): 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
Johnolis:
is there anything wrong in thinking of GOLD CIRCLE.? Or is it not an object too.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by ahkenaten(m): 10:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
thought of a green hammer...

i know am abnormal before grin

in a kinda good way.

a different kinda mind.

I've been told many times say ah normal grin
Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by themmydhayhor(m): 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
agohmamuda: I couldn't see shit, so I read through d comments and decided *I tot of a pink hammer*
make ee no be like say me no sabi think...

Use ur brain @least once
Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by nwafuluozoh: 10:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
GreatGatsby: Mine was yellow hammer undecided
Me too.
Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 02, 2014
jisox...

holy moses...

mine was blue nd a hammer....

@omniwater007 what's d secret behind this?am perplexed

my o my..
Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
meetmonde: Mine was a green screw driver

wow..i thought of a red screwdriver but said blue hammer aloud...i was trying to cheat ,unknowingly got trapped

1 Like

Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
olashas: Am not abnormal angry

oh..i just saw the title of the thread...

so we are A B N O R M A L?
Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2014
Mine was pink hammer. grin
Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by Obrizzy(m): 10:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
I thought of a pink Gun
Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by Andyblaze: 10:59pm On Sep 02, 2014
Guykhena:
Mine was a Red Hoe pretty close tho..
i thought Red Hoe too
Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by JayKaba(m): 11:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
angryRed Hammer !

1 Like

Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by Guykhena(m): 11:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
Andyblaze:
i thought Red Hoe too

wow see my e-brothers cheesy
airclipse: aswear down bruh grin "RED HOEs"....I guess we both like b!tches in red dresses....lol grin grin grin

wink cheesy cheesy chop knuckle there.... Bruh...

1 Like

Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
What the fúck, I thought of a blue hammer anyway. Na this kind thing suppose be on front page but the people in charge no go do their job.
Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by REDBUNNY(f): 11:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
I actually pictured a pink shovel. How weird and abnormal can one possibly get.
Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by REDBUNNY(f): 11:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
ignis: I thought of a pink shovel.
me too
Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by omniwater007: 11:50pm On Sep 02, 2014
REDBUNNY: I actually pictured a pink shovel. How weird and abnormal can one possibly get.
Weirdo! tongue
Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
Can somebody enlarge the picture for us? I mean now! I need to think too
Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by Extom(m): 11:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
GreatGatsby: Mine was yellow hammer undecided
Wow. Hey mate. We have the same abnormalities grin

1 Like

Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by mcenny2010(m): 12:34am On Sep 03, 2014
meetmonde: Mine was a green screw driver
mine too

1 Like

Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by agohmamuda(m): 12:41am On Sep 03, 2014
themmydhayhor:

Use ur brain @least once

as u kon dey use your own, me Neva notice any difference oh. now go back and read in-between-d-lines. mah-facker.
Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 03, 2014
Red Screw Driver tongue
Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by buggaboo: 12:54am On Sep 03, 2014
Guykhena:

shocked really?

Woowww smiley

Same here, red hoe.
Very scary.
Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by Austyn44(m): 12:56am On Sep 03, 2014
I thought of a blue hammer. Blue cos that's my favourite colour but can't explain why I thought of a hammer.
Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by Guykhena(m): 12:58am On Sep 03, 2014
buggaboo:

Same here, red hoe.
Very scary.

shocked woah,,

You're welcome to the e-family of Me,Airclipse,Andyblaze grin

Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by honeric01(m): 4:56am On Sep 03, 2014
dlex21: I thought of red hammer and was shocked to see that's the answer

Same here

But then Red being my fave color and hammer being the latest tool I bought, so I wasn't surprised picking these two things, but then seeing them in the list? hmmm
Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by Ezyp(m): 5:46am On Sep 03, 2014
Thought of red pen
Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by olashas(f): 6:37am On Sep 03, 2014
Kizmarty:

oh..i just saw the title of the thread...

so we are A B N O R M A L?
Yeah grin. All of us tongue
Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by airclipse(m): 7:03am On Sep 03, 2014
Guykhena:

shocked woah,,

You're welcome to the e-family of Me,Airclipse,Andyblaze grin

lol...I have a feeling dis e-family is going to be a large one... grin
grin grin
Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 03, 2014
olashas:
Yeah grin. All of us tongue

cheesy you nor serious..
Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by Savigne(f): 7:39am On Sep 03, 2014
I thought of a purple hoe
Lol
Re: Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 03, 2014
Red screwdriver undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Classic Murder At Awo Hall OAU (hilarious Photo) / While You Wait For Result, Admission, Nysc, Job.. Do This / Photo: Drunk Student Sends Email To Lecturer, Gets Hilarious Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.