Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Top Three Reasons Why I Didn’t Hire You - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Top Three Reasons Why I Didn’t Hire You (587 Views)

Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career / “why Should We Hire You?” / How To Answer:why Should I Hire You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Three Reasons Why I Didn’t Hire You by okestra09: 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
I’ve conducted many dozens of job interviews in the past several years. I’ve hired some great folks as a result of these interviews, but my experience rejecting candidates is also pretty extensive. I’ve gained some decent insight into why candidates fail, and it often comes down to some interviewing skills for which all good interviewers expect, regardless if they know it or not.

You may be a promising candidate, but you may be getting rejected because of bombing out on some of these skills. So, if you’re getting a lot of rejection calls from interviewers and you’re not sure why, these tips may be helpful. Here are my top three reasons for rejecting candidates.

click here to read: http://www.recruitershaven.com/blog/?p=14

(1) (Reply)

I Need More Information On Navy / One ERROR You Must Avoid! / ......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.