Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Does It Really Matter? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does It Really Matter? (708 Views)

Does P*nis Size Really Matter? See What S*x Experts Say (must Read) / Does It Really Matter How A Man Proposes? (Snapshot) / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Really Matter? by deneris(f): 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
it is common these days that in a relationship the first party to say "the words" i love you.. is the "weaker person" or the "mugu" some say that it is self degrading for the lady to say it first, while the male folk on the other hand also find it hard to say.. and i mean in a real relationship not the charades we all have today.Anyways, in my opinion, it shouldn't really matter who says it first.. love isnt something to be hidden it is a beautiful thing and if you're lucky enough to share it with someone you care about, then you should... no holding back.. it also depends on the maturity of your partner.. some would use that as a yardstick to take advantage.. anyways your views please...
Re: Does It Really Matter? by deneris(f): 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
angry angry
Re: Does It Really Matter? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
Depends if the other party is not in love with you he or she may pull back because he/she will be feeling obligated to return the love even when its not there. Not want you to feel bad so may say thank you or silence. smiley

Anyway if its a real relationship it won't matter who says it first.
Re: Does It Really Matter? by Rival(m): 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2014
deneris: it is common these days that in a relationship the first party to say "the words" i love you.. is the "weaker person" or the "mugu" some say that it is self degrading for the lady to say it first, while the male folk on the other hand also find it hard to say.. and i mean in a real relationship not the charades we all have today.Anyways, in my opinion, it shouldn't really matter who says it first.. love isnt something to be hidden it is a beautiful thing and if you're lucky enough to share it with someone you care about, then you should... no holding back.. it also depends on the maturity of your partner.. some would use that as a yardstick to take advantage.. anyways your views please...

You see, people fake this "I love you" so much that it doesn't even mean anything these days!
This is something that should come straight from your heart and you shouldn't even have to struggle to say it. You don't prepare ahead of time to tell your partner "I love you"! Sometimes you're just overwhelmed by emotions and the words just come out!

If I'm in a relationship with a lady and I truely love her, what stops me from telling her those words to make her happy?
It doesn't matter who says them first, but they should really come from the heart!
Re: Does It Really Matter? by Gudintent: 7:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
I love you kiss
Re: Does It Really Matter? by deneris(f): 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
Rival:

You see, people fake this "I love you" so much that it doesn't even mean anything these days!
This is something that should come straight from your heart and you shouldn't even have to struggle to say it. You don't prepare ahead of time to tell your partner "I love you"! Sometimes you're just overwhelmed by emotions and the words just come out!

If I'm in a relationship with a lady and I truely love her, what stops me from telling her those words to make her happy?
It doesn't matter who says them first, but they
should really come from the heart!
soo true smiley
Re: Does It Really Matter? by deneris(f): 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
Gudintent: I love you kiss
who grin
Re: Does It Really Matter? by Youngpo413: 5:51am On Oct 29, 2014
Smh
Re: Does It Really Matter? by rattlesnake(m): 6:32am On Oct 29, 2014
Question for mallams undecided

(1) (Reply)

blissful / The Police Officers Fired For A Kiss In Tanzania / 10 SECRETS OF LIFE(A Must Read Motivational Words)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.