Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

The Best Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Best Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria (44440 Views)

Pls I Need Help For Waec Requirements To Study Any Engineering Course / Electrical Engineering Course Outline / Which Engineering Course Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria by GodswillAJudins(m): 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
lamby: Am a mech engr of 16years experience.
I will advice you go for mechatronics because it is for the future.
Otherwise mechanical and electrical are equally good.
Mechanical engr can work in any company because machines are used in almost all companies.
Electrical engrg is however more easier to practice because of the presence of cheap electrical gadgets and components for any serious engineer to become an authority

Thanks sir,
Is it possible for a mechanical engineer to do masters in petroleum or chemical engineering.
Re: The Best Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
Re: The Best Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria by lamby(m): 12:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
GodswillAJudins:

Thanks sir,
Is it possible for a mechanical engineer to do masters in petroleum or chemical engineering.

A mechanical engineer can easily do a masters in Petroleum Engineering
Re: The Best Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria by Futurecrown(m): 8:07am On Feb 28, 2015
GodswillAJudins:
Pls I need ur advice as I don't want to end
up regretting my decision on the
engineering path to follow, I would like a
degree that can gv me great opportunity
to penetrate the oil and gas industry and
also give opportunity in other areas
( broad field). I think I can fit in in any
field of engineering cause am good
technically and love working hard, that's
why I dint do post ume on the medical
line in other to go for were my passion
lies(engineering) through Predegree.
So ur advice is greatly needed. Thanks
Bro, I will advice you to scrutinized your environment or Nigeria at Large before choosing any Engineering career and the most professional one. I must tell you that all Engineering are good in their own but the most centralised one are Electrical/Electronics And Civic Engineering. ranging from jobs prospects and to start on your own without hunting for jobs cos there no job in the country now.
Re: The Best Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria by GodswillAJudins(m): 6:21am On Mar 01, 2015
Futurecrown:
Bro, I will advice you to scrutinized your environment or Nigeria at Large before choosing any Engineering career and the most professional one. I must tell you that all Engineering are good in their own but the most centralised one are Electrical/Electronics And Civic Engineering. ranging from jobs prospects and to start on your own without hunting for jobs cos there no job in the country now.
Re: The Best Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria by OlamideGirl(f): 8:19pm On May 20, 2015
GodswillAJudins:

Thanks sir,
. so I would like to know,which eng did u and up picking
Re: The Best Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria by berncelest: 2:56am On Sep 18, 2015
Please I need an advice on d course to study between electrical engineering and civil engineering but I didn't do technical drawing in my secondary school. I just to want to enter d university
Re: The Best Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria by Fab001: 5:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
Go for production engineering..
It's one of, if not the best.
Re: The Best Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria by Peterako: 12:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
All i knw is that Elect/Elect is very good course 4 egineering., specially with option as Elect/Telecommunication.

Thanks

But, my advice is for those who is not enough good in the fied i.e for secondary sch students which their sch does'nt good in praticals & calculation to start higher institution like Polytechnic ,monotechnic , technologies universities like PTI
Re: The Best Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria by uduchijioke(m): 11:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
what of elect/elect engg and software development engg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Schools Where Alcohol, Gambling Thrive In Broad Daylight / Best Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2012 Ranking / 500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.