Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,676 members, 7,801,949 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

A Sound Mindset - A Sound Future - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Sound Mindset - A Sound Future (571 Views)

It’s Time To Let Go Of The ‘all Or Nothing’ Mindset / Your Mindset , Your Future. A Guide To Personal Development / Promoting The Consultant Mindset At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Sound Mindset - A Sound Future by CJPresh(f): 3:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
We choose our attitudes,focus,and emotions,so why not choose to set your mind in the direction of success too? For me,inspirational/motivational quotes can have a powerfully positive effect on my thinking,which fuels my actions each day.,dnt know about you.
Let's see if these would be of any help:

-Never under-estimate the power of your imagination;as a man thinketh in his heart,so is he(proverbs 23:7).

-The weight of your destiny depends on the strength of your character.

-Never accept or give any excuses for being where you are;there are a thousand excuses for every failure,but never a good reason.

-The sooner you start to fly,the harder you'll have to walk.

-Success is walking from one point of failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

-The closer you get to achieving your desired goal,the bigger your challenges.

-Wisdom is not identified by the answers produced by a man,but by the questions he asks.

-In order for you not to be someone's mistake,you have to be someone's miracle.

-One with God is majority.

1 Like

Re: A Sound Mindset - A Sound Future by eProcess(m): 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
I love those words, motivational quotes can serve as fuel to us, I have been in situations where I look at motivational and inspirational words and I get energized.

But what will give me the continuous energy and zeal to move forward and achieve.

Success I know is going from one point of failure to another level of achievement picking up the pieces along the line.

But I think there is a way to change the thoughts in the mind, the way the mind has been set.

(1) (Reply)

O / Pass ITIL Exam / Some Of The Greatest Men/women That Triumph Despite Their Adversities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.