Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Barr. Enoidem Blasts Okonjo-iweala, You Cant Sit In Abuja And Know What Is Happe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barr. Enoidem Blasts Okonjo-iweala, You Cant Sit In Abuja And Know What Is Happe (770 Views)

Udom’s Commissioner Enoidem Says A’ibom Govt Does Not Believe In The President / Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." / Enoidem’s Day Of Glory @ 50 In Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Barr. Enoidem Blasts Okonjo-iweala, You Cant Sit In Abuja And Know What Is Happe by blog4all(m): 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
......I am qualified to be the deputy governor of the state- Barr. Emmanuel Enoidem

...Assam Assam is an irresponsible man
...it is very foolish for Okonjo-Iweala to sit in Abuja and say that only 5% of the state allocation is spent on Uncommon Transformation

Q: Let’s know who Barr. Enoidem is?
A: I am an indigene of Utu Ikot Eboro village in Etim Ekpo Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State. I was born into a polygamous family. I lost my Dad in 1996 but my Mum is still alive. I am married to Anne Emmanuel Enoidem (Nee Ann Eyo Ekpe) from Ibiono Ibom Local Government Area. I have three children, a boy (Godswill) and two girls (Dayeabasi and Blessing). I am a lawyer by profession. I graduated from the University of Since and Technology, Port Harcourt in 1998 and completed my National Youth Service in 1999 in Benin City where I served at MAMSA and a law firm called Victor Ebioson of No. 26 New Lagos Street as at then.

I returned to Uyo after my National assignment and started practicing law in the chambers of Late Dr. Akwaowo Essien at No. 2 Oron Road, Uyo in 1999. I left Dr. Akwaowo in 1993 to start my Chamber (Enoidem & Associate) which was first located at No. 52 NEPA Line, Uyo. I later relocated to No. 2 NEPA Line where it is today due to increase and expansion of the firm because I had five Lawyers working with me then.I am a former University Lecturer, former Executive Chairman of Etim Ekpo Local Government Area, former Treasurer of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Akwa Ibom State, member of PDP Caucus, Akwa Ibom State and presently, a member of the Akwa Ibom State Executive Council. I have served as Commissioner for Housing and Urban Renewal until last year when I was posted to Ministry of Special Duties which I am till now.

Q: Though you have a law background, it appears your official responsibilities as a State Executive member and other political activities are denying you the time to be actively involved in your legal practice, as a trained practitioner, how do you feelabandoning your profession?

A: I will not say I have abandoned my profession. It’s just that I am not practising at the moment because of my appointment into the State Exco. But then, my first love for the legal profession has not fade despite many commitments that come my way from other spheres of life. Life is all about service, as a legal practitioner, you are serving your people likewise in the politics and government. So, it does not matter whether you are serving your people as a lawyer, a politician or in any other office of public significance. But basically, I am a lawyer and law is part of me. As a matter of fact, I would have say I have cheat myself because I am no more enjoying the freedom I enjoyed as a practicing lawyer by the reason of my appointment. As a practicing lawyer then, I was my own Master, detecting when I go to work and when I return, when I embark on leave and when I resume. But ever since I got the appointment, I can’t remember when I went on at least one week leave for seven years now. So that is the difference between Emmanuel Enoidem as a legal practitioner and as an appointee of the Akwa Ibom State Government; but be that as it may, there is no regret.

Details @ http://blog4all-com..com/2014/09/barr-enoidem-blasts-okonjo-iweala-you.html
Re: Barr. Enoidem Blasts Okonjo-iweala, You Cant Sit In Abuja And Know What Is Happe by mlane: 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
Someone need to advised this guy to watch his mouth before he speaks!

(1) (Reply)

Oyo: Another Senator Leaves Ajimobi’s Grip. / Nigeria Records 500,224 New Jobs In Six Months, Says NBS / Return Back To Pdp-gov Aliyu Tells Defeated APC Senatorial Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.