Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,204 members, 7,780,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:05 PM

Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested (45562 Views)

Boko Haram Insurgents Arrested In Ondo / Nigerian Troops Find Dead Bodies In A Well In Bama / Bama Death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by wellmax(m): 6:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
When you ran to town celebrating the fall of Bama yesterday did you see or show us any pictures?

You are free to go through my posts and show me where i did as you are accusing. I love my country genuinely, I pray we overcome this terrorists soon. But you see, I don't like propaganda from all you politicians. I am not paid to air my view here like you or bring sentiments to issues. I am not partisan. I just love the truth.

5 Likes

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by litetias(m): 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
MarshRiley: Its a shame how we indirectly support BH...you are happy when they say BH are killing NA so you can blame GEJ and PDP,is this supposed to be a political issue?people are being killed daily,some soldiers will never come back home,I've personally lost a friend who is an officer in borno and I get annoyed when people make this a political issue,maybe you'll know that terrorism won't do us(Nigeria)any good when someone you know is dead
And Sahara reporters and co that are quick to say how BH is killing people and are never talking about the soldiers risking their lives to make the country safe,I hope you don't end up destroying the north with your propaganda broadcasting
When I see posts like this I then know why the country is as bad as it is

2 Likes

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by jmaine: 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
litetias: You must be very stupid to beleive what avigilante group probably sponsored by the government says over what BBC a world renowned news agency says. Idiots I see everywhere

You are the bigger fool here, i will rather believe the civilian JTF who are very close to the theater of battle than the BBC feeding worms like you . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by Cholison(m): 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
It is not about bad news, let the govt liberate us from sevutity breaches and uncrrtainties, we are tired of boko haram reports. Let's be decisive and crush this mpnster even if it means levelling the whole of Borno and cleankng them from our Nigerian map.
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by Entchidodo: 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
I don't have anything to say but GEJ till 2020.....

1 Like

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by KwoiZabo(m): 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
9ja4Change:

Bad news Modu Sheriff
Bad news Ihejirike
Bad news PDP
Bad news GEJ
dry

2 Likes

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by unclejb2(m): 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
eunisam: I wonder how many millitant group are there in the North.it seems every state has theirs while brand their name as CIVILIAN JTF.lol
. U are a boko haram. I'm very sure of that!

2 Likes

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by atlwireles: 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
litetias: You must be very stupid to beleive what avigilante group probably sponsored by the government says over what BBC a world renowned news agency says. Idiots I see everywhere

Boko haram supporter, I know you hate this news. Ask your boko broadcasting company(BBC) to prove the army wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 02, 2014
ahaika23: Bad news for APC
ok ure definitely among those who consider everything as politics. Why is it that some nigerians have bad judgement. You could jux have easily been grateful to God instead of trying to cause another fight

1 Like

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by texaco1: 6:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
manosteel: Still thinking how we got to where we are today.
same question I kept asking myself yesterday
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by atlwireles: 6:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
wellmax:

I don’t need to wait for terrorists to show me evidence of their victory or loses. I need my security agencies to show me proofs that they are indeed in charge and in control of the situation. That is what gives me peace.

What proof did your terrorists friends and their media arm BBC give you? angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by jmaine: 6:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
wellmax:

You are free to go through my posts and show me where i did as you are accusing. I love my country genuinely, I pray we overcome this terrorists soon. But you see, I don't like propaganda from all you politicians. I am not paid to air my view here like you or bring sentiments to issues.I am not partisan. I just love the truth.

What manner of lie in Bold . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
brownlord: Sharia reporters and BBC Hausa

When will Jonathan ban those reporters
why? Why are u against them

1 Like

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
chukwudi44: Shame to nl boko haram chief propangadist egift!!! Shame to omenka and other boko haram sympathisers on nl!!! Kudos to the NA !! Kudos to our able president!!
I think you meant to say incompetent, lazy, and brain damaged president

4 Likes

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by obamaobama: 6:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
9ja4Change:

Bad news Modu Sheriff
Bad news Ihejirike
Bad news PDP
Bad news GEJ
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by brownlord: 6:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
MuhdG: why? Why are u against them

They and amnesty international are the mouthpiece of Boko are rams.

1 Like

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by kabba7(m): 6:37pm On Sep 02, 2014
Were and when did you guys confirm this stories .?
Hell i dont believe all this trash for or agaisnt .
Just waiting for TB. Joshua's prophecy to come to reality and it shall surely come .
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
brownlord:

They and amnesty international are the mouthpiece of Boko are rams.
mtsw. U can do better

1 Like

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
Why waste time, effort and manpower arresting them?

Just dig a very big grave.

Send a message.
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by litetias(m): 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
jmaine:

You are the bigger fool here, i will rather believe the civilian JTF who are very close to the theater of battle than the BBC feeding worms like you . . . .
First off, your father is the worm, secondly, BBC is does not give unverified news, fact. So start thinking with your brain. Idiota.
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by brownlord: 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
MuhdG: mtsw. U can do better

Why will it make sense to you and your fellow jihadist

1 Like

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by Faun(m): 6:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
130 deaths? I hope they were all Hausas.

2 Likes

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by hansad: 6:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
Truth is that the death toll to keep Nigeria one country is rising to five million. Another truth is that dividing Nigeria into smaller countries must stop the killings going on in the last 100 years. What is the point killing people to preserve one Nigeria that benefits less than 1% of the Nigerian population when splitting the country MUST SURELY SAVE MORE LIVES?
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by jmaine: 6:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
litetias:
First off, your father is the worm, secondly, BBC is does not give unverified news, fact. So start thinking with your brain. Idiota.

You are an unfortunate imbec1le suffering from generational foolishness . . . . The brainless pig doesn't even know that the BBC has been flip flopping with different versions of this conflict in recent times . . . .

The civilian JTF over the BBC any day any time with respect to BH news . . .

https://www.nairaland.com/1883399/bbcafrica-changes-gear-againnow-reports#25953091

3 Likes

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by texaco1: 6:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
kabba7:

Were and when did you guys confirm this stories .?
Hell i dont believe all this trash for or agaisnt .
Just waiting for TB. Joshua's prophecy to come to reality and it shall surely come .
what was tb prophecy?
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by pomporiking: 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
The fact that the NA haven't released any official statement since this attack on bama began means either bh are really in control of bama or our gallant soldiers are doing their possible best to repel this attack.let's hope they win If that's the case
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by Djicemob: 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
texaco1: What stops the military from having a press department , buy a video camera and take some shots of what you have done , this will go a long way in reassuring the civilians and also in lifting the morale of the army. And thirdly this will make sahara desert reporters lose credibility ,rather than issue a statement. Every army uses the propaganda machine the nigerian army shouldn't be different
U r asking for pictures,if they show u pictures now u'll say its photoshopped.Are u using ur own type of propaganda machine to support BH? Where are pictures of Bama overrun by BH?
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by Enouwem(m): 6:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
Get the main info from sources on ground
https://fulansitrep./
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by texaco1: 6:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
jmaine:

You are an unfortunate imbec1le suffering from generational foolishness . . . . T[b]he brainless pig doesn't even know that the BBC has been flip flopping with different versions of this conflict in recent times . . . .[/b]

The civilian JTF over the BBC any day any time with respect to BH news . . .

but as much as I would love to believe the civilian jtf. We should ask ourselves . When did the civilian jtf become the information organ of the nigeria military? If olukolade had made a statement then nigerians will know that the army pro has spoken but the civilian jft isn't any official organ,

1 Like

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by XploraBen(m): 6:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
God will surely help Nigeria to overcome this incorrigible insurgents...it's just a matter of time before they'll all be extirpated and flushed out of Nigeria!
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by Davidcruze(m): 6:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
Soldiers at the war front in Borno state have told newsmen on Tuesday, in Maiduguri, that Boko Haram insurgents have taken over Bama local government area after hours of fierce battle.

According to a soldier, the insurgents were attacking them like flies. “You kill and kill and kill but these people are coming like flies. We have to withdraw and allow the Air force do their job. We do not know what is now on ground in Bama, but we have all withdrawn to Maiduguri.

“My brother, Maiduguri is not safe. Please take your family as fast as you can out of Maiduguri to a safer place for now because if the Air force fails to finish these people in Bama, they will reground and advance to Maiduguri. We are not praying for that, but the truth is that, they are in large numbers. We killed over a thousand, but these boys are on drugs.” He said.

Also on Monday night, another security source who was not authorised to speak to the press told DailyPost reporter that, as at 10:00 pm on Monday, they were told that, the insurgents have taken over Bama.

He said they wanted to come to Maiduguri from Banki but could not do so due to the insurgents’ invasion of Bama.
FacebookTwitterEmailMore

“We cannot come to Maiduguri because we were communicated that the insurgents have taken over and are inside Bama town now. Because of our weapons, we need to do one or two things to have passage through Cameroon. I did not call because I know that you people would be worried.” He said.
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by litetias(m): 6:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
I hate Boko Haram for what they stand for. Religious extremity. However I also know that they are much better prepared and armed than the Nigerian Army is. Therefore I do not beleive stories that allege the victory of the army. Does not mean I'm not patriotic, it just means I'm not a child. I also know that alleging victories such as this one will never make us defeat BH. We were once told that BH leader had been killed. All of a sudden he rose from the dead like Jesus. I have never seen a country except Nigeria, where the people want to be lied to. It baffles me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Speaks On Removal Of Orji Uzor Kalu's Name From Party's Register / NOSDRA: Why Dead Fishes Were Found On Niger Delta Coastline / 6 Sets Of People Who Are Praying For Buhari To Die & Their Reasons - Ngeneukwenu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.