Stats: 3,149,775 members, 7,806,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Is It Possible For A Former Lover To Become A "Best Friend" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible For A Former Lover To Become A "Best Friend" (831 Views)

Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her / See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? (2) (3) (4)

Is It Possible For A Former Lover To Become A "Best Friend" by deneris(f): 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
without any awkwardness, i mean it would be really weird.. there would be jealousy and so on what do you think?
Re: Is It Possible For A Former Lover To Become A "Best Friend" by lomaxx: 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2014
It's possible. I've done it countless times. Just friendzone them.
Re: Is It Possible For A Former Lover To Become A "Best Friend" by onstelly(f): 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2014
For me we can be friends but best friends nah nah nah
Re: Is It Possible For A Former Lover To Become A "Best Friend" by djeezy(m): 5:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
Yea.....Just bundle them and throw them in friendzone box.

Re: Is It Possible For A Former Lover To Become A "Best Friend" by Melahou(m): 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
its possible if both of you can discipline yourselves but its rear...
Re: Is It Possible For A Former Lover To Become A "Best Friend" by Sanchez01: 9:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
Lomaxx I sincerely doubt it. It is mission Impossible. And for those abusing the word 'friendzone', you need to understand that you cannot zone someone you've once shared some special kind of bond with. Keeping exes as besties are somewhat impossible. Such most end with some 'friends with benefits, getting jealous as if something true is happening between you two, desiring sickly attention all over again and bonded to the person emotionally. It is a time bomb waiting to explode if one ventures it. It is however normal if both stay as friends, just friends and not besties. It's a complicated mess if you ask me.

Re: Is It Possible For A Former Lover To Become A "Best Friend" by lomaxx: 10:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
Sanchez01: Lomaxx I sincerely doubt it. It is mission Impossible. And for those abusing the word 'friendzone', you need to understand that you cannot zone someone you've once shared some special kind of bond with. Keeping exes as besties are somewhat impossible. Such most end with some 'friends with benefits, getting jealous as if something true is happening between you two, desiring sickly attention all over again and bonded to the person emotionally. It is a time bomb waiting to explode if one ventures it. It is however normal if both stay as friends, just friends and not besties. It's a complicated mess if you ask me.

You're right. I didnt notice the "best friend" part earlier on.

I don't do best friends so....
Re: Is It Possible For A Former Lover To Become A "Best Friend" by Youngpo413: 5:21am On Oct 29, 2014
I dey mad?

Naija Girls And Their Way Of Dressing / Ladies Learn From Her/don't Let This Happen To You / When You Are Chatting With A Lady In Pidgin